Bunkers in Bogota attributed to RSE students

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Lost in Space

Bunkers in Bogota attributed to RSE students

Unread post by Lost in Space »

About 80 survival bunkers have been built in Columbia, and attributed to RSE students:
http://todaycolombia.com/2012/12/20/col ... ld-bunker/
Vanilla

Re: Bunkers in Bogota attributed to RSE students

Unread post by Vanilla »

According to Jhon, he and other Colombian cult members decided to build about 80 bunkers following a 2010 meeting with their religious teachers in Washington. Jhon predicts that on Friday the Earth will tilt 3 degrees, causing massive flooding as the oceans inundate the continents.
Didnt happen. But maybe that happens at noon
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I hear jzr was yelling at the students, who believed today to be the end of the world. Just to say, some I know just continue to go along with flaky jz. It is just the news I recieved. No confirmation.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

There are some very crabby masters today. I found the above talk just denial. Some too proud to admit they have been scammed.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz Knight backpedaled all of " Ramtha's " predictions as the date approached.

Look at all these predictions! Just read down the line--the day of INTIMIDATION, 7 days of light etc etc
http://www.the-great-work.com/store/ind ... t&catId=11

I found an Englishman RSE today who said The school is all bollocks. It just hit him. Everyone is upset. That I meet. Alot of anger, failure and self doubt. Just because nothing happened on Dec 21st, 2012.

People have their souls , time, years, money, invested in the school, and it is going to be very hard for alot of them to start over.

Rooseter I would like to hear what masters have said to you.

I have never seen people so depressed. I feel sorry. Everyday living in this climate of forever rain. Waiting for the days to come that are already gone.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi Vanilla,
I agree have seen the same. The students are upset. Some have had it. Some still will not quite admit, they have been scammed. They know in thier hearts something is very wrong. Thats is where they are dealing with the disappointment and anger. I am talking parents and their friends. The hard core masters. I have not said anything or pointed out any wrong. They know! They are are waking up.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE student bunker BOGOTA, Colombia.jpg
According to Jhon, he and other Colombian cult members decided to build about 80 bunkers following a 2010 meeting with their religious teachers in Washington.
80 Bunkers!!! I heard about a large group of hardcore RSE students moving down to S America, this must be the connection.
I wonder how they are fairing now?
but Jhon has yet to decide whether to grant that final survival spot to his ex-wife or to his current girlfriend.
:roll:
David
Colombian cult with US ties prepares for 'end of the world'

https://www.salon.com/2012/12/20/colomb ... ld_bunker/

BOGOTA, Colombia — Whether or not the winding down of the ancient Mayan long-count calendar brings the end of the world on Friday, one Colombian man is taking no chances.
A reporter for the Bogota daily El Tiempo recently toured an elaborate underground bunker built by a businessman in the South American country’s central Antioquia department.
The structure features iron and concrete walls 20 inches thick that are coated with copper (to protect those inside from radiation). Inside are bunk-beds, a kitchen and a pantry filled with gas masks, tanks of oxygen and water, and a two-year stock of instant and canned food. Other supplies include winter clothes and seeds to reforest a barren, post-apocalypse planet.

“If the predictions are true, we are facing a galactic cataclysm,” said the man who built the bunker and who identified himself to El Tiempo only as “Jhon.”

Colombian cult believes the end of the world will come on Dec. 21
According to the story, Jhon is a member of a religious cult known as Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment based in Yelm, Washington, and founded by Judy Zebra Knight. She claims that a 35,000-year-old spirit called Ramtha channels through her lessons of how reality is created and how people can create their own reality.

This affiliation may help explain Jhon’s decision to create his own subterranean reality.

Apparently, Ramtha prophesized Earth changes and instructed followers to leave the cities, live a self-sufficient lifestyle in the countryside and to construct underground shelters to protect themselves and their families.

According to Jhon, he and other Colombian cult members decided to build about 80 bunkers following a 2010 meeting with their religious teachers in Washington. Jhon predicts that on Friday the Earth will tilt 3 degrees, causing massive flooding as the oceans inundate the continents.

If that’s the case, it’s unclear how an underground refuge will help. Still, Jhon plans to ride out the end of the world alongside his two teenaged sons. The end of the world shelter actually has room for a fourth person, but Jhon has yet to decide whether to grant that final survival spot to his ex-wife or to his current girlfriend.

Read more:
https://www.salon.com/2012/12/20/colomb ... ld_bunker/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “News Articles”