More Propaganda From the RSE Camp?

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Kensho

More Propaganda From the RSE Camp?

Unread post by Kensho »

Newly released from the makers of What the Bleep & The Rabbit Hole...in in Yelm no less :shock:

http://yelm.komonews.com/content/acclai ... engagement (DEAD LINK)
http://yelm.com/2011/02/24v-ghetto-physics.html (DEAD LINK)

With the misinformation and misquotes from the other films having come to light, many learned that the productions were nothing more than film-length versions of RSE advertising.

Quoted from Steve K's Yelm Blog: "GHETTOPHYSICS takes an eye-opening look at the power relationships that permeate American society from the toughest street corners to Wall Street, from classrooms to boardrooms. The film utilizes documentary footage, animation, satire and dramatization to illustrate examples culled from the real world — be the players real-life pimps or corporate executives -- repeating the same power dynamics that have persisted for centuries."

Could this new release be yet another version of the same propaganda-advertising; mixed in with a few bits of the DTC scare tactics promoted by RSE? If it quacks like a duck... :lol:

May everyone wake up to the self serving nature of RSE and be protected from the manipulation of such organizations.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Lost in Space

Re: More Propaganda From the RSE Camp?

Unread post by Lost in Space »

This is very interesting, Kensho.
Unfortunately, in my attempts to better understand my friend in RSE, I may now attempt to see this film - don't worry though, I saw What the Bleep and enjoyed it as entertainment, yet I have not joined RSE. I humbly suggest, though, that for the same reason I did not post anything about another film with an appearance by JZ Knight here - also enjoyable, and JZ was only one of the spiritual influences shown in the film - it may not be prudent to highlight this film here. I think curiosity about the movie, and seeing it, may orient people who have left RSE 'back into the fold'. I am sure that is far from your intention in posting, and when I emailed David with my qualms about posting about the other movie, he said go ahead. Perhaps I am not giving ex RSE students enough credit, and maybe once a person becomes disenchanted, all of the reasons they left stick with them.
Respectfully,
LIS
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I can see JZ thumping her chest onstage on her next acting job, pointing her finger at the "students" asking in vulgar, unflattering language, "Are you a mother f...ing pimp, or are you a mother f...ing ho." This will be the new mantra in the school for the next year or so. Maybe they can recruit K-Fed to RSE. Its jogging suits and untied Adidas for everyone on the field and the new "discipline" will be manifesting diamond encrusted gold teeth.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello LIS.

Your post brings up a topic that I for one continue to face. Is there a line, or perhaps more accurately stated, is it beneficial to draw a line between satisfying curiosity and not engaging some things in order to protect one's mind from the RSE/cult types of misinformation or manipulation...and where is such a line to be drawn?

From my side, I acknowledge that anything coming out of RSE or its followers is going to be perceived with a certain amount of bias. So the only reason that I might watch a movie such as this one, would be to gain a greater understanding of the mind-set of its creators, producers and promoters. The purpose of doing that is to hopefully gain some insight that might be of help in opening the minds of others. I truly wish that everyone comes to see more clearly that the concepts that are often presented in such films, may actually be the promotion of a cultish mindset under the guise of 'education'.

Even the reviews of this particular film require a good dose of critical thinking; if for no other reason than that one of the main reviewers, who by the way gives it more than a positive nod, is the wife of a main participant in the creation of "The Secret'. That film also presented questionable theories of metaphysics as fact. In summary, "The Secret" promoted self-absorption to the degree that one was led to believe that by holding one's lines of thought on actually having an object of desire (usually something linked to increased materialism), that the universe would deliver what they wanted. The result of believing and adopting this paradigm was that a whole lot of people changed the way that they were living their lives with potentially damaging consequences.

For example, I had a patient who was diagnosed with a terminal disease that spent the last months of his life in denial, focusing on the universe turning the tide in his favour. He refused to see family and friends who wanted to help him manage his day-to-day affairs and to help with making him more comfortable. Most regrettably, he refused all of that as well as financial assistance and emotional support from them; insisting instead that he would manifest all that he needed. He also refused most medical interventions and pain control medication until the last weeks of his life; ultimately passing away very much isolated in deplorable conditions, mentally resentful and emotionally struggling with why the universe hadn't answered his positive affirmations and visualizations. It was all very tragic and unnecessary, for he had many loved ones who were willing and able to help him, while the challenges related to the illness that he had are reasonably easy to manage on many levels using basic supportive, practical methods.

