Sally Paulsen: Suspicious death in Yelm

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Kensho

Sally Paulsen: Suspicious death in Yelm

Unread post by Kensho »

Who uses barrels that are burried in the ground to store food around Yelm?
Sadly, a woman died when she apparently fell into one and could not get herself out.
May she find true happiness and eternal peace.

Ramsters (and anyone else), please be careful if you are doing this sort of thing...for what ever reason.

http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... a27ca.html

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Kensho

Re: Suspicious death in Yelm

Unread post by Kensho »

The woman was in her early 50s and was a member of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28022163/detail.html (DEAD LINK)

https://www.king5.com/article/news/loca ... -331813145
Booker T. Washington
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Kensho. Compassion and love to family. This story scares me very much. May this awaken some people to reality. I think this might be the turning point for some people who read this news story.

I heard about Ramtha saying 15 of you will die this year, at a few events back. I hope they dont turn this poor womans death into a prediction story come true. It will be unspoken of course, whispered in gossip.

It breaks my heart, What a paradox huh?

I have a feeling this story is not going to stay quiet. The whole Ramtha involvement really is going to be blamed= I have a feeling. If the news gets a hold of it.

Too much doomsday fear in the school. Its classbook doomsday cult signs. Not every day fear either, Ramtha frightens people to death it seems. It is not healthy. Obviously it killed someone and one person is too much.

This really scares me guys, this school really frightens me. Guys I just want to move on. I am doing this writing here because of my friends still in it. I want to help people feel confident that they can stand up and say what exactly is on their mind.

Just like that guy Nate who stood up at the free event and challenged Ramtha by asking " Why cant JZ fix her body"..more students need to use their brain and voice their doubts. Turn to your partner and ask..." Why didnt Ramtha predict the Japanese earthquake?"

Is this death the schools fault? Yes.

Does the school help anybody? No. The school harms you. You are not allowed to use your mind, You are lied to on an enormous scale..and told you cannot comprehend reality. You accept on faith anything Ramtha says, even about hobbits and ufos.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Vanilla,

Judging by the comments following the news articles, it seems that some have made the connection between RSE with respect to who is (at least partially) responsibile for this death.
Shame on you Judith.

I agree with you Vanilla; perhaps this will serve to awaken some people to reality.
How tragic that it takes yet another death for attention to be paid to the effect that the RSE cult has on people. :cry:

With love,
Kensho
Booker T. Washington
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

had someone come by in time to save ms paulsen, I am sure that rse would claim that the big guy sent a "runner" or heard her desperate calls.
tragic, no matter what the context, but revealing. The utter selfishness of trying to be totally self reliant and hiding all alone to survive in a shelter exposes the utter nonsense of ramtha's neo-gnostic philosophy as well as ramtha's assault on the human social good. RSE strives to cut off individuals from the good in modern medicine, reliable stable social systems and governance, practical science, evidence based notions of history, and honorable self-sacrifice.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It makes me sad how many single women are students. Older, alone. I see them alot. They live in trailers, take walks alone, have few friends. It can be very dangerous to leave your family to come to a school that promises all the wealth, love and magic

if you just do EVERYDAY -
an 1 hour candle, 1hour grid, 1 hour cards, hour walk 3 am when magic is highest, 1 hour twlight to music and 1 hour focus on your card --
and all the other cds the partnership sells. If you can do this everyday, all the time..oh I forgot C&E first thing in morning and last thing at night...

if you can do all this you win something.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Did all that and more, till the money ran out...$200,000.00. An expensive lesson, but at least I'm still able to live a happy life.
With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

vanilla not even then the magic happens. i knew a lady lived in a trailer. she decided to only sit in focus until she has a breakthrough. she got found nearly starved, kidneys were shutting down. the doctors at st peters revived her. she can't live on her own anymore. according to people who saw her she got old and isn't mentally present anymore.
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

YES Vanilla it is sad not only for them but their loving ex partners I have watched as my partner did all that and observed her self esteem plummet to the point where she was so miserable the only time i saw a spark of happiness was halfway thru her second glass of wine. However by the time she had finished that and started her 3rd, I was holding her back, stifling her growth, stuck in the bottom seals, had a monkey mind ,trapped by my emotions, not analogical or being analogical whatever the wrong one was.

