Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

The RSE supporter’s debate forum is the ONLY place on EMF where supportive based posts regarding the teachings and concepts of RSE will be tolerated. EMF supporters please do not start new topic threads here.
RSE proselytizing may be deleted without notice.
Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
Phill

Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Phill » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks for sharing. Is the real Ramtha, no? As far as I am concerned it is him.

Recently I downloaded the Torsion Process from the internet. I know, very unimpeccable to not pay for this information but anyway...

I did the process, created the volcano looking down and having the tornado come out and whirl my bands around...
I didn't expect my ass to lift off for that I knew my bands were too slow.

But what I noticed was exactly what he shared in this paragraph:
What is Blue body? There is a neurological aspect of your brain that is vibrating this frequency. Its always been there. Nobody has ever taught about this. Or about the seven bodies. Only scraps through time, and they make whole religions out of these. So when you do the blue body dance, you turn this ON. You will see an arm come out of the void...shimmering with blue webs. You turn on this frequency and this hologram, you learn the dance, its like out on the field. a shift happens inside of you. Of the observer in the blue realm.

It makes blue webs, and seven stars.You move slowly until your brain's holograms show all your body up as webs. So this dance is moving your brain into this blue frequency in your brain. Lord of the blue realm. The most magnificent dance!
I felt this blue-ish frequency in my brain starting to appear in my frontal lobe - it was tantazalizing because I have never made such real contact with the blue body before and before I knew about RSE I didn't even know I had a blue body lol...

I am also a professional dancer so I know some things about inspiration and how to express it. Will work in my dance to manifest the blue body. I have some body parts that need some healing ;P

Anyone wants to comment on this? Don't care if your EMF or RSE, just share :)

Lost in Space
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Lost in Space » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:25 am

Hello

I was never in RSE, just have friends who are or were. I wanted to respectfully ask you how your blue body experience is so very different from regular meditation?
LIS

Phill

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Phill » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 am

This thread is actually a reply to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1625
But something must have gone terribly wrong.


I listened to the tapes I could find but have never been a student either.

I did the torsion process twice, followed the instructions and it was a first-time experience with the blue body like Ramtha explained in that quote.
As I was looking down on my body on top of the volcano inside the tornado I detached from it to where I couldn't perceive it anymore. Then something must have shifted in my brain and this blue web appeared in my frontal lobe and I felt my vibration go up (blue body is in UV, no?) and in C&E you are blowing into visible light so that's up one notch. Haven't really learned much about this before so am still quite ignorant. Yea, this is how I must have went up the seals.

And that was basically it. I got excited, knowing that with more knowledge and more practice I could one day start to levitate and bilocate, just need more juice. Already imagined what my life would be like being able to do that lol :D fantasies of being a master are the best

In regular meditation you just wipe your mind clean and focus on breathing, no? You don't really experience anything extra except a loud monkey-mind and sometimes you feel the presence within making itself known to you and starting to breathe you and it's very passive. But there are no extras in terms of flashy pictures like having a precognition or a vision. Those are distinctly different and this felt more like something happening in my brain (like putting on a different colored set of sunglasses through which my brain could perceive reality) instead of something happening to my brain (a vision/precognition/idea appearing)

Gotta play with this some more and see where it leads me :) feeling very happy about the progress.

the journey of a thousand miles...

ex
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by ex » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:15 am

that's how she gets the carrot in front of you. in some years several thousand dollar poorer you might ask yourself if it was worth seeing some blue webs blinking. the deren brown videos might give you some insights what level of manipulation is possible.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=965

by the way most of jzs materials are stolen from others. good luck don't get trapped in jzs web.

User avatar
David McCarthy
Site Admin
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by David McCarthy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 am

Phill:
This thread is actually a reply to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1625
But something must have gone terribly wrong.
Hello Phill,
Your entire post was moved to the moderator forum for consideration of permanent removal.
Please be sure to read out EMF posting guidelines before you make another post.
(EMF) View topic - EMF POSTING GUIDELINES:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

preeatenna
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by preeatenna » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 am

Phill, have you ever heard of suggestion? I would also strongly recommend you watch the Derren Brown videos. They are excellent.

