"Scorned Woman" on front page of Nisqually Newspaper?

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Vanilla

"Scorned Woman" on front page of Nisqually Newspaper?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Somebody just told me there is Virginia on front cover of Newspaper with her hands in the air, in court and it says " Scorned Woman". Has anyone seen this or can confirm? Nisqually Valley News?

It reminds me when there was an Anti Obama protest. the same newspaper printed the protesters next to their cars with their license plates showing.

To show someone's face or reveal identity like that creates them being targeted by the community. Intimidation?

I do not know I cannot say for sure. I have not seen the article. I do not think it was the Channeler goes to court article...maybe a new one? Please let me know.
Rooster

Re: "Scorned Woman" on front page of Nisqually Newspaper?

Unread post by Rooster »

Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Last waltz of the Tyrant!!

V looks good, happy with support behind her
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Check out the Yelm online link above and look at today's cartoon, too funny. Anyone savvy enough could post it, I can't figure it out on the iPad.

I was just thinking how funny it would be if someone who saw the videos prior to being taken down, typed out the little soliloquy of drunken vitriol. And continued hysterics as it went viral...yes it would be missing the charismatic snot blowing and finger pointing...maybe I was just having a psychic moment!

Jingz
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Where is the cartoon? Did I miss it?
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Sorry Vanilla, I'm what they call technologically challenged! Wish I could have posted it. It was an older man and woman sitting by the computer and the man says "I guess there is something bigger than Ramtha, lady says what?, and he says The Internet"LOL. Good going Virginia!

As an aside, I tuned in late to the viewing, I caught the end, I didn't hear what was being said as the phone rang, (caution, what follows is a snide remark) but I was wondering, who told MikeohsoWright that hairstyle was a good look? :D

Jingz
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

I couldn't hold myself back to call him the incarnated fashion fail on EE.... I didn't dare to say too much about his hair though... lol ... glad you did. :lol:
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

It would be the "pot calling the kettle black" for me to crack on MW for his poor fashion sense. :lol:

From an organizational standpoint, his comments after the hearing revealed the fatal flaw at JZK- hubris with a perception of invulnerability. What they fail to realize is that their interests would be much better served by resolving their issue with Virginia and EMF quietly, because prospective students are watching and the many students hovering on the edge of departure will be secretly perturbed by the tactics being used.

Current students should ask themselves what JZ would do if she were publicly humiliated as Virginia was... and what sort of "teaching" would then come from the stage at the next event. This is an ongoing pattern and it requires a huge investment of energy to continue to deny that.

In organizations, history shows that the current course of action JZK is following is predictive of failure. They will win a lawsuit and lose the school. And unfortunately for them at this stage, the die has been cast. No amount of PR massaging will spin it away.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Right on Roy! That's exactly the fail I wrote about before when I said RSE was making a tactical error. Of course RSE took the bait! JZK, Inc. is now in the position of having to answer the proverbial, "so, when did you stop beating your wife?," question. Hee hee! There really isn't a good way to answer that without being stupid either way.

RSE making a stink about the exposure of Judy Knight's hateful Catholic / Gay / Mexican / bashing jus rubs salt in the wound RSE made. I'm sorry, out of context my ass! An ugly zit is still a pimple whether or not the zit is growing on your nose or on your ear.

The banned videos may not be on line, but once the Internet genie is out of the bottle, it doesn't go back in. Thanks to mirroring, caching, history mechanisms and the like, the issue will have an indefinite life of its own. Ask any politician running for office if an Internert faux pas can be made to go away. The cool thing is that the more vigorous an attempt to expunge a gaffe, the more the gaffe hangs on.

The publicists running RSE are thinking in the 1970s. RSE isn't selling cigarettes where any publicity negative or positive is good for persistence of memory. Image matters when trying to sell that one knows something about enlightenment.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Ockham, I am here just to press the like button. You just have a gift for wording things so well. Thank you!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT JZ STEALING JAMES AWAY FROM ANITA> THAT BROKE HER HEART for 2 years. Wouldnt that make JZ ------ same thing she accuses Virginia of?
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes we never heard ramtha judging jzs relationship choices and her behaviour. i wonder why?
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Strategically, it was a very poor choice for JZK Inc to characterize V as a bitter jilted woman. Even stranger is how there have been blatant attempts by JZK to rally the current students around JZ's "victim" banner, because most of the current students I've talked to just roll their eyes when you mention it.

JZ is under a great deal of psychic pressure with this, and you know what happens with that. It would require a degree of restraint (that she may no longer possess) to avoid taking the stage at the upcoming Follow Up and making an ass of herself yet again.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

I believe Scamtha did say that Anita needed to learn about betrayal. I also heard that he said the same thing about everyone on EMF, a few years ago. This was after S/he realised that the "I will take them down" rants were not going anywhere.

Return to “News Articles”