Does thought create reality: Indigo...I want to say farewell

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Indigo

Does thought create reality: Indigo...I want to say farewell

Unread post by Indigo »

Hi all:

This will be a very brief note of clarification that my post regarding thought creating or impacting reality was absolutely, in no way, in support or RSE or JZ. It was, rather, an attempt to offer a gift of a process I, and many of my colleagues and friends have used with much success over the past several years. It is non dogmatic, simple, non religious and free. It is actually becoming quite mainstream. Even Oprah talks about how she uses this process daily to guide her life. Here is a small example of results in my life and my close friends' lives, from this practice ,over the past 8 months or so. It is not witchcraft, delusional, or evil, in any way.

A Sr. Management Position at Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
(A dream job facilitating the funding of projects that greatly improve and facilitate change the world).
A lifestyle that allows living in the Mediterranean part of the year, the US the other time, writing books.
A first book published by a prominent publisher
A Mercedes convertible, which was put on a vision board (see Oprah) as a partial joke, knowing that a new car would be needed at some point in time, and, why not just put this on there for fun? Go Universe. The car came, the only difference was the color of the car. It came as a gift to use.
An Ivy League attorney and partner in working Manhattan, at a prominent law firm, who each day sets his intention to carry calm and eqnimity into the law firm, which by nature is often chaotic and drama filled. His staff and those who work and interact with him, remain centered and calm amid the daily emergencies and production and moral are high. It is a little oasis.

Rather impressive, imo. I have many more illustrations, large and small, from the past years. But you get the idea. These are not flakey folks here. No cults going on. No black magic.

I want to say farewell. I have made the decision to move on from EMF. I left Yelm and RSE over 15 years ago and never looked back until this brief experience with EMF. I have come to realize, for me, that participating in EMF is keeping me looking backwards rather than forward into life and focusing my energy there. The past no longer exists, it is done. I have no interest in defending myself, arguing or debating my values. I know what is working for me. EMF has been interesting and challenging, and sad, at times. I wish you all the best. I wanted to share this beautiful music with you of Yo Yo Ma playing 'Tis A Gift to be Simple, link below. While it has a couple of Christian photos in the slideshow, it depicts the simplicity, love and beauty of childhood and what I think most of us would like to have in our adult lives. I hope you enjoy it and it brings a smile to your face.

Please remember that no one but you knows what your path is, no one can control what you think or decide for you what is best. You alone know that. Others that presume to force their opinions and viewpoints on you, be it through bullying, fear, or anger, are probably not people you want to hang out with much. IMO.

With much love, may your journey be joyful and easy. Bye.....

http://youtu.be/fYi9Vr8bHJY
freemysoul

Re: Does thought create reality

Unread post by freemysoul »

"The past does not exist". REALLY? No delusion involved? REALLY? Indigo, from my perspective, and the majority of the human population, the past is VERY REAL, and VERY TANGIBLE. To be specific, I ate garlic chicken pizza last night, and have the same gas I get every time I eat garlic chicken pizza. I have photographs on my walls, videos on my shelves, a history book next to me, just looking around me right now I can see tens, if not hundreds of things that prove there is a past. The past is very real, and influences everyone's life daily whether you like it or not, or believe it does or not. The only other person in my life that has ever believed or tried to convince people of such a ludicrous idea was JZ Knight, so you can understand why I find your post so entirely contradictory and spiteful.
I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for and wish you the very best.
I will leave you with a quote from a famous friend of mine: What is past is prologue.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Go in peace Indigo, and may your life be harmonious and beautiful. I have enjoyed hearing you perspective on things And thanks for the Yoyo Mah track.
LIS
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Go in peace, Indigo, and may your Mercedes mean as much to you as my spiritual search means to me. And, as you say, not 'Ramster-style'.

I am with 'freemysoul' on what can be said about the past, though, and I would put it another way: 'The past is the prologue to the future'.

Happy days to you.

