Breaking News -- JZ under scrutiny for employment fraud

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
preeatenna

Breaking News -- JZ under scrutiny for employment fraud

Unread post by preeatenna »

http://theolympiareport.com/j-z-knight- ... ent-fraud/ . (DEAD LINK)
Authorities from the Washington State Department of Employment Security are probing charges that employees working for J.Z. Knight‘s Yelm-based Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (JZK, Inc.) were routinely coerced to work for free while drawing unemployment benefits from the state.

Karri Konga, former Knight employee, has sent an affidavit discussing the employment fraud, alleging that, “While working for J.Z. Knight, president of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, (RSE), I was laid off for the summer, as were most all staff each summer. During June of 2006, I was called and asked to come in to work. I was never paid, as that is also common practice of RSE. They lay off staff during the summer to collect unemployment and ask them to come back and work for free. To be able to keep their jobs, staff obliges and remains quiet.”

Knight’s website described her as the “president of JZK, Inc., and Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, a unique academy located in the foothills of Mount Rainier in Washington state.

“The school,” the website explains, “was established in the 1980s and hosts over 10,000 students from the United States and 60 foreign countries. JZ Knight is the “channel” through which Ramtha delivers his message. Ramtha is an ascended Master Teacher who learned in his lifetime the unlimited potential of our minds for creating reality and the extraordinary in our lives. Ramtha lived as a human being on earth 35,000 years ago. In that lifetime, he discovered the true nature of the human person, the power of the mind, and the malleable nature of physical reality.”

Knight, born (born Judith Darlene Hampton on March 16, 1946, in Roswell, N.M, currently lives in a 12,800-square-foot French chateau-style home in Yelm and, next door, teaches courses and runs RSE.

Knight has been married six times (five of which ended with divorce) and is the mother of two.

In addition to the charges of employment fraud, Knight is also currently embroiled in controversy over a YouTube video showing her making a presentation that includes an obscenity-laced tirade about Christians.

A different video shows Knight sharing the stage with Thurston County commissioner candidate Sandra Romero.

According to Public Disclosure Commission documents, Knight is the largest individual donor to Romero’s campaign, having made several contributions totaling $2,700.

Knight has donated the legal maximum to Bruce Lachney, the Democratic candidate for the 2nd District Washington State Senate seat (Pierce/Thurston counties).

Knight is a major donor to Democratic causes statewide, having contributed $50,000 to the Washington State Democratic Party this year alone.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Breaking News -- JZ under scrutiny for employment fraud

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for posting this preeatenna,

I remember being employed by JZ Knight to repair the RSE arena doors that were jamming up during events.
I worked several days on those doors, but had to argue with Michele over getting paid..
Not because I was working illegally! JZ Knight wanted to pay me a pittance for my hard work.
I eventually received a small check signed by JZ Knight.
I reported this to the Olympian and the NV News after JZ Knight tried to frighten me off by accusing me of not paying my taxes and being an 'illegal alien' from NZ.
The story was dropped by the Editors.

David

J.Z. Knight under scrutiny for encouraging employment fraud | The Olympia Report
http://theolympiareport.com/j-z-knight- ... ent-fraud/
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Oh WOW. I know Karri. She is Australian. She been there forever. Quite amazing.
She knows so many of the inner workings of the school.

Nothing new to me. I always heard that employees work for nothing, if not free. for the pure joy of being next to a god. To be in his bands. hahaha

The beat up cars these teachers, from the beginning, who gave their lives.. are driving...nasty!
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

Just to get the record strait.

Karri is an all American girl, if my memory serve me well I think she is from Florida.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Did she look after maintenance? I always thought she was Australian. I am sorry.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Vanilla

I understand that Karri was in charge of the Gardens, her look could be mistaken for a very active outdoor Australian woman, But if she talk to you you would find out very fast that she is all American woman.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

the Washington State Department of Employment Security needs to investigate all the illegal aliens that have worked at RSE; and how they were paid less than minimum wage.
tree

Unread post by tree »

There was one Kerri (who still works in maintenance) at the ranch. She is an Aussie.
There was one Karri, who took directives directly from JZ in regards to the dogs, the garden, restoring antiques for the store,
painting, the horses, the pool, amongst working with the other Kerri in maintenance. The second Karri is an American.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Paul, most of the supposedly illegal aliens in the Yelm area are not illegal, they are over-stayers, that is to say they have over-stayed the length of their visa. There is a difference.
ex

Unread post by ex »

jz has a clean record in this department. she traded events as payments. there is nothing in the books. there r many reasons to close the doors during events.
thank you v for showing her foul language as ramtha to the public. the public should know that this 'out of context' little example spares them hours of similar crap and is not a singular extreme in her behavior. the lousy excuses from her production staff are pitiful. she is on video. there is no ' i didn't say this'. no matter what the context is she is out of line.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Exactly right Ex. I was at a friend's home in March 2011 where the family was viewing what I belive is called a, "Follow-up'" event being shown on a computer stream. I couldn't tell if JZ Knight was in character as Ramtha or just herself. When I walked in, Knight was on a rant which continued for the entire time I was there and it was still going when I left. Knight was on a profanity laced tirade over the Catholic Church.

I am not in the Church, yet I found Knight's display highly offensive and hateful, not a constructive criticism or useful on any level for dealing with the Church's problems. That tirade in and of itself should have revealed to the viewer that Knight and/or the Ramtha character are weak, small minded, hateful beings undeserving of anybody's attention.

I really feel sorry for the people so caught up in Knight's brain washed web that thet can't see Knight's verbal feces for what it is.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Thank you Tree.
;-) Yes I now remember. I thought I was losing my mind. So many names. SO many countries.
Thank you for all those who correct my mistakes. I appreciate. The truth is here.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Has anything happened with this employment fraud?
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “News Articles”