Meanwhile our debt level increased especially every 6 months when the credit card would be maxed out on the update and the latest must read books ,dvds cards etc.

Than she would arrive home with the latest catch cry 'we must become soveriegn', ' no copromise' and the all time favourites 'so be that' and 'TO LIFE' 'YEAAAHH'

So now i sit in a lonely house with a higher debt and a broken heart, a shitload of food in barrels which all seems similar to JZ [except the debt part] . {now im single and broke maybe i should date a wealthy vain lonely woman} HEY rse watchdogs put in a good word for me with judith will ya.

Well the road to enlightenment has definitely lightened my wallet .

Anyone in Australia in a similar position please reply ...... I have a plan.

also need some help to get over this
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

OH my Gosh...... I sit and read this...I don't even know what to say....

wow. Yeah....my credit card/loan debt soared. I kept thinking, if I can just get to the next event, I'll somehow figure it all out, and come home, and turn it all around, and finally be rich and secure and happy.

I remember hearing about the moment when Ramtha shut all the mics down and told everyone to bury their food in the ground because the government would find it. I remember being glad I was not at that event, because that was too off the wall even for me; though I was still hooked to other things in the school. I still believed if I could just get my focus right, I could finally have all that I wanted.

I have no words for the compassion & empathy I feel for this lady, what a way to go, there she was trying to live for the future, desperately preserving her food stuffs, it's like something out of the movies, actually it's even beyond that.

Yes yes, I am so glad more of us are coming forward and spilling the beans about what really went on, and THANK YOU Vanilla for being there for your friends who are still in it. If I had not flat run out of money, I might be tempted to keep going back too. Kensho, $200,000 wow, I thought I had spent a chunk of change, that's incredible. Well, keep those stories coming, people, I think lives are being turned around because of it. Peace.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I am just aghast after reading this and watching the video of the policewoman detective on KIRO. What an awful and tragic demise for Ms. Paulsen. I can only hope Simmons and the RSE henchmen read this and show it to Knight and the hopefully one remaining compassion neuron in her cranium full of spider webs feels just a tiny pang knowing that Knight had a hand in Ms. Paulsen suffering an agonizing death struggle upside down in an underground rain barrel.

What awful irony it is that the RSE-endorsed stupidity Ms. Paulsen likely thought was one of her last hopes is what took her earthly life in such a horrible way. I just hope that Ms. Paulsen's death isn't for naught, and serves as a, "runner," for some better cause.

I wonder what sort of denial press release is going to come out of Simmons' cesspool mouth this time?

My deep sympathy to Sally's friends and family.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

"Why would she create that for herself? Oh well, maybe in her next life, because of this experience, she will watch her step. So be it, she got exactly what she wanted from this life, learned what she needed to and was ready for the next one."

Sadly, these are the comments floating around RSE right now, not, "My god, what the hell are we doing? How could a practicing student, focused on sovereignty and the future die in such a way? If this woman created her day, how could this have happened?" These kinds of questions are for people with doubt and critical thinking still intact. Sadly, there is a pretty strong core group there, that no matter what happens, no matter what JZ says, no matter how many predictions don't come to fruition, no matter how many times they catch JZ in a lie, will die as members of RSE, and followers of JZ.
Hopefully, there is an even larger number of 'students' or 'followers', with their critical thinking still intact, that will take this as an omen of things to come if they continue to follow JZ Knights terrible advice and even worse example. My condolences to this womans family, or anyone grieving from her loss, we are here for you.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Of course, you're right Freemysoul. I wish Knight could feel remorse, but I know she won't.

What a disingenuous piece of garbage on Knight's web site. Not surprisingly, the statement tries to decouple that RSE was the impetus for poor Ms Paulsen's obsessive food burying behavior:
“We are deeply saddened to learn of the accidental and sudden passing of Sally Paulsen. According to the report from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office, her death was ruled accidental, and we share in the grief with Sally’s fellow students, her friends, coworkers, and neighbors. Sally’s unexpected death affects us all, and many lives will be affected because of her untimely passing.

“To address the question of Ms. Paulsen’s food storage, preparing for disasters is at the forefront of the news these days with the tragic earthquake in Japan and the destructive tornados striking this country this Spring. This is consistent with the teachings at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE) where Ms. Paulsen was a student.