Ockham
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Ockham » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:44 am

The problem with RSE disciplines is: "Now, what..." Despite the sales pitch, RSE never manages to take you to the next level of application. You have a basket full of expensively purchased disciplines that range from silly to fun to developmental. Now if RSE really were a school, you'd get instruction on how to take the tools and raw material you've been given to really fulfill the phrase, "become a remarkable life," that used to be RSE's web site banner.

You can bet that you'll never get that instruction from RSE that completes the remarkable life package. The reason is that RSE is a corporation that makes money by getting customers and keeping the customers coming back indefinitely spending lots of money on always incomplete coursework and RSE paraphernalia. If you become an RSE student, you'll find the message is always in flux and and you'll always be just one or two events away from enlightenment... forever. RSE is engineered that way to keep you spending and making profit for RSE's investors.

There are lots of ways to learn virtually the same disciplines and philosophies minus the trademarks and copyrights of Judy Knight. The bonus is that you get achieve enlightenment virtually cost free outside of RSE.

Phill

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Phill » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Thank you for your points of view.

I didn't throw any money yet at RSE, only my soul & passion, but there is more where that came from :D And since I am already contacting the blue body it won't take me years to figure that out, only to perfect and embody it.

I agree that the information is very overpriced at points, but hey, when you're a master you can afford it :P It's that just coming to school expects the same level of mastery as someone that has already walked the path and that is just not possible and I understand why some people land in the pit exhausted from the demands that the environment places on them.

I will do my best to follow the guidelines, thank you.

I know what the idea of suggestion means but have never actually studied it and I have watched Derren Brown's videos but they are not really what I am after. He is into fooling people and not into the science of the extraordinary like levitation, mind-manifestation or enlightenment. He is very good though but he is in the realm where he is just weird enough so people are fascinated and not weird enough that they would hate or crucify him. That's where all the people who want the attention of the public are and Ramtha is way out there where he doesn't even care.

And that is a truth that the school keeps you wanting more expecting to get that last piece that will make you fully enlightened and end the wheel of incarnation and help you manifest everything you want. But that is just our expectation.
Tonight I had a visual and it was a 30-dvd box of Ramtha material and in the middle it stopped at Assay 3 or something and there were no more DVDs, just empty space. That's how I feel about RSE right now because I don't how much Ramtha knows that I don't know and how much it takes to be equal to his level of mind. The "dvd box of RSE" has not fully helped me finish the chapter in my soul's book of life and I am craving for completion as all our brains do. Now that I have been exposed to the ideas and concepts I can't go back, I can't unknow what I know. I can't just go back into my body and pretend that this amazing force and ability doesn't exist and that my soul doesn't urge me to experience it.

If we really were that smart then we would have done it lifetimes ago and didn't even need Ramtha to show us what we are capable of who just argues and argues for our greatness.

Do you mean I could search all around the web and find all the pieces of information myself or do you have a place where ALL the information is assembled free for me to access?
I am willing to pay for the expertise of someone that has "been there, done it" and can now show me the shortcut because you could spend the next ten million years trying to figure out which pieces of information on the web are applicable and which aren't, putting up piles of right and wrong and then trying to live after what you have defined to be right.

That is right, they don't have a "How to Become a Remarkable Life For Dummies" Course at RSE but I guess that would be beside the point, wouldn't it? You don't become extraordinary just to catch up with everyone else, that is mediocrity and there is plenty of room there to do that. So the fact that it isn't easy is not a bad thing, or else everyone would be doing it and it would just be normal and in order to become remarkable the bar would be even higher.
In the tapes I heard Ramtha say that he expects his students to become fabulously wealthy, sovereign, (which seems to be the ultimate sign for some people whether we really create our own reality or not and when some people do achieve it they must have cheated...so funny lol) by applying the teaching and that is also true. Because in my opinion he gave us all the tools that would make it possible for it to manifest. Heck, I am already living my dreams and have manifested with what I have learned so it does work. It really is all in your attitude but how many people heard that too much and think they now know it all? It's about mastering the basics until you reach unconscious competence.

