Coming to Yelm Cinemas at JZ Knight's request

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Tree

Coming to Yelm Cinemas at JZ Knight's request

Unread post by Tree » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Coming to Yelm Cinemas at JZ Knight's request . . .

Oct 21-28
Bill Maher's documentary:
Religulous

events@elist-ramtha.com
-------------------------

It's not the movie that I find odd.
It the "by special request by JZ Knight" to Margaret Clapp, the owner of Yelm Cinemas.
When just a few years ago, we were told as RSE students to NOT frequent the Yelm Cinemas.
Most students went to Lacey to the movies.
Just another flip-flop stand on the part of the channel.

Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:52 am

That's absolutely true. "Ramtha" told students that they were not to support any business connected with anyone who was on the NASCAR Committee and supported the racetrack coming to the area. Students were also told to write letters to the committee members to tell them to stop NASCAR and why it shouldn't be allowed in the area. Students were further told that if they did not write the letters that "he" would "bring them down".

"Ramtha" told the students that while they were sitting outside in the name field during a very warm day. I know. I was there and I heard it.

I later learned that the story we were told, to "save our school" from having JZ's property taken by eminent domain to run a road through her property, was unfounded and untrue. There were no such plans proposed to the City at all. It was just another manipulative tactic on JZ's part, using "Ramtha" to manipulate the naive, sheeple: the students.

Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:25 pm

NASSCAR never seriously considered Yelm - Why didn't Ramtha know that?

Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 am

Yeah, LOL...why didn't Ramtha know that ?

Oh, oh ! I know ! IT WAS JUST A TEST !

(For those wondering what I'm talking about; students will say that as a response to oddities or mysteries...Ramtha must be "testing" them. There's an answer for everything...almost)

G2G

Unread post by G2G » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 am

I hear this and read this now, and am reminded of "playing house" as a child, making it up as my friends and I went along. Jzrk et al appears to do much the same!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”