What will Knight, Klein try next to muzzle critics?

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Nisqually Valley News - Yelm,WA,
By Bob Isom
Published: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:41 PM PDT
Editor,

Once again I find that I must put pen to paper to point out the hypocrisy of Steve Klein and JZ Knight.

I will take your editorial, Please Dont Shoot the Piano Player, at face value, as I have found you to be fair and forthcoming in your dealings with the city.

I would refer you to The Thomas Jefferson Center Muzzle Awards of 2006, when the Yelm City Council was roundly criticized for allegedly attempting to abridge the First Amendment Rights of the citizens of the City of Yelm regarding Wal-Mart building in the city.
Some of the criticism may have been justified, but not to the extent carried on by Klein and some of the students of RSE.

Will there be such an outpouring of passion over an apparent attempt to use economic pressure to silence your criticism of Knight and/or Klein If not, why

It is becoming more apparent that Knight will use any means, including legal, to silence any opposition to her effort to stop growth in this community. This includes applying economic pressure to private enterprise, as well as filing lawsuits and appeals against governmental entities, such as the City of Yelm.

Even when proven wrong, such as by the state auditor, there is no relief from the incessant hounding.

If Knight/Klein feel they were represented unfairly, why not take out another full page ad condemning you, the paper and everyone else whom they feel has maligned them or been unfair Better yet, save the money and write a letter to the editor, detailing point by point their grievances.

Are they afraid it wont be published If so, thats taking paranoia to the highest degree. It appears to me that you have published untold numbers of articles slamming you, the paper and anyone else who disagrees with them.

It would appear to me that these so-called protectors of free speech only want it protected if the speech agrees with them, but will use any means to try and silence the opposition, no matter the economic cost.

I would ask, who is next Safeway because it wont carry certain items that Knight/Klein want them to A veterinary office in town because it doesnt treat lizards

Whos next What next small town local business will be targeted by those who professed to be the protectors of small town local businesses when big, bad Wal-Mart wanted to come to town

I did not write this letter in defense of you, as you can fight your own battles. I wrote this in an attempt to point out the hypocrisy of those who want to appear to have the best interests of the community at heart. I seriously question their motives and agendas.

I know that I will once again be portrayed as the incarnate of evil and all that is wrong with the city. So, I will once again state that these are my thoughts and reactions, and this in no way reflects any official position of the city.

Bob Isom

Yelm

Editors note: Bob Isom is a councilman and mayor pro tem for the City of Yelm. As of deadline, Knight has not accepted the newspapers offer to submit a letter to the editor or Guest Commentary or meet with me personally.

Yelm Online > Opinion > Editorials

http://www.yelmonline.com/articles/2009 ... 527015.txt
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Ha! Well put ;-). He nearly makes Jz/Klein sound like whiny victims, boohoo :P .
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Imo, I doubt jzrk will EVER do anything in public (meaning her RSE charade). It appears she doesn't wish to be bothered with such conflicts and sends out her "do-bees" instead. One begins to wonder whether or not she is mentally capable of dealing with such problems on her own, rather than hiring others to handle even the simplest of tasks.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

“conflict diamonds” to muzzle critics?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Quote: Bob Isom former mayor of Yelm 2009..
It is becoming more apparent that Knight will use any means, including legal, to silence any opposition to her effort to stop growth in this community. This includes applying economic pressure to private enterprise, as well as filing lawsuits and appeals against governmental entities, such as the City of Yelm
Here we are in 2014.... JZ Knights Rampage spending millions of dollars in vicious lawsuits to silence critics and suppress the truth.
JZ Knight stroking her RSE Golden Goose convert and Blood Diamond heiress Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer for cash....
What an ironic twist?
but tragically fitting if you think about it :sad:
Diamonds are not forever.....

David

Related:
"The most anticipated item, a one-hour private session with Ramtha, was purchased by Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment student Rebecca Capezio for $172,500"
Capezio is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer, a South African businessman and former chairman of DeBeers Consolidated Mines
http://yelmcommunity.org/2008/08/hearts ... ur-sc.html
The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg
an Aesop Fable
goose that laid the golden egg

A man and his wife owned a very special goose. Every day the goose would lay a golden egg, which made the couple very rich.
"Just think," said the man's wife, "If we could have all the golden eggs that are inside the goose, we could be richer much faster."
"You're right," said her husband, "We wouldn't have to wait for the goose to lay her egg every day."

So, the couple killed the goose and cut her open, only to find that she was just like every other goose. She had no golden eggs inside of her at all, and they had no more golden eggs.

Too much greed results in nothing
Signed by JZ Knight: signature ___________________
Witness signature
Rebecca Capezio _______________________
(EMF) View topic - NZ Court Documents JZK Inc. - D McCarthy Settlement May 2014
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2316
Diamonds aren't forever: Oppenheimers leave De Beers - Macleans.ca
http://www.macleans.ca/economy/business ... t-forever/

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive"
Sir Walter Scott
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
FreeNow

Re: What will Knight, Klein try next to muzzle critics?

Unread post by FreeNow »

She is a bully plain and simple, a thug. Ha! IMO!
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Knight, her business investors, their corporations and friends are kings and queens of wanting to have their cake and eat the cake too. Knight's band of disingenuous for-profit spiritualists do all they can to hobble Yelm and its surrounding Thurston County area. At the same time Knight and her cronies expect to benefit and do benefit from the public infrastructure provided by the city, county and state. Only Knight and the others really know why they are roadblocks to development of the community that serves them, but I will speculate that they think they are trying to stay off the grid.

At the same time: if there were no electricity, there would be no RSE stage show; no telephones or Internet would mean no course registrants; if there were no Highway 510 maybe students would have to navigate to RSE in off-road Jeeps or on horses; if there were no hospital, students injured by goofy RSE exercises would have to just tough it out.

The reality is that Yelm and Thurston county are being subsumed as another suburban residential extension of Olympia and Seattle. In the coming days, money and political power will flow into the area that even Knight and the RSE coffers do not have the resources to resist. If Knight and the corporation want to really go off the grid, perhaps they can move RSE to Antarctica. I wonder how much business RSE would pull in at a south pole venue?

The more money Knight and RSE waste on litigation mean the sooner their finances will be exhausted, and the rest of the community will move forward. Ultimately it is the RSE customers who are the losers. Finances that could have been used to improve RSE's instructional quality are being blown on wasteful litigation.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

You are so right David. I heard she begs for money to improve the showers at RSE but it seems to me she wastes so much she has to let the bathrooms go and spend the money instead on lawyers.

I don't remember where I heard this but some say that when we die we live the life of the people we interacted with. Was it at the shamschool? Anyway if true imagine what jzr will have to experience once crossed over. I have no idea if true but imagine the kind of hell it has created for itself. What a manifestation.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Absolutely right, Free.

I had the opportunity to see RSE when I dropped off a friend who was attending a week long event at the place. I personally don't have anything to do with RSE and I am not interested in, "Ramtha's," philosophy. The horse barn at least has had the floor paved and carpeted, but it is wholly inadequate for a week long accommodation of several hundred of people. The restroom facilities, while not completely primitive, are way way too small for the number of people that need to be served. I can imagine that barn got pretty rank and smelly by the end of the week due to the fact it must be very difficult for everybody to bathe adequately. I think an army boot camp barracks would have more generous facilities than RSE.

RSE could easily spend some of its hoard of cash to upgrade the facilities to more adequately serve the customers. RSE is just plain being cheap, enriching the owners, rather than adequately serving its customers. It is hubris for RSE to have the gall to extort customers to take up a collection to upgrade the bathroom.

Return to “News Articles”