Thanks for sharing.

ex
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by ex » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:31 pm

you are fresh meat for rse. judy got her hooks in you already. derren brown is an honest man. showing what he is doing. jz with her ramtha show is using the same technics to empty your pockets. she will milk your money and your soul. there is always the hole after rse events and the hope she will push you trough to enlightment on the next one. if you think you are smarter then the thousends of people who went through this before you you are a fool.[by the way a technic from judy to get you hooked]. thirty years without producing a great master should tell you something. but you don't wanna hear this now. remember emf.

ex
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by ex » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:39 pm

by the way since you are so desperat for informatrion. here on the board are many hints to judys sources. and tons of materials about the dark side of rse.

Eddie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Eddie » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks for sharing.

That's it. You've reached the peak of RSE. You got an intro to a meditation practice. Congrats!

Now walk away from the poker table with all your money and leave the casino. Don't drink any free drinks from the coctail waitress. Don't sign up for the casino card. Don't talk to the pit boss or the pretty hostess that greats you. And don't go to the show.

You're not the chosen one; nor do you have an advantage because you saw blue webs on your first try. Or found your card. Or make it to the Void. It's not a Big Deal. Just beacuse you were dealt Aces on your first hand ... does not make you a professional poker player.

Just leave RSE and explore other meditation practices ... ranging in prices from free to $12.

Judith JZ Knight is a fraud ... a false guru. Your path to <insert goal> will be littered by false gurus.

.

preeatenna
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by preeatenna » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Phill wrote:I know what the idea of suggestion means but have never actually studied it and I have watched Derren Brown's videos but they are not really what I am after. He is into fooling people and not into the science of the extraordinary like levitation, mind-manifestation or enlightenment.
Phill, you are right about Derren Brown. He is into fooling people. He also shows people how easily they are fooled by suggestion and mind manipulation from others, and how easily we fool ourselves, and allow ourselves to be fooled. And that is the whole point about JZ Knight. She is fooling people in order to take their money and make herself rich. She has no conscience and no morals, and will perpetrate any fraud on her students that she thinks she can get away with. You might like to watch this video that exposes, among other things, the horse scam that she perpetrated back in the mid 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=e ... aZLyVzbnC0

Phill wrote:And that is a truth that the school keeps you wanting more expecting to get that last piece that will make you fully enlightened and end the wheel of incarnation and help you manifest everything you want.
You are probably not aware that there are people who have been attending RSE for up to 30 years, and not one of them has become enlightened or mastered the diciplines. They are always hoping for the Big breakthrough at the next event.... or the next... And it is not for lack of trying. Some of them do the disciplines 3 to 12 hours a day.
Phill wrote:That's how I feel about RSE right now because I don't how much Ramtha knows that I don't know and how much it takes to be equal to his level of mind.
Phill, it doesn't take much to equal shis level of mind because you will eventually realise that Scamtha only knows what JZ knows, and JZ only knows what she reads in the many books she reads, or what she finds out from watching TV or trawling the internet. The concept of blue webs and blue body, for instance, comes from a book by Vera Stanley Alder, called "From the Mundane to the Magnificent". You can buy it second hand from Amazon or read it for free in an Adyar Society reading room. You also may not know that we have been told by Scamtha that JZ is his greatest student, and we also hear frequently how great she looks in a bikini, but we never see either her or her alter ego, Scamtha, demonstrate their mastery of the diciplines. According to her former boy toy, she doesn't even do the disciplines. She is too busy watching TV, or indulging in retail therapy.
Phill wrote:The "dvd box of RSE" has not fully helped me finish the chapter in my soul's book of life and I am craving for completion as all our brains do.
Phill, that DVD box has not fully helped anyone else finish that chapter in the soul's book of life either. Many have had experiences like you have described, but then generally they have had similar experiences before they ever heard of JZ, and they find, after many years in the school, that they advance no further but come to that "empty space" that is left when they realise that there is no Ramtha, that JZ has no divine connection, and no special knowledge, and that the only person one can rely on is oneself.
Phill wrote:I am willing to pay for the expertise of someone that has "been there, done it" and can now show me the shortcut because you could spend the next ten million years trying to figure out which pieces of information on the web are applicable and which aren't, putting up piles of right and wrong and then trying to live after what you have defined to be right.
Phill, there is no shortcut, there is no expert, there is no authority. You will have to figure it out for yourself. You can read all the books, trawl the web, learn all the philosophies, go to all the chuches, but none of them has any more answers than you do. Will they help? Maybe, but if anyone has done it and truly has the answer, they are not talking about it. Certainly, JZ Knight has no answers beyond making a lot of money, and having a lot of plastic surgery. So yes, you will have to figure it out for yourself. After all yourself is all you've got, all any of us has got.

