David Fairly Business Broker Scam In Yelm

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Vanilla

David Fairly Business Broker Scam In Yelm

Unread post by Vanilla »

I have been hearing a lot of negative stuff about a business broker investment scam in Yelm..over SEO work. Three people apparently. and a discussion going on about several victims coming forth. Really bad stuff I am hearing and just hysterical Victims. Has anyone heard of this going around? I have been, everyone is discussing. I dont know if there are others. The total is over 100 grand. If there is anyone else please come forth? He is a high ranking RSE member.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: David Fairly Business Broker Scam In Yelm

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Vanilla

Not heard of David Fairley.
A quick Google search comes up with
Websiteproperties.com and
Remote View Daily - Develop Remote View Skills to win Lottery Jackpots
https://www.remoteviewdaily.com/ (will ask you to sign up for security system to view, you do not have to)

Bizarre to say the least... :roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

Is there any information availabnle about how people are allegedly being scammed through the web site. It seems like the web site lets registered users set up lottery pools. A lottery pool in and of itself might not be illegal.

I do see the opportunity for abuse - for example the custodian of the lottery pool could pocket the money and not purchase any lottery tickets for the pool members. The odds of winning big are vanishingly small, so the custodian could pocket money for a long time and pay back a little now and then to simuilate hitting small pay-outs. That is essentially what the state is doing with the lottery anyway, except a crooked custodian is saving the bother of the state having to hold the money :D Here the profits from the losing tickets would be going to the crooked custodian instead of the strate, and that is how the scammer could make money.

To keep a lottery pool above board, the pool members would need some sort of mechanism to verify the lottery tickets were actually being purchased - something that would be pretty difficult to do in practice if a large number of lottery tickets were supposed to be purchased.
Angelette

Unread post by Angelette »

He is a big bully and people are terrified of him. he is close to ramtha they say and everyone is fearful of him, if he talks to you , and you are a student in rse, you think he is a god. I have heard about this too. Noone wants to speak out against him. I know three of the people that have spoken out but I do not know the details. They think he is a multi millionaire so he must be right, but according to people he loses money that he is supposed to invest, for the school. Its just busin ss so he gets away with it. we will never know, just be carefuland keep your money! That is something no religion should force you to give up.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It would be great if somebody would come forward with some more detailed information. If the Website operator is pretending to sell Washington lottery tickets, but is just putting the money in his own pocket on days when nobody picks winning numbers, I think the strate government would be very interested. The lottery makes a lot of money for the state, and the state would have a lot of interest in stopping anything that would give the lottery a bad reputation.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Multiple people focus on a picture to bring clarity and win the lottery? Bizarre. Maybe I missed the point.

https://www.remoteviewdaily.com/ (will ask you to sign into a security system to view, you do not have to)

Theosophy, Islam, Scientology, etc, etc etc: People's ability to believe in the absurd never stops amazing me. Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of it in my life.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This idea of group intention is somehow better than just wishing for stuff alone by yourself is not new to RSE and friends. As usual there was a guy on AM Coast to Coast who claimed he had magic software that was somehow smarter than Google and he surfed the web, presumably mostly b'logs taking the average of what was being posted and that tells the future. Lo and behold about a month after it was on Coast, I heard from ramsters about a speaker at RSE that had web surfing software that takes the average of the Internet and tells the future. So, taking courses at RSE is a bit like paying $500 to have a month old newspaper read at you and if you are lucky, Judy Knight might spit snot on you.

Of course, being able to intend the lottery to have a given outcome is zero, and with a million intenders, a million times zero is still zero.

I think the allegation was that the web site operator was pocketing the money players were pooling and not buying lottery tickets. As far as I know, there is no substantive proof at this point. There is a n apparent established tradition of scams at RSE, so this lottery deal deserves at least a very healthy dose of skepticism.

Return to “News Articles”