W.E.
Lost in Space

I believe that since Indigo is leaving us, and trying to do so with grace and dignity and blessings, that there is really not that much point in taking exception to any aspect of that fond farewell with which some may disagree.
I was a little taken aback to hear the tune of the Yo Yo Mah song, which is actually that of a Christian hymn with different words - if anyone is interested, check this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwdmqM3pc68
Don't do so if you find Christian rhetoric or references offensive though, I am not preaching anything here.
LIS
WofthesunEofthemoon

Point well taken, LiS. Thank you.

W.E.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I dunno, I am kind of of the mind that someone writing a post with their beliefs -- very similar to rse beliefs -- and then claiming, not black magic, not witchcraft, but truth nonetheless and then leaving and then I'm not supposed to post my own opinion about that b/c the person is no longer here, is kind of like someone coming into a room in the middle of a heated debate, stating their own opinion then leaving abruptly and expecting no one to be able to say anything in regards to it... it is unfair and manipulative. I understand that Indigo did not request no further posts be made, but to restrict comment b/c Indigo floated away amounts to the same thing.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
WofthesunEofthemoon

Yes, I see what you are saying, Marie. With Indigo, it was a case of 'boast, post and scram'! :lol: But, I guess that is just the kind of person she is. It was probably not my finest moment comparing her Mercedes to my reaching for spiritual ideals, but hey-ho. What LiS reminded me of was to not to sink to Indigo's level, and I really appreciate her for that.

W.E.
freemysoul

Lost,
You and I see Indigo's posts differently and I would agree with Marie. Whatever grace, dignity and blessings were there were definitely tempered with their philosophical beliefs and unrealistic views of reality. Its rather easy and childish in my opinion to 'have to have the last word', especially when that last word is known to cause divisiveness and conflict. Also, as far as people wishing themselves into things, this rather familiar and ridiculous notion couldn't explain or prove itself out of a wet paper sack. I can however, show you, prove to you, hand you the physical proof, of peoples hard work, commitment, dedication and drive having true impact on the reality of their position in life, than some unproven, wishful thinking, unrealistic, fantastical idea of hoping something into being ever accomplishing anything. Real results take real action, a physical enactment of doing, not some thought in your head or on a board or card mystically appearing because we hope it to. That is delusional and counterproductive to healing from the same exact destructive forces people have come here to escape.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Hey, freemysoul, you are undoubtedly correct on every point - many of them to which I have gone to many pains to make on numerous occasions. However, in the case of what LiS said, when an misled individual like Indigo comes on board, posts, starts to boasts, and then wants to leave, as if they have made their 'point' for Ever and a Day, and that their 'leaving' will somehow put a 'full-stop' (American English: 'period') on things, so therefore 'It Is', and that is how it 'Will Be', (albeit that this is very cowardly of them), what is so wrong with us letting them get on with their idiotic ideas, with our 'farewell' of grace and dignity, in return?

To do less only lets us down. Who are these people, anyway? Nobody I really want to know. I could go on with less kindly descriptions, but I really don't see why I should bother.

Very best wishes,

W.E.
freemysoul

Re: Does thought create reality: I want to say farewell

Hi W.E.,
I hope this answers your question. I think everyone should respond however they deem fit. Live and let live works great when someone leaves sincerely and with good tidings, and there is nothing wrong with responding in kind.
I don't find Indigo's post as such, and think anyone who reads it can see the delusional philosophy that leaves an impression I disagree with, and is potentially harmful to people recovering from rse, so I responded to what I felt needed addressed. That's all.
Have a great day W.E..

ps. Indigo hasn't left this site, they are still, as of my post, a member of EMF
Lost in Space

I was not suggesting that everybody be muzzled because Indigo has stated the intention to leave, rather, I was saying that perhaps we could hold our fire on that account and save it for people who keep on arguing for the validity of JZ/R/RSE (which, in fact, it didn't appear to me that Indigo was doing) and are not going away.
And I may hold beliefs that would not be out of place at RSE, but that does not mean I will join RSE, or that I am suggesting anybody who has left it should go back to it - I will spare you the details, because I really don't enjoy arguments and I hate the idea of having upset anybody.
ex

