Imaginary Ramtha ceased missile attacks on Israel.

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Caterpillar

Imaginary Ramtha ceased missile attacks on Israel.

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Dec 14, 2012 RSE Newsletter, Student Accomplishments

“This story is not from the November/December Follow-up, rather this occurred in mid-November during the missile attacks on Israel.

We’re used to missile attacks here, unfortunately, but this time, the missiles came nearer and nearer, showering over the main population center of the country, where my family lives and my friends. At some point, things felt really out of control.

So I sat there feeling helpless, and I asked Ramtha to help. I don’t usually do that, but this time I felt that I cannot do this on my own, and that too many lives are in danger. I kind of gently fell asleep on the chair outside with these thoughts and sometime later, I woke up, a bit confused and disoriented.

When I went back to check the news, expecting to see reports about the troops going in, and the bloody mess of it all, I was astonished to see that a cease-fire was in place and that Israel had stopped all military actions, even though Hamas was still firing some missiles.

http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2012/12/s ... on-israel/

Return to “News Articles”