This new film has been made by some of the same people who made, produced and distributed What the Bleep, which leads me to ask what their intention and motivation was...and at what cost to others were/are they prepared to continue with it? The film centres around a main character who teaches a class in G-physics; where the students ask loaded questions of him so that he can spew out his theories of reality and elucidate how he believes it is both created and maintained. Basically it is a film about how others should run their lives through the mind-set of seeing themselves as the 'ho' and others as their 'pimps'...at least until they themselves become a pimp.
How helpful is promoting and/or holding that sort of perception going to be in the real world? Does humanity really need to cultivate more confusion within social structures with more confrontation between self and other? Is that a valid or realistic means through which to attain peace of mind and freedom of thought? Where does the concern and compassion for others fit into that paradigm?

Whether one chooses to see the film or not, my hope is to bring to light the origin of the film so that people will be more aware of its potential affects. Although the film's concepts may be thought provoking, the thoughts that may come up as a result of seeing it are not necessarily beneficial. They may in fact be harmful; in that the film itself may be based on nothing more than the intention to fill the pockets of those connected to its production, promotion and distribution at the expense of others' peace of mind.

"Its all about me"..."Blinders down!"
That is the RSE model in a nut-shell, and in my opinion, possibly the one that is being promoted in this film as well.

Peace to you and your loved ones.
With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Freemysoul,

Good point with respect to the likely adoption of the film's material by RSE. I wonder if RSE followers who see the film will catch the irony and see that it is a 'pimp' (as defined in the film), that they are under the control of? :shock:

With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Wow, Kensho, when you give an answer it is always comprehensive and well thought out! Certainly makes me think.
And thanks for reminding me why I did not join RSE. It was the thoughts that people there may tend to:
a)Turn their backs on those who love them who are not in the school;
b)Be encouraged to serve themselves first and only;
c)Spend all of their time and money on the school; the disciplines; the events;
d)Come to believe to such an extent in their own power to manifest anything they want that they would refuse help up to and including life saving medical help.
Your story of the terminally ill man brought tears to my eyes - "starving in the midst of plenty" is indeed tragic.
Added to that, there was also the idea I conceived that I would have been that rare case student who may have been driven to forceful protest if I observed somebody being publically humilitated, belittled or abused, as has frequently been reported to have occured at the ranch here.
Other useful things I have learned from you and other posters on EMF:
a) That such parts of the knowledge and mysteries that may be of value are available elsewhere, for free or at little cost;
b) That in spite of in some cases years of faithful attendance and slavish performance of the disciplines, the students are no more or less successful than they were before, no more successful than they would have been otherwise, and no more successful than the rest of us.
c) That joining is not worth the seemingly heavy emotional and psychological cost of leaving, and had I joined years ago as I was tempted to, by now I would probably have left and be suffering the aftermath. For this reason, I am not agitating for my friend to leave RSE.
'And that's all I have to say about that'
Thanks again for your valuable insights,
LIS
ex

Unread post by ex »

if the world changes drastically what government would you wanna live under. a rse structured society with a 35000year old tyrant who obviews missed all this time of evolution?
freemysoul

Kensho,
word. :D
freemysoul

Hi Kensho,
Your post spoke the thoughts I had without your insightful perspective. It must be heartbreaking to watch someone in your care have such a familiar, sad idealism, deteriorate before you as you are holding the key to their health before them.
Any time I hear of something associated with or coming out of RSE that sounds too good to be true, I know there will be something to disprove or weaken the hard spin they put on it. The first thing I did after reading that over the top review, I began researching its author to find the connection between him and the film, I'm glad you found it. It is the same with JZ's "scientific testing". I joined the school not long after this big charade took place and know that it was very one sided and not scientific at all. It is their pat answer to any hard question of JZ/R's legitimacy and it is so full of holes only a person not wanting to hear or see the truth could ever find it believable. Honest people with integrity, don't have to pay people to find them accredited. That was a huge part of me staying a part of RSE, not looking too hard at any one thing so as not to pop that bubble, as I associated what I learned there with my identity. Whenever I heard information critical of JZ I immediately labeled it judgmental and ignorant instead of actually entertaining the idea. It kept me sick for a long time.
Thanks for your posts Kensho, they always make me think, and therefor make me better.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ghetto Physics philosophy basically points out the Ramtha is a pimp and students are the whores.

Return to “News Articles”