I wish you all the best on your journey.

Rooster
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Rooster » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 am

Hello Phil,
We here at Emf are ex students recovering from Rse. Some have families and loved ones they are concerned about. Many of us have been where you are now and have now joined Emf. Ramtha is a scam. Ramtha does not exist!

I have been influenced by rse for 30 years! I have watched students, with great passion, loose everything! Mind, money, sanity and health! We here know it is a scam, you may fool yourself with delusions only to find yourself going no where. I know we may not be to tell you this, as your mind has been so influenced. Just know you have been warned!

We are here to help the ex students recovery from abuse, pain and delusion. We are not in support of the false teachings. We do not want to hear how great the teachings are or the delusional experience. That is like going to AA or NA and telling recovered alcholics and drug abusers how wonderful drugs and alchohol are. How good it is for you. We already have been there. Just remember as you may not be ready and already and addict. When you are ready , we are here.

Phill

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Phill » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Derren Brown doesn't even attempt to show you how to levitate, bilocate, manifest gold coins or walk through walls.
It takes a more outrageous mindset to do that. But I never "saw" Ramtha do it either, only hear that he could do that if he wanted to.

Thanks for the video, I didn't know about the horse scam. And yea, money can be more addictive than heroin and once you have tasted it it is hard to resist. But I don't think it is wrong to be wealthy so naturally you will be drawn towards your ultimate pleasure. I think it is unhealthy to be a Pharaoh or person of influence and take more than you give. That is just unsustainable.


Ramtha is right when he says that you can't learn this anywhere else. I haven't found any other place where these things are taught. But hearing that after 30 years the school hasn't produced any real masters is quite a low success rate especially if it took Ramtha only 7 years on the rock to get to his enlightenment.


If there are more sources on this forum please be more specific, I have already searched through a lot of the threads and didn't find anything to my satisfaction except maybe the insights on Scrying. I will look into the book "From the Mundane to the Magnificent". Also just started reading "The Book of Mirdad", a recommendation from Osho.


I want these three abilities and I don't care whether through RSE or some other way. I am going to make this happen:

1. Levitation
2. Bilocation
3. Manifesting something out of nothing.

So what exactly is the "fraud"? Are people not doing these things AT ALL and Ramtha or JZ just making it up or do you perceive fraud
to be JZ living an extraordinary lifestyle off the money she collects from easy meat that go into her casino and buy her CD & DVD sets and attend her seminars?

To be honest, if she can produce those RESULTS I want her to be filthy rich and outwit all other "religions". They are much more dogmatic and limited than what she's pulling off. She didn't plunder a whole nation in the name of God - yet.

I am a "I see it when I believe it" type of person so it doesn't take much for me to believe that something is possible.
But that is a smart people's mistake where you think no-one's smarter than you and I am aware of that and that people can and want to abuse that is as clear as the fact that the sun will come up in the morning. Happens every day.

On the tapes I heard that:

1. Masters levitated in the field and disappeared.
2. "Grandmother" bilocated but stopped going to the next level
3. They changed dust into pearls and tennies shoes into feathers.

Can anyone confirm? Because if it is true then wild horses can't keep me from learning this and if it isn't then, well, I'll have to find a different path.
I have to agree with Ramtha and am really not interested in the "tranquil river path" where we meditate along the tranquil river to relieve ourselves from stress because stress gets in the way of our sex life.
THAT is BS to me! Nothing wrong with being a human being, just don't think that was it and you are now spiritual...lol.

