JZ Knights' Remove View on Dave Ross

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

JZ Knights' Remove View on Dave Ross

Unread post by tree »

JZ Knight?s future remote-view to Dave Ross during a live Radio interview in September of last year comes true.
Full Story

JZ Knight?s future remote-view to Dave Ross during a live radio interview on September of last year comes true.

Listen to JZ Knight's interview with Dave Ross on KIRO 710 Radio from September 28, 2007 here:

Here is an excerpt from JZ Knight?s radio interview with Dave Ross:

JZ: I will give you a prediction. As it is seen right now, Hillary Clinton will win and Joe Biden will probably be her vice-president....

ROSS: And now that is not completely obvious, so I will write that down on Friday, September 28, 2007 ... I like that kind of prediction because we can easily test it. There is a deadline and everything. I haven?t heard ? I mean, Hillary, probably obvious but Joe Biden, not exactly the obvious choice for vice-president. So we get to test that ? If you say that Hillary is going to get the nomination and the Democrats will win the election, therefore by the mathematical principle of something, substitution, Hillary is the next president.

JZ: There are some problems ahead, so we will see how that works out.

JZ Knight foresaw there would be difficulties for Hillary Clinton getting the nomination, and indeed there were. Hillary won the popular vote with 17,616,502 votes, over Obama?s 17,272,520, but lost in the number of delegates she needed to secure the nomination. Joe Biden is the VP candidate for the Democratic Party, as she foresaw.
tree

Unread post by tree »

typical "testimonial to her predictions" :twisted: :roll:
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Oh, absolutely. And the ever-present cop out for failure of "as it is seen now...."

Return to “News Articles”