Looking at the World Through Blinders?

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Lost in Space

Looking at the World Through Blinders?

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I have never been a participant at RSE, just know a couple of people who have been or are current. I have a few questions for current students who may happen to read these threads, for whatever reason.
By focusing in RSE or dutifully performing disciplines, is it possible that you are tuning out the rest of the world?
Is there any truth in what I have heard, that somehow you are being insulated from real world happenings, other ideas and philosophies, actual news of life outside of the School?
Have you been encouraged to dismiss the people who are not current students of RSE, including possibly your family and friends, as not worthy of your attention or energy?
If people are not attuned to your beliefs, or show concern about your involvement in the school, do you avoid them?
I have no ulterior motive for asking, and this is not any kind of trap. I just want to know.
ex

Re: Looking at the World Through Blinders?

Unread post by ex »

well you reached a border of understanding you made contact so your soul reaches out for the truth you might be ready to meet the rahm and hear THE truth. the blinders might cover our pysical eyes but it expands our conshesnes beyond ouer [your] limited understanding. the world is still there but we live not longer involved in: people places times and events[what this rely means i don't know its one of ramthas phraces] we phase out of the world because we need it only temporary [to pay our courses and get ready for the days to come] world events are only to support our idea that the world will dive into new frequencies if you cant catch up you will die. my chances are better because i life in the 23 mile zone of our teachers school and i am current student at rse. his teachings will be again the foundation of the new world. christianety started in a stabel. get the paralells my friend. not many people catch up with our supirier conshesness so we simply let them go out of our life. some will not go easily so we might need to tell them to go back and not hang on our ancels to slow us down [ramtha has enough to do to get us out of the ditch]. well a exchange of ideas with you is no longer possible because you lack the sientific understanding of the quantum reality. you life in a universe were newtons laws are your limitations. i life in a world of quantum possibilities and rams teaching will enable me to manifest my realety. in the moment i dont know if you r still part of this if you dont leave your humanety behind and life the extraordinary.....[hi lost in space ...this is pure sarcasm i am not longer involved in rse in the time i was you would have got an answer along this lines the sad thing i would have believed it all. good luck to you.
Lost in Space

This is what I have come to expect, Ex, but I wanted to hear from real current students, lol. :roll:
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

To answer question

Well yes, we are going outside space and time, ignoring this life, grass is greener..where Ram supposedly lives, then blowing what we want into it. Somehow that will make it appear in our lives.

And I do know people who left their children and wives for the school. They believed it was right.

I never hung out at restaurants in Yelm not connected to the school. I don't have any friends who are not in school. That is why I feel totally totally alone now.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Hang in there Vanilla. This is a really big thing you are going through, and it is completely disconcerting to be where you are right now. There is a lot of stuff that you are having to process at the moment, and it will eventually pass, but when it's new it can be a real kick in the teeth. I have been in my version of your position, though with out a child, and I can only imagine the stress that is there for you. We are all here to help support you in your journey. JZ is not worth letting your life be destroyed. Get the best revenge by proving to yourself how much better than her you are!

You are not alone!!!

Appealing
Lost in Space

Hi Vanilla:

If they truly are your friends, they will still be. You said on another post that your boyfriend's mother is not keen on the school. Perhaps she could also be a source of support. And there is a community of people here who know what you are going through. Sending a hug, LIS
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Vanilla,

The divide and conquer tactic is common to most if not all cults as the foundation of control. That feeling of isolation coupled with reliance upon only those who are in the cult serves as part of the control and reinforcement of it. Now that you have taken the blinders off, you can see clearly that you do have a choice and the choice that you have made is clear. :D

Just think about all the things that you have saved yourself and your child from. You have walked away from a life based in fear of some ever present upcoming catastrophe overthrowing your peace of mind, as well as from a world of delusion, abuse, and the cult imposed self abuse of self degradation (no one is ever good enough, doing enough).

Instead, you can rest in the confidence that you have many friends here and in the external world; but through your posts, you have also revealed that you do have a whole host of friends that abide within. These inner friends known as intelligence, critical thinking, responsibility and freedom will support you when all else seems to be lost. Treasure most of all the friends of compassion and love for yourself and your child; for in reliance upon those friendships, you will have contentment and peace of mind.
What greater enlightenment is there?

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”