“Five years ago, two former US presidents, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, urged the public to be prepared. RSE encourages students to become self-reliant and to contribute to their community so that they can be a resource rather than a liability.”
source: http://www.jzknight.com/2011/05/jz-knig ... y-paulsen/

We can only pray that people with the power to act start looking into Knight's fear circus.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

QUOTE: RSE encourages students to become self-reliant and to contribute to their community so that they can be a resource rather than a liability.”

How can hoarding and hiding food and supplies from others...and then taking steps to guard it (as per RSE recommendations), be perceived as being a resource to a community?
Oh...I suppose it depends on what definition one holds for the term "community", doesn't it?
Somehow it seems unlikely that those who engage in this type of behaviour are bent on welcoming those in need to share in their storage. Judith as Ramtha calls those who find themselves in need, grasshoppers...as in the tale of the grasshopper and the ant; and adds that the door should be closed to the grasshoppers and defended against them (anyone who is not in one's personal community of like minded RSE followers; including family).
Just a little imagination is useful here. What are you RSE followers prepared to do with the grasshoppers...and do you really think that there will be nothing standing in your way to do it?

Try this bit of reality...
I was born to immigrant parents who lived through a revolution where supplies and food were scarce and rationed. The earh did not flood, nor quake...it was just a military take over. My parents and the other family members who survived told me that hoarders (oten found living in underground cellars) were brought out into their own village communities, beaten and then shot. It did not take long either (weeks), because their own neighbours and families turned them in for fear of being charged and then executed as being complicit themselves.

RSE followers, do you honestly believe that you and your storage will not be discovered in difficult times; should they come? Or that you will be able to 'survive' and protect your storage from the masses and 'government forces'?
It might be of value to point out that hoarding is considered to be illegal in such situations. So what then? You will have already spent a considerable amount of time being controlled by fear (RSE promotions), so what will you do when there is a knock (or worse) at your door? Be honest with yourself. Will you stand up and declare yourself to be a god-master when those who have different beliefs or who behave differently than the rest of the populace are declared to be enemies of the state...to be imprisoned or executed? Is it worth your life and will you put that on the line to hold to that declaration, knowing the outcome?

RSE speaks about reality, so perhaps you should have a good hard look right now at true reality (not the one that you create in your mind).
During the revolution from which my parents came, one of my uncles was simply shot for speaking out against the new military system. My father's family had everything taken from them and a foreign soldier was posted in their house to live with them under his rules. He and his friends did unspeakable things to my aunt in front of my grandparents and their remaining children (she was 16).
Why? My father had left the national army and had joined the revolution that stood up for human rights and political freedom. Eventually every family in his home village had a soldier living with them in their home because of the uprising. Many ppeople simply went missing...there was no accounability.
My mother's father was imprisoned (15 months) for being a diplomat of the overtaken government and because my mother had joined the revolution. Her sister and mother were sent from their home in a major city to live in the country side without provisions. The only ones who cared and helped them, eventhough they were busy dealing with their own similar situations, were those who could see through compassionate eyes; beyond the horrific. A family that they would have only months before deemed worthless country peasants took them in.
My parents, deemed criminals by the new system were forced to leave their country or face execution if caught.

RSE followers, look around you. Do you trust your neighbours? Are they friends to you? Will you take in, feed and care for their children? Yes, what about them...the children? Will you be content to sit in your UG, eating your food storage knowing what is going on above ground in difficult times? What sort of existence is that...living in fear of being discovered? Then when would you eventually come out of your bunker and what sort of reception do you think will greet you?

Does this contemplation disturb your peace of mind? See, you don't need to go to RSE for a dose of that...just look around the world and put yourself into any one of the difficulties facing humanity if you want to taste that experience.
On the other hand, you can look into your own heart and mind and find a fearlessness that lays beyond self concern.
Its called loving compassion.
May you awaken to find it, embrace it... and leave the mind control of RSE.

With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

Philippe and Agnis Neniere showed what a ramster thinks is right. i heard enough suggestions on events to see their story as an direct outcome of rse teachings.even so rse denies it. all ug owners are prepared for the hungry masses with guns and amo. even old nice ladys are ready to let people die outside. the survivalrate for little groups is just as good as for cities. disfunctional groups like little hords of rse students without contact to a leader will sink in chaos. maybe students think that jz and ramtha care?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Kensho, thanks so much for sharing.

