How to be a charatan & make millions

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
gazza

How to be a charatan & make millions

Unread post by gazza »

heres an interesting post dated 17 Nov 2009

reader comments: channeling and JZ Knight/Ramtha
17 Nov 2009
I haven't thought of Judy Hampton, 1964 graduate of Artesia HS (NM), in years. I was telling a co-worker about her and we thought we'd Google her. Judy was a so-so friend. I always enjoyed her company, although my folks didn't really approve. She was fun and quite the drama queen. If you ask some of her real good friends, they can tell you how she would speak in tongues (at church revivals), play the Ouija board really well, sleep talk when her hand was in water, etc.

Believe in this Ramtha? No way. She just found her calling and, as you said, misfits that are lost. I feel for them. Specially those that lost family, finances, and more following her.

no signature

http://www.skepdic.com/comments/ramthacom.html
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Gazza

Thanks for the info.

Here is a similar story.

From pages 53 & 54:

J.Z. Knight grew up as Judy Hampton in Artesia, New Mexico. Her alcoholic father deserted the family, and she was raised by her fundamentalist Christian mother. Popular as a teenager, J.Z. was voted the prettiest girl in her high school class. A devout believer in God, J.Z. once suddenly began speaking in a strange male voice during a prayer meeting, according to one of Knight's former high school classmates, Sandy Fallis. The voice identified himself as a demon named Demias, said Fallis on a segment of ABC's 20/20.

"She was holding her neck and saying, 'I can't breathe!' At that point the male voice broke out again and said, 'You want this body and you can't have it!' (Knight says the incident never happened.) :shock:

http://www.ccel.us/newage.ch6.html (DEAD LINK)
joe sz

20/20

Unread post by joe sz »

The 20/20 team visited with me and videotaped me at my home, then in New Mexico, for that piece they did on Ramtha @ 1987. Jud Rose and dave Doss [producer] both told me about the interviews they did with Sandy Fallis and other old friends of JZ. Those former friends were apparently clear about what they saw and heard. Hours of conversation by Doss and Rose with them never made it onto the 20/20 piece. Of course, 2 hours of interviewing me ended up in the editor's trash can also but I was able to give them several leads that they did use in the piece, so the interview was productive fom my point of view.

If you watch the 20/20 piece carefully, JZ's eyes go down to the floor when she denies the Demias event. Her body language is not congruent or straightforward with the statement to me.

Return to “News Articles”