hilarion channeled by derek

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
joe sz

hilarion channeled by derek

Unread post by joe sz »

Has anyone here heard of or encountered channel Derek O'Neill, his Rising Star Healing and Agni Prema?

http://www.lightseeds.com/risingstar/ri ... ealing.htm
http://www.rhapsodyinlight.com/

around 2004: "The Rising Star system was channeled by Derek O'Neill, a psychotherapist, healer and instrument of Divine energy from Ireland. While he was giving a workshop in NYC, Derek was talking and he suddenly stopped and became quiet for a time. Then he said to the 300 or so people at the workshop that the Masters had just told him to share a new healing system with them and the world."

ex-follower: http://bethfarner.com/services.html
tree

Unread post by tree »

at the top of her personal page:
"Be Still Know that you are God" Sathya Sai Baba
pretty amusing as Rambles uses this, as well as, it is in the Bible.
joe sz

guru stew

Unread post by joe sz »

in the past most channelers including Liz Prophet saw Sai Baba as competition but this guy incorporates sai bab, a neo-reiki thing he calls Rising Star, and ascended master channeling. His movement is a patchwork New Age stew for indiscriminate seekers! It is significant that he was a hypnotherapist before he became a neo-occult gurudude. I hear he's trying to set up a big center near New York now.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

"Agni prema?"

Oh man already. Can't they find another language and other mythologies to imitate?!?! :shock: The world ought to learn Hindi, particularly those who start cults incorporating Hindi, as well as the hindu gods/goddesses (actually are one but "seperate" when Vishnu incarnates is the belief - hence in Hinduism, when Vishnu incarnates on earth, the being "seperates" into male and female, (Ram/Sita; Shiva/Parvathi; Krishna/Radha; Vishnu/Laxshmi; etc. are all, in Hindu mythology, "one" until they incarnate on earth. Currently awaiting the incarnation of "Kali," since we're in the "kaliyuga," the last before "Shiva dances the Tandav again (not including the minor "gods" as Indra, etc., or the apsaras, etc.)

Ought really be "Agni Prem" but seems with the cult leaders, anything will do.

Agni means fire. Prem means love. Any of these followers prepared to incorporate the "suttee" in their beliefs? (Gawd, I hope not!!!!!)

Thanks, Joe. I just find it interesting these cults grab onto the Hindi words that are so simple and common in Hindi.

Satya, wannabe heads of cults....satya. Truth. And nothing but.

These megalomaniacs "leaders/gurus" are just pagal!!!! Pagal hai!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
joe sz

a bharati

Unread post by joe sz »

G2G reminds me of one of my favorite books for understanding the Hindu faiths, the autobiography of Agehananda Bharati "The Ochre Robe" (1980). He was an Austrian Leopold Fischer who as a teenager embraced the Hindu culture in Vienna, then traveled to India after WW2 where he became one of the rare westerners to be accepted into the Goswami order of monks, the order that follows Shankara's teaching. Bharati not only taught from village to village for many years in India but was also a full professor in Japan and last taught at Syracuse University in America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agehananda_Bharati

Many students would ask the Swami to be his disciple but he would send them away, telling them to study and master Sanskrit for 6 years, then come back to him.
He knew that language is everything when we study a primordial tradition outside of our culture. With that knowledge we are much less likely to be fooled by exotic teachings.

Bharati was dismayed by all the nonsense passed onto westerners by fake gurus and the misuse of Indian culture. One of his favorite books was Karma Cola by Gita Mehta (1979). He died in 1991. I encountered one of his students who said he was a brilliant teacher.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Thanks, Joe. I'm going to try and find these books. Bharati sounds to be one of those rare few, who place truth above self. If only more of his type were still around. My husband understands Sanskrit, and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are actually fluent in it. It's a beautiful, rhythmic language, and Hindi borrows from it frequently. The "Aum" is an example, in both sound and writing (and you probably know all of this).

Others, who prey on the innocents, are "Maha jhudha!" I'd just love to see jzrk try to take on India with her horse and phony show.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”