I think I agree with you. If anything were to happen, like what happened to your family--Martial law, military control, etc..Ramsters would be targeted- be considered a "terrorist". Already a list, doomsday cults in there!

Because- Who knows when Ramtha decides his armies must march, right? He keeps saying this will be the year 2011, the great army will march. I think that is BS--completely- but students are ready for it. If Jz was threatened who knows what she will do to protect herself.

That copper around her house wont save her from military.

/

I heard that so many times about the grasshoppers knocking on your doors. How it is too late for those who have no bunkers..your only hope is someone will take in your children. The hungry masses will come and kill your children if they are above ground. This is literal. I heard it.

/
That is scary Kensho about the hoarders taken out and shot. WOW. I am so sorry you lived thru this. You should write a book. I would read it.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thankfully, I did not live through such a thing; my parents and their families did, but I pray that no one ever has to do so again; yet they do even now.
My point was simply that 'hiding out' in a community like Yelm is not very good hiding and that no amount of foresight is defence from a government forc or the masses if they are desparate to survive, themselves. Neighbours know who the RSE followers are. Just as they know where they live and more and more, exactly what they are up to.
If I have a fear, it is for the safety (now and in the future) of everyone who is involved in RSE or with their followers; as well as the many people from all walks of life who live in Yelm.

Imagine if the Ramtha story repeats. This RSE thing is built on a tale about an angry young man who went out and slaughtered thousands of people for revenge...it was a rampage by a self declared barbarian. He then enlists the help of others and they march around the globe murdering, making war, destroying villages, communities and social structure. Then the barbarian is wounded, makes camp and ascends (abandons his people).

Hello RSE Followers? Do you think that Judith is going to hang around Yelm if things get nasty? That thing of hers she calls Ramtha has a lousy track record in that regard. He comes, he gets POed and then he goes...threatening to never come back. The stark reality is that this Ramtha thing is an imaginary character creted by Judith Knight. She admitted to that in court, for that is how she put a trademark on it...and its Ramblings. :shock:

What about those RSE followers who have followed in the Ramtha character's tracks and abandoned their own families and friends...and left their home land to supposedly save their own skins by coming to live in the USA? What do you desperate RSE followers from afar bring and contribute to the community of Yelm...to the USA? Are you not like the very grasshopeers that your fear? By living off of the work and sacrifice of those who made that country what it is; all the while not supporting or contributing to it; it seems very much so.
Boy the hypocracy sure is thick when you think about it, isn't it?
Do you really think that your rights will be protected in tough times by a country that still struggles with its own 200 year old racism?

As I said, I fear for your future...difficult times or no.
Please give it some deep thought before you loose it all. Surely you all have families and friends (and the ability to make new ones), who will love you and care about you. Who will stand up for you from RSE if things get tough?
Seems like the comments coming from RSE followers with respect to this unfortunate womans accidental death speak for themselves. "Why did she create that reality?"
She didn't...someone else did and that someone else hides in her mansion of delusion.

With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

the death of this women was probably extremely cruel she must have suffered for hours in this barrel and position.and the whole thing because of absolute useless advise. first she had to put her food into this ditch.she probably hired a bako to dig it. than the events she had to do this for never happened. now she had to rotate her old food for the next round of useless scares. [ i don't think its useless to have storage and be prepared]. the saddest thing beneath her death is her spiritual counseling who doesn't know shit up and down timelines. who ignores the well being of her followers. who doesn't better the world despite of her claims. whats next?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Blessings to you Kensho. Thanks so much for your two eloquent essays on this topic. I am almost at a loss for words for a reply, but I just have to say thank you.

Yes, I wondered what point I was missing when I read Ramtha (the white book). The Ramtha character did not seem like something with which I could align myself. Somebody that leads a global rampage of destruction then bugs out ascending while leaving the world a frothing mess seems more a coward than a leader. Ramtha seems more like bait story dangled to entice humans who are feeling powerless dealing with mundane intractability of daily life rather than a glorious history lesson about a great leader. How disgracefully self indulgent it was for the Ramtha character to go contemplate his navel in heaven while the wolrd he claims he can fix is falling apart for 35,000 years. It would have been a much simpler task if Ramtha would have started his work 34,900 years ago when there were a lot fewer cantankerous humans roaming the planet.

Return to “News Articles”