Unread post by ex »

we all know were jz has her materials from. of course there r aspects of her teachings which work. she diden't come up with any of it. the stageshow is partly hers. last but least its a personal achievement to have an outcome. yes if you work hard and study or be an exceptional human you deserve a good job in a think-tank with a mercedes cabriolet. if you are humble and attribute your success to your teachers thats fair too. so now we got in an argument about is santa real or unreal? should we keep the positives of this commerce pushing fantasie? well that is all your own desission. there are countless stories of the believing children and the skeptical grown ups who mostly loose in the holy[wood] plot. believing in miracles versus power and materialism...... my cousin was the bad kid. he got in ruprechts sack and carried away down the street. he understandable never liked santa. why not put a threat ' i love ramtha whats wrong with that?' in the suporter part of the forum i will gladly give anybody my arguments. i like emf and that there is a place were jzs darkside get uncovered. i like how the modoratores keep up the quality. last but least i appreciate all your inputs and i will bug you with mine. i have to admit when i read on you tube some comments from rse supporters i think: arrogant, stupid, misguided, lunies. yes i know its too late to bring this up.
Lost in Space

Naturally most of my own ideas and beliefs, held long before I had ever heard of JZ/R, cannot be credited to RSE.
And I do see that there is a uniform pattern to some "new age" and "gnostic" ideas to which nobody can clay claim as the originator.
You don't bug me ex, and I respect your opinion. I tend, though, to see people as individuals, so I would not characterize all RSE students as being any particular way.
I am thinking wryly that on this part of the forum it's okay to think or say anything, as long as there is no agreement between EMF and RSE followers. "Never the twain may meet".
Anyway, I continue to appreciate Indigo's contribution and continue to wish Indigo a pleasant and happy life journey.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Hi LiS,

I guess it doesn't "appear" that way to me... That we must have polar opposite views from ramsters... The rub for me is usually when an idea starts to sound too "magical," too restrictive in thinking, too too too over the top in anyway... not real, in other words... What has been nagging me all day about Indigo's initial post is that she used examples of methods she used working by citing material things and professional positions gained as "proof." Those things do not equate spiritual enlightenment to me and are the same issues I have with other mainstream religions -- you must always "give" something to "get" something. That's when religions and some spiritual theories just stopped making sense for me. It just always seemed like either alot of people were doing things to benefit someone else or doing things out of fear that they wouldn't burn in hell forever.
Lost in Space

Hi Marie:

Regardless of what Indigo believes, I still wish Indigo well, and I am grateful for any information I can get about the current state of things at RSE and also interested to hear about how people fare once they have left and try to make their way in the "real world".
I see nothing to disagree with in your post, but I am a little confused, because on the one hand you seem to be saying that material things are not something to be striven for in order to achieve spiritual enlightenment and this is a drawback with many spiritual systems - and I do agree, yet on the other hand you talk about 'giving to get' and doing things to benefit someone else, sort of different, to my mind. Can you explain this a bit more?
I don't belong to a church or spiritual congregation, so you won't hear encouragement to join something like that from me. At the same time I do know people who belong to such organizations and appear to have gained a measure of peace, enlightenment etc. from them, and as I think I said in another post, I bear with such people and take what they say to me in the light of their beliefs even if I do not share them, always looking for the intent behind their words. If, though, it looks to me as though someone is having a number pulled on them, and their participation or membership in such a group or organization appears to be damaging their ability to make choices for themselves, I protest as gently and respectfully as possible - I think it is still up to them what they do, and I, for one, don't think that I really am God, but I can't in all conscience sit by and watch them be dazed and confused that way without saying something.
I didn't feel I needed to say anything with respect to what Indigo shared here because it sounds as though Indigo is doing okay.
Maybe we need a thread about what would be considered healthy beliefs, and another one about whether it's okay to keep any part of what you learn from RSE once you leave.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Lost in Space
I didn't feel I needed to say anything with respect to what Indigo shared here because it sounds as though Indigo is doing okay.
Hi Lost in Space, everyone.
Just a little sidestep here.....
How does one measure success in life?
I could produce a list of my own successes and achievements since abandoning the RSE path.
The tenets of “thought creating reality” that dovetail into RSE does change reality I will admit..
insomuch as the havoc and destruction it causes to innocent lives due to the dehumanization of its RSE members is self evident.
The reality that my life became more fulfilling the further I got away from all the superstitious and fearful RSE mumbo Jumbo stands as a testament to stay away from the “my thoughts create reality brigade”... it is a slippery slope into a dangerous territory o madness..

