Virginia in Nisqualley News

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Jingz

Virginia in Nisqualley News

Unread post by Jingz »

Ex-Ramtha student fights back against RSE claims
A former Ramtha School of Enlightenment student sued for releasing unflattering videos of channeler JZ Knight responded to assertions filtering out from the channeler’s compound west of Yelm.

They don't give you the article online you have to have the physical copy of the newspaper, does anyone have? Great pic of Virginia!

Jingz
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Virginia in Nisqualley News

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Jingz, Everyone, this is now online.

http://m.yelmonline.com/articles/2012/1 ... 301832.txt
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Thanks Wots,

Another scrambler sticking up for the almighty spewing more lies about Virginia. I love the " esteemed school" comment, really, esteemed by who? Is it recognized? Where are all the geniuses it was supposed to produce?

These scramblers have to believe that Virginia's only reason for exposing the scam is for her own personal financial gain, because why else would she put herself through this?

If it's not for financial gain, she would be standing on principle and truth, facing the storm righteously! When scramblers finally realize that, their illusion is over! Geez, pull your heads out of jzs ass!

Jingz
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Well said, Jingz!

I love the NVN publisher's(editor's?) comments at the end!
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Yes, "delusional" and " deceitful" , which are not the traits of one who is "impeccable"!

We all hope eventually the scramblers who are again scratching their heads trying to make sense out of another vilification will add them all up and the light will shine again in their worried fretful little minds!

Jingz
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It was a great article. Its really on her side. Explains herself. I wonder if JZ Knight is going to be on the front page next issue. Talking about balls of light she sees.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

This was the first article. I thought it was a good one. Virginia is cute as a bug in the picture.

http://yelmonline.com/articles/2012/12/ ... 497783.txt
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The other above posted article written by Diane Dondero. I suspect to be a student of the school. The sentence, J.Z. is not Ramtha. That is a dead give a way.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I'm desperately trying to think of a funny remark about JZR's balls of light.
Please, calling for an assist, need a little help here!
:lol:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Call me master of the single entendre (Benny Hill): I thought of a couple that are a little too spicy to mention!

Anyway, that reminds me of another good British-ism cited by Monty Python, that seems to apply to JZ Knight & Co.: "A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man." Which translates roughly as: one futile gesture is as good as another when the observer is unable or unwilling to pay attention. Some quote it as, "... blind horse." It works on a number of levels for JZ.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i hoped the full lengs article would be available to the public this week on the nisqually valley news website. what you read here is just a very shortened form. mike wright &jzs lawyers got a big platform to make their case. its mentioned that james wasn't available for comments. the newspapers strategy clearly is to be neutral. that means to give jz a big part on stage otherwise she will throw a tantrum. the paper obviously handles a much more mature audience than ramadama. they trust that there readers can read between the lines and make up their own minds. jzs strategie is to get the attention away from the contents and put it into a copyright issue were she can be the victim of all the bad people who try to bring down rse. they have to make a big effort to look not as opponents of free speach.
it doesn't"t work when rse tries to navigate with ramtha strategies on yelms citizens. its not possible to make a whole town gulp down two glasses of whine and expose them self to linguistic programming a whole night. i diden't have to wait for all the student comments flooding out: out of context, rse is so beneficial to my life its only a misinterpretation, ramtha has to use such kind of language that we dummies understand......
to dig out: the world as we know it ends scenario is an effort to keep her students minds distracted and under pressure. that worked before for jz. since this is always connected with a sit out period it might not work this time. it will at least cross jzs retirement plans.
i am glad that the juristical system denies to be abused again. jzs lawyers had to dig deep to hold on to their lawsuit.

Return to “News Articles”