On the tapes I also heard that when Ramtha first showed up on the scene he demonstrated some things he could do to the woman of the spiritual frontier movement. He called all the animals together in the neighborhood and made them howl and scream, he also broke her record device with his mind. That to me is mind over matter. But if that Ramtha is no longer there then there is no purpose for me in further studying her if she just wants to make some $$$.

I really appreciate your sincere willingness to share your experiences of having stepped on the landmines, I always appreciate the people who have gone before me as pathcutters since I am one myself.
But the new generation is always more equipped to handle the challenges because of the support from the older generations and maybe it will be my generation that makes it happen or the next one.
I just want humanity to have the philosopher's stone. That's all. My very humble desire :D

It is clear to me that I can only rely on myself and that I will have to figure it out myself so I neither take your experiences nor JZ's stuff for face value. It's just that we can find the bad in everything or the good in everything, life as though nothing is a miracle or as though everything is a miracle.
Since God is within us then who do we need anyway except maybe someone guiding us to the full realization of that divinity? It is all self-contained.

I don't believe you that Ramtha doesn't exist, Rooster. He could have never talked about the 7 planes of existence, the plane of bliss, like he did if he hadn't been there. And even the Hindu religion worships him. So he does exist. The delusional-imaginary experience does exist xD Maybe JZ scams everyone now, I don't know, but he is real on some level.


When I am ready to go back into my old personality I know I will have you guys to rely on. :) Thanks for this milestone on my journey. But I will have to move forward and step on my own landmines because words don't teach, it's only life experience that teaches.

Blessings to you!

ex
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by ex » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 pm

ramtha does not exist. read the steven weinberg interview. ramtha is a creation of jz knight. 'ramtha' is a typical american. even so he claims to have knowledge about the history of the world he she knows nothing about other cultures. especially india.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=701

the seven levels, the blue web are described in vera stanly alders book.

by the way i saw audry crawling trough the field fence. with blinders down. she diden't claim on that day to bilocate. guess what i concluded.

Cheryl
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Cheryl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Phill, Unfortunately these three items on your list are not happening at RSE. Because the 'teacher' has been taking all the material from other sources (Blavatsky, Stanley-Alder, Fortune, Coue, books, tv, movies etc) then there is no real mind that can follow through and teach you anything further. You only get the philosophy 'it is possible.’

No further enlightened mind is there to really teach you how to do it, no matter what the spin doctors are trying to sell you. 30 years shows you that. You are enthusiastic with hope, but awareness and a grounded discernment will help you to see now what is more difficult to see later.

A real enlightened mind would continue to take you closer and closer until the goal is reached. Well, 30 years later...jz can not even do it....though she can make up that she did and tell stories about it. There are a lot of stories that go around, because without them people would see the writing on the wall.

A real enlightened mind would not use fear as a motivational tool, would not foster specialness or other ego boosting regimes, and would not take credit for other peoples work. You are told that there is no other place to get these things, but that is just advertising. The fact that these 'original' teachings are repeatedly sold as ramtha's original ideas (he was the first one who ascended, his dna went into jesus and he was his teacher, he is in control of nature, he inspired ancient religions, he has egyptian statues made after him, he was the hero that all the ancient conquerors of old went to for advise, he knows how to biolocate/levitate/materialize objects etc) makes a good story to make you believe you are going to get something really special, when in fact it is just a tool of manipulation and hypnosis.

...and then there is all the time 'wasted' by telling you about how wonderful jz is...we are talking about hundreds of hours you get to hear about how special and wonderful she is. You get to hear about her past lives (just imagine all the famous women in history...ramtha has a story to tell you how that was jz and that he was her adviser). You get to hear hour upon hour about her love life, her specialness, her failings....a far cry from the levitation you are wanting to learn more about? Well yes, but since "you are not ready for that teaching" then you get the one you are ready for instead. And because you think this is a wise old teacher telling you this, you believe it.

The brain is so impressionable. Just by suggestion, it will make a vision and reproduce the feeling. On the torsion tape, you were told to see something and feel something and so you did. This is the way you get caught in the web of a unimpeccable spider. You have visions and experiences that you think came from outside of you, are more enlightened than you, and thus you want to be a student to learn more from someone who seemingly knows more than you. You get the vision, but that is all you get. There is no bridge here at this school. And if you are not careful, these visions will make you think you are superior, are special, and will take you further from your goals.

