Just how insane, racist, and do you have to be before.......

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just how insane, racist, and do you have to be before.......

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Christopher Cook | Western Free Press | July 23 2014
Question: Just how insane, racist, and corrupt do you have to be before Obama returns your campaign donations?
Answer: MORE insane, racist, and corrupt than JZ Knight, apparently.

For those of you who don’t know, JZ Knight is the cult leader best-known for channeling “Ramtha,” an enlightened soul who lived 35,000 years ago on the now-sunken continent of Lemuria. She has run a number of scams over the decades (above and beyond the ongoing scam of her Ramtha School of Enlightenment, which has been bilking gullible, desperate hipsters and Hollywood hacks of their hard-earned Hollywood-hipster-hack money for decades).

In addition to her other snake-oil endeavors, she is also a big political contributor, and was recently described as “one of the largest individual donors to Washington Democrats.” While her political leanings might come as little surprise to those who have listened to even five minutes of the new-age claptrap she spouts, the reactions of the Democrats who were the recipients of her largesse did come as quite a surprise to Washington residents. Back in 2012, these Democrats had to be dragged kicking and screaming to agree not to take any more money from her. Two years later, they took more money anyway, in spite of being fully aware of Knight’s history of making some rather vile statements—statements that make clear that Knight/Ramtha has a rather low opinion of . . .

Mexicans,

“The invasion of the Mexicans who just breed like rabbits [audience laughter], they are poison,” Knight says in the video that was taken in March 2011 by now-former students of her Ramtha School of Enlightment.
“I’m telling you this, every G—damn Mexican family is a Catholic — [more laughter] they’re breeding like f—ing rabbits,” she continues.
“All Mexicans are not worthy of conscious thought.”
“San Francisco is beating off the Catholics from down below,” Knight concludes before her words become incoherent and the clip ends.

Catholics,
“F— you, you Catholics!” Knight bellows over cheers from her audience.
“We will come on you in a terror,” Knight growls in another cut. “We will bring… St. Peter’s temple down and we will swallow it in the sea.” (“St. Peter’s temple” is a reference to the Catholic church itself.)

and Jews.
“F-ck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the g-ddamned gas chambers by now.”
“Your God should have redeemed you from Germany.”

Leave it to a 35,000-year-old über-soul to join in with the contemporary wave of de facto anti-Semitism.
Even God Himself does not escape Ramtha’s enlightened ire:

“Don’t you tell me about the glories of Jehovah, that son of a bitch, psycho-masochistic asshole.”

My goodness. If I am ever near Knight, remind me to wear rubber shoes and watch out for lightning!

In spite of all of that, Democrats at first tried to cover for Knight and downplay the video evidence of her rants (most of which has since been hunted down and excised by Knight’s enthusiastic legal team). Eventually, however, they were shamed into stating that they would not take more of her money. And yet, in 2014, they did just that, to the tune of $65,000.

After accepting the money, Thurston County Democratic Party Chair Roger Erskine had the nerve (and incredibly bad judgement) to say:

JZ Knight is a very good strong Democrat and she totally supports our platform and our goals and I think that’s good enough.

Memo to Mr. Erskine: When articles are being written with titles like “New Age leader sues ex-students over leaked video of her drunken racist anti-gay rant” . . . when even the highly left-biased Southern Poverty Law center has had enough of Knight . . . that’s a position statement you might want to rethink.

Of course, even Obama isn’t phased by Knight’s statements, given that at last check, he had not returned the 50K he got from Knight, so why should it bother Erskine?
Apparently, it’s true what they say—a fish rots from the head down.
The Freedom Foundation in Olympia, WA, and the Franklin Center are doing yeoman’s work to expose all of this and give the voters of their state the transparency they deserve, but Knight’s lawyers aren’t making it easy.
Will liberty and transparency prevail? Or have we all underestimated the full extent of the great Ramtha’s powers?

Christopher Cook | July 23 2014 Western Free Press
http://www.westernfreepress.com/2014/07 ... donations/
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Re: Just how insane, racist, and do you have to be before...

Unread post by joe sz »

sexy, naughty, bitchy Ramses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxca2Ep9dI
Lost in Space

Re: Just how insane, racist, and do you have to be before...

Unread post by Lost in Space »

This is so funny - not sure of relevance but really amusing. Is Ramtha supposed to have been Ramses?

Return to “News Articles”