Yes... it does appear indigo is doing well for herself, even though my measure/list of "life successes" may be quite different.
But I would question at what cost was that “doing well” achieved?
How “successful” were indigo’s relationships with family members and past relationships?
I noticed in indigo’s sucessfull life “manifestation list” there is nothing about loved ones.
So...
Surely because RSE promotes itself as a “spiritual” organization with JZKRamtha the executive “spiritual” teacher, then the measuring
of the real DOWN TO EARTH effects of RSE members actions based on those teachings particularly upon family members and loved ones
should be scrutinized very closely is the key to understanding the real “value” of RSE.
Perhaps...another way to view this is...
Those that are promoting/selling the "thought creates reality'' RSE products and services..
should be challenged and measured on the virtues and results of its claimed “spiritualality footing” i.e. their humanitarian qualities, compassion, honesty, selflessness and so on...
and "in my opinion" that starts with our loved ones, our families and communities.
One of the first level indoctrination brainwashing used by JKZRamtha is the very effective dismantling in the mind of "family values"
IE:your “family is the past” don’t let them drag you into doubting "Ramtha" or they will pull you back into “social consciousness” and away from enlightenment and the "spiritual path,,. .. leave them if you must..
So I question...
Just what are the RSE students “spiritual values based on? what is "enlightenment"?
And what are the “spiritual” successes in life if such a thing is measurable.

indigo
I know you have said your fairwells to us and I wish you and your loved ones well,..
Thank you for posting and thank you for the song ....
"Tis a gift to be simple'?….
Nah, best check things out...

Hope this helps,
David... :D
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Beautifully put, David. Thank you.

W.E.
ex

Unread post by ex »

quote> IE:your “family is the past” don’t let them drag you into doubting "Ramtha" or they will pull you back into “social consciousness” and away from enlightenment and the "spiritual path,,. .. leave them if you must..
this programming is the excuse not to ever question their own shortcomings.
Lost in Space

Okay, I see what you are saying David.
However, I don't think believing that thoughts create reality or some variation on that theme, in and of itself, is responsible for people being alienated from their families - that is from a different section of the RSE 'menu'.
Also, there is a difference, IMO, between doing 'okay' and doing splendidly.
And if we take Indigo at her word, that she has been out of the school for 15 years, perhaps we can imagine if we try that her relationships have partially recovered, or that she could have formed new, satisfactory relationships.
Lost in Space

Personally, I have an analogous belief, that people, and 'the Universe' if you will, tend to fulfill your expectations of them - but nothing would induce me to sever ties from my daughter, my syblings, or my extended family, ever, under any circumstaces, at any time. The same with my friends, whatever their affiliation or belief system.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Lost in Space
And if we take Indigo at her word, that she has been out of the school for 15 years, perhaps we can imagine if we try that her relationships have partially recovered, or that she could have formed new, satisfactory relationships.
I would hope so to, but the chances of this gets awfully slim once the self centered RSE concepts of “I am God… so I create reality” mindset takes hold.
I do read within the syntax of Indigo's posting a strong level of RSE Influence even after 15 years.
So I would respectfully question Indigo how her close family ties and relationships worked out, as I see almost zero surviving RSE. :sad:

David
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

LiS said : "Personally, I have an analogous belief, that people, and 'the Universe' if you will, tend to fulfill your expectations of them"

I have to disagree with this LiS... logic would then follow that I expected my family to dump me for a 35,000 year old warrior from Lemuria... Or a woman who says she channels one.... ;-) ... Joking aside, I know you didn't mean that so literally, but the point is the same.. I had no idea or expectation that any of this would come to pass with my family.... On the flip side I have had very low expectations of some individuals and was very surprised when those expectations were hugely surpassed. I also think it's another thought from the "taking too much responsibility / credit / blame for what happens in the world" view...If I subscribed to that belief, then if something didn't meet my expectations, it would be my own fault.