Ask the big question...why do you think ramtha is enlightened? Because of the packaged advertisements that this business sells to you. This is not a school it is a business. It needs fresh people like you to come and invest your money into it, like the pyramid schemes that jz has supported in the community. It can be fun for the ego to think it is a part of a movement, it can be fun to have visions and feelings…but these do not teach you nor lead you to your goals. Feeding the ego like this school does, actually takes you sideways from your path. It is led by someone steeped in a giant ego, who is taking advantage of sincere hopeful souls who want to improve themselves and expand their mind and abilities. The use of manipulation, hypnosis, fear and narcissism for gain is a part of the old world philosophy of eat or be eaten. And Jz uses these tools for her gain and will have her ‘sharecroppers’ tell you exactly what you want to hear just to have you sign up for her cult kingdom. Once in, you are fed the images that make it very hard to leave.

No one saw grandmother disappear and reappear. Someone looked over at her after she yelled to get the attention. Her story was that she got calm, saw a tunnel and it happened. Later, she was exposed as a lie and cheat when she said she biolocated her card from the field into the arena. There was a story made up about how someone disappeared from the field and has never been seen since, and in doing so created some warp where it erased everyone’s memory of her in time. (a very convenient excuse so that know one would miss her, lol) There are several double exposed photos where light disturbances and such are the proof of supposed disappearing acts. Also, there were stories of people “manifesting” onto their mats…but those also are not as they seem. I know of someone who threw a pearl in the audience, and of course someone found it and thought it came from nothing.

The facts are there, you must really S T R E T C H your imagination to make them fit into the psychosis that this school is making these things happen for real. The only thing real in the school, is happening in the minds and visions of the students. And these would be more powerful and real if they leave the school, take their power back, and embark on their own internal journey defined by their own internal compass. Instead of being given gifts in return for their money, students are being taken advantage of. You said it exactly when you spoke of an imbalance being unsustainable. If there are not enough new students coming in, the business will implode. Well, you can see exactly how important it is to have the advertising promise you what you want to hear…at least long enough for you to be caught into dependency. Then you will be fed on, lose your discernment, and just repeat what you hear the teacher telling you to think…even if it is just from the latest thing jz watched on tv, read in a book or feared might happen in the world.

Tree
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 12:31 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Tree » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:41 pm

On the tapes I heard that:

1. Masters levitated in the field and disappeared.
2. "Grandmother" bilocated but stopped going to the next level
3. They changed dust into pearls and tennies shoes into feathers.

Phill:

you say you heard on tape.
I can tell you from personal experience IRL, jz and jz as ramtha lies.
"I will get you to do anything, even if it means lying to you."

Also, Grandmother was a personal friend of mine.
She out and out cheated.
Period. The end.


You are falling for the lies. Anybody can tell you anything you want to hear.

Good luck on your path.
You know where we are when you get to where we've been.

TREE

seriously
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by seriously » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:57 pm

When I am ready to go back into my old personality I know I will have you guys to rely on. :) Thanks for this milestone on my journey. But I will have to move forward and step on my own landmines because words don't teach, it's only life experience that teaches.
Phill, this kind of pisses me off. You come across as if you're more evolved than we are. If you ever return to your ape (or is it lizard) roots in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seals, you know we'll be here waiting for you. Give me a break.

Experience teaches: Yes, it does. Our experience with RSE taught us it's BS. WE evolved beyond that nonsense. WE learned from our mistakes and WE won't be taken advantage of again.

Spiritual enlightenment for fun and profit: When you obtain your magical skills from RSE, I will pay you $5,000 cash to prove your powers to me in a mutually agreed upon set of tests. Once you can levitate and materialize items at will, send me an IM through EMF and you can manifest some $$.

preeatenna
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by preeatenna » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Haha, and when you can resurrect Seabiscuit and ride him, I will add a further $10,000 to Seriously's offer.

