xmas streaming 09

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
oil

xmas streaming 09

Unread post by oil »

well i am not much following any RSE stuff those days, but a friend told me that Ramtha said in the latest video streaming from xmas 09 that the US shall be the only save place for TDTC, if thats true that gonna be the next major joke

so cause i didnt see wanted to ask if that has been really said in the video?
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Oil

I'm not sure what was said in the Xmas streaming, though it wouldn't surprise me if JZR has changed her tune & is back to saying the US will be the only safe place in the "loooong awaited days to come"

Here's the latest RSE marketing attempt using fear of the future to drag more innocent victims to part with their cash.
I am here to TELL you to COME to "Create Your Year"

UNLESS YOU grow, your mind becomes more expansive, then the future of 2010 WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!!!! (Hmmm Like we haven't heard that one before)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqnOS95lJw
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Oil and Dove

My husband & I sent our Christmas ?dreams? to RSE for the Christmas tree in 2008. We also attended ?Create Your Year Weekend Workshop 2009?. We focused and changed the timeline on behalf of non-Ramsters as NONE of Ramtha?s dire predictions for 2009 (or previous years) came true? Shortly after the workshop, I communicated with EMF and we left RSE! :shock:

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”