If you mean instead that you tend to see in people and things that which mirrors your already formed opinion of someone or thing, then yes, that's probably true... but that's why it's good to keep an open mind... :lol:

Please forgive me for not responding directly to your question to me earlier but I haven't been home and David answered most of what I would have said about that anyway.... thanks, David.... ;-)
Lost in Space

That's not quite it:
I think people meet my expectations because my expectations and my interpretations of other people's behaviour are all 'in my head', self generated, and also probably if I expect the best from others, that expectation is transmitted to them by some nuance in my own behaviour. To put it simply: If I walk in to a room full of pleasant expectations, people, without even knowing me or having interacted with me before, will respond more positively towards me - call it a vibe, though I wouldn't say that's magical.
As an aside, I think it's horrible the way your family have treated you; not much I can say on that subject that would make it seem any more positive than it is.
Or if I go through life with pleasant expectations of positive outcomes, it is more likely that I will interpret events from that perspective. Not magical.
I don't know about absolute truth, I think it really is up to us how we interpret "the facts". I wouldn't say that there is any happy way to interpret some life events. Maybe it's helpful, though, to look for a silver lining in even the most negative circumstances - or sometimes it helps to see the cup as half full as opposed to half empty. That doesn't alter the fact of it's being a cup, or change the amount of liquid it holds, so, does not really create anything except a feeling.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I am totally with you on the positive perception outlook, LiS...thanks for clarifying.... :lol:

I appreciate your kind words.
Lost in Space

A humorous interpretation of "It's all in the way you look at it":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqerQZObl58
David McCarthy
Site Admin

A Wolf in sheeps clothing?

Indigo's arrival and farewell on EMF was in essence just another hit and run poster that although congenial on the surface was arrogant and condescending in its hidden undercurrents.
In a previous post I directly requested Indigo to bring to the forefront and post her full opinions and attitude outlined in her PMs to me.
This would have shone a whole new light on Indigo's position on RSE and the purpose of EMF
This she has refused to do, but in doing so only goes to demonstrate that those that may claim they left RSE fifteen years ago...
does not mean they out of its outer swamps.
If there is one thing I really detest is myself "or EMF members" being "handled" with dirty hands!
Perhaps we should review our PM access for new posters?
David.
Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011
Dear indigo,
Those issues and concerns we have both shared in our recent PM exchange please consider posting them directly on EMF for a transparent and candid debate.
This I am sure will benefit everyone with a greater understanding of the subject matter of this thread "child abuse at RSE in the tank".
You are most welcome to start your own topic thread if you wish.

David
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - The Tank...a disturbing experience
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=504&p=11186#p11186
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Even Oprah talks about how she uses this process daily to guide her life. Here is a small example of results in my life and my close friends' lives, from this practice ,over the past 8 months or so. It is not witchcraft, delusional, or evil, in any way.
indigo began this thread incl quote above. I can understand the sympathetic magic implied in Indigo's belief---we see it in cartoons, eg, like Smurfs and Prince Valiant.
even oprah??
and whenever someone denies that "it's witchcraft" or "delusional...in any way" I have to ask how much they know about so-called witchcraft? or delusions?
and I have to ask why someone would use "indigo" as a nom de plume. In this case i doubt it has anything to do with the dye that saturates our blue jeans
there is extensive web sites about "Indigo children" who believe they are "special" creatures, or incarnations on the cutting edge of human evolution :roll:

in anycase, I wish indigo well. emf may have been an inappropriate connection at this time in indigo's evolution ;-)
ex

Unread post by ex »

"Indigo children"
interesting googel. thanks for pointing this out.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Oh, yes, 'Indigo people/children'. I had forgotten about this bunch of self-styled 'superior' chumps. Thanks for the links, Joe.

W.E
Lost in Space

The originator of the term Indigo children was Dr. Barbara Bowers, who created a personality test called "What colour is your aura" - complete with career path advice, relationship advice & c. There is a section towards the end about a "new breed of kids, Indigo kids", who grow up to be Crystal People. As psychometrics go, the test is actually not half bad, and the book is an enjoyable read.
Quote: Dr. Barbara Bowers had an amazing gift of discerning the slightest difference between hues and colors. She also could see auras. In her book What Color Is Your Aura?, Bowers catalogues humanity into 14 distinct patterns that correlates with aura color: red, orange, magenta, yellow, physical tan, mental tan, green, nurturing tan, loving tan, blue, violet, lavender, crystal and indigo. Her book also contains an in-depth questionnaire to determine your predominant personality type and aura.
Lost in Space

I imagine that Indigo was thinking more along the lines of Blue Body Healing and such.
Lost in Space

"This is viewed by skeptics as a way for parents to avoid proper (and generally pharmaceutical) pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis which implies imperfection."
From your article Joe.
Taps into my pet peeve - why is medication considered the answer for children's learning disabilities??? Had my child had such issues, I certainly would have been looking for a different framework within which to work than the pharmaceutical medical model, and might even have latched on to the Indigo child concept as a way of insuring a better, kinder, gentler option for my kid.
And I note that almost half of my daughter's class were 'diagnosed' with some form of learning disability, which I believe says more about our school system and in fact our society as a whole than it does about these children...but this is way off topic.
I also see that someone else is credited with originating the phrase Indigo children - I suppose that Bowers simply tapped into that earlier concept in her book.
I still think that Indigo was probably thinking of other things when selecting the handle.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

LiS

I think you are closer to why indigo used that handle---makes sense

but the indigo child movement has definite parallels to JZenter-prizes

there's a channeled entity/group being called Kryon [I read/have a couple of Kryon books channeled by Lee Carroll] that augmented belief in this alleged 'indigo' phenomenon:
The idea of Indigo children was first posited by self-proclaimed psychic Nancy Ann Tappe. Claiming that she has the ability to see "auras", she explains that since the 1970's, she has been seeing more and more children born with indigo auras, indigo being the color of the "third eye chakra." The concept was further popularized by the spousal team of Lee Carrol and Jan Tober with the publication of their book, The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, in 1999. The couple insist that the book was a result of talks with a mysterious entity they called Kyron, a being they describe as a "master angelic energy."
Apart from possessing psychic abilities such as telekineses and the ability to read minds, Indigo children are also described as being more in tune with the world, quick to discover their self-worth, and prone to question authority. New Age experts say that these children may often display "old soul eyes," refuse to wait in lines, rebel against ritualized systems that do not require creativity, display antisocial tendencies, and experience "multidimensional awareness."
I think emf mentioned Kryon before, but here we are in territory very compatible with rse sans a few quirks like undergrounds and a drunk god teaching on stage...

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-indigo-children.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Carroll
http://www.kryon.com/
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

If you dream big, and bigger, and take action, you will attain what you wish. I believe that.

But it takes action, and saying yes to opportunities.

Not just blowing in the wind or staring at imaginary grids.

I think thats why we all were attracted to the school, is to manifest your dreams. It was the hook. I enjoyed staring at my cards. Its what I really want. You can do that without a school.

its just the 35 thousand year old warrior reincarnated-- lie, and the verbal abuse, alcohol abuse, charging people a fortune for garbage, humiliation of students in public, children witnessing wine ceremonies and orgies in woods...telling kids lochness monster is real, and they used to be pharoahs, etc etc
Marie

Re: Does thought create reality: Indigo...I want to say fare

Unread post by Marie »

I'm not sure how close the connection between jz and indigo children but there was a time about four or five years ago that my mother went on and on about it... I had heard of them before so didn't pay too much attention to what she was saying... I'm thinking now that her then fascination had something to do with a teaching that jz was currently giving, as did all of what I used to think were just random obsessions of my mother's. I can usually trace them back to jz at some point. If anyone has any knowledge, that would be interesting.

I still remember the time I saw my sister having a very straight faced conversation with my aunt about the existence of fairies and where she could find them.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Hi, Marie,

Sorry, I have no information as to Indigo children and RSE teachings (nor where your Aunt might possibly find faries! :D ), but here is another link with regard to the Indigo philosophy, in general, and there are some good points made, also, with regard to the 'children' being identified, that strike me as significant with some points that LiS made earlier, on this thread in respect of these children, and their parents.

Indigo - The Colour of Money by Lorie Anderson

http://www.selectsmart.com/twyman.html
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

I couldn't resist having a final look to see what all those responses were to my simple, (in my mind, anyway) farewell post. I didn't expect all of this. Let me clarify, once and for all, and this time I won't look again:

I know nothing of the "indigo children." The name Indigo came from a very early teaching using indigo paper at RSE to supposedly scan and heal the body, as I recall. I love the color Indigo.very .simple. It seemed appropriate and nicer than "Lizard woman" or something. (that is a joke).

My colleagues, friends and I have continued to work on our professional credentials, no one expects the simple focus process to work miracles without effort and moving through doors of opportunity when they arise. Clearly, no one sits around on a couch waiting for a miracle to drop into their hands. The process keeps you visually aware of what your goals are and focused on that rather than the many distractions that arise easily. Please, if it is offensive in any way, don't try it. Let it go. For many in my circle, the results have been far beyond any expectations.

My personal life is happily filled with family, grandchildren, children and my colleagues and friends, some of whom I mentioned. Thank you for your concern.

I have no Christian ties, in fact, I find it not to my personal taste. I am eclectic in my beliefs, basically, if it works in my life I keep it. I posted the Yo Yo Ma link that day because I found it represented an innocence and wonder of nature that I loved, even as a mature adult. It actually came into my email as I was drafting my farewell to EMF. It was sent from a wonderful friend who is a Buddhist community leader and a friend of many years. A lovely woman involved in community service. No religious connections intended from either of us - we simply loved the joy it depicted and I wanted to share that with you.

I hope this dispels any speculation and answers the questions raised.. My farewell really was simple with no hidden meanings, it was to demonstrate a few, recent results from those I am close to that use this simple process. I would not have posted it except for all the strong disbelief from my earlier comment when the topic arose. If it is similar to what JZ is now using, I had no idea of that. I looked back and I left RSE 17 years ago. I am not, nor have I been, on the "fringes". What you see is what you get with me.

I learned that you do not have to be poor or in lack in order to be spiritual. If you aim high, you will surprise yourself. IMO.

With warm regards,

Indigo
Lost in Space

Nice that you came back and responded, Indigo.

W.E., I think that the kooks and absolute Zanes in the article bear little resemblance to some of the other supporters of the Indigo child idea. I also take issue with the idea that giving a hyperactive child ritalin, with all of it's side effects and personality altering features, is "life saving". I think if medication is in fact appropriate, they will have to do better than that!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The wealthiest people, and celebrities have fallen for Ramtha's scam.

Also the criminals in prison and child molesters, who want to change, they fall for it too.

Ramtha scam plagues all classes. I know this.

I heard, and this is just a rumor, that the role of the female captain in one of the star trek shows was offered to and created for Linda Evans but she turned it down because she wanted to live and be next to her "master teacher".

The majority it seems are single older women who have crushes and fantasize of their big black warrior.. I know because I have been partners with them and I have heard them speak of Ramtha like he was the star in a romance novel.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Of course the article doesn't mention Ritalin, LiS, a point on which I happen to agree with you, btw. However there are other, much safer interventions.
W.E
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Indigo for taking the time out of your holiday and calling by to answer a few questions,
However once again you have chosen to ignore a crucial and key issue about RSE and EMF that you outlined in your PM... :sad:
This is your right to do so but please don’t arrive back on EMF painting a rosey picture of support
when fundamentally you do not.
Just one more thing...Why are you now refusing to open my PM you?

This is called hypocrisy something you learnt at RSE under the guise of enlightenment.

David.
freemysoul

So much for the PAST not existing Indigo. If your posts, and returning to the "PAST" to check on responses isn't indication enough, you will never see it, but maybe you don't want to. I sincerely wish you all the best in whatever your future endeavors may be, and as far as your 'process' is concerned, I am still very curious. If it still takes work and doing to accomplish your goals or dreams, what does wishful thinking or your delusional 'process' have to do with anything? I don't find it offensive in the slightest, just ridiculous, pointless, dogmatic and delusional.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”