freemysoul
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by freemysoul » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Phil,
I understand where you are, and I have compassion for all the people you have and will hurt with the attitude and behavior you are exhibiting right now.
What are you posting here for? If you are so far evolved beyond us ordinary folk, what could we here on this site possibly have to offer such an extraordinary person as you? JZ has set up sites for people just like you, who have given away their critical thinking, objectiveness and common sense for all the deceit and running in circles that JZ offers, so you would be much better served to share with them, those still involved at rse, than with the majority here on EMF, who have already been there done that, and know from that experience that JZ Knight is a charlatan and liar, who only has brain washing and cult behavior to offer.
I would suggest Phil, that you go to any of the pro jz sites that are available to share your nonsense, because it doesn't fly here. Manifesting things with your thoughts, and all of the other fantastical, unrealistic, undocumented, unproven and outlandish things you desire are impossible, but if you wish for someone to blow smoke up your ass, and lead you down numerous pointless paths, claiming to enlighten you, EMF is not the place for you. All you will find here is how to recover from the sickness you now have, and the compassion, understanding, and freedom from the like mindedness of experiencing the nightmare you don't realize you are in.
We will welcome you back Phil, when you have come to the same rational and real conclusion that any sane, logical person comes to after experiencing JZ Knight and her sham, and understand just how wrong they were to place their lives into the hands of a sociopath.

Eddie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Eddie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:34 am

The four cornerstones of R$E are:

the statement, "You are a Sociopath".
the mandate to pay R$E to get scammed.
the concept of hillbily quantum physics.
the challenge to get mind-fucked.

Phill

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Phill » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:03 am

Although I am a champion it was not my intention to make you feel inferior by putting myself on a pedestal. We are all equals, we all have the same source it is just HOW we flow this connection that determines the vastly different results we can experience in life.

Thanks for the interview. There are a lot of things I don't know and I don't know what I don't know. But if Ramtha really doesn't exist then that is going to make a very big dream die because he has been a huge hope & inspiration in my life that we all can create the reality that we want, etc that I have a hard time believing a human made up just for money.
The way I see it is that Ramtha does exist, did appear to her, taught what he knew but then everything got convoluted as it does with any religion when the teacher is no longer there and people use it to have power over others. Am I accurate with this or do people here on EMF believe that Ramtha never, ever existed at all and JZ taught this all herself for 30 years with her acting skills? I mean I really don't know what's real anymore lol...

Lol, crawling through the fence so people think you bilocated is pretty...desperate. But the field is such a great analogy of blind cattle wandering around :D Bags of chemicals we all are. (really not trying to put anyone down just telling it like it is)

Thanks Cheryl, that was a really clear perspective of someone who's been down the rabbit hole or up the mountain, whichever you prefer.

On the spiritual path you have to S T R E T C H your imagination anyway because isn't creating reality about seeing more than currently exists? We all know how imagination works and I do believe that it is the spiritual construction of reality. It looks like there is more humanness going on at RSE than I thought though where people make stuff up so they look as if they were enlightened and can produce the results when in fact they are crippled and you shouldn't listen to them.

And lol, no thank you on hearing how special JZ is for hundreds of hours when she can't even levitate and that's what I wanna learn.

Did she promote MLM companies in JZ land? I do believe that Network Marketing companies are a good thing and that they fuel Entrepreneurship on planet earth, but just with apples, there are good ones and there are rotten ones.

When you want something and someone tells exactly what you have to do to get it aren't your ears naturally wide open when you trust that person? I don't feel bad for being that way and if this person has an ulterior motive and not your highest good in mind then that is their flaw.


Seriously not so seriously. I have already walked into several landmines and have been with those false gurus. This experience taught me to have more confidence in myself in order not to attract those small-minded creatures in the first place. If I push your buttons then that is your cup of tea.
When I can manifest gold coins I don't need your paper money, but thanks anyway.
Cool, now with $15'000 I could almost pay for a private session with Ramtha and ask him personally :D

freemysoul, thanks for your compassion for all the people I have and will hurt with my attitude, I am sure they (will) appreciate it. But maybe their feelings are none of your business, just maybe. And even more potentially you don't know how a person reacts or responds to my attitude when they are in a one-on-one relationship interacting with me.
And lastly: I don't take any responsibility for how anyone feels no matter how related they think they are to me. I am already a free person and people don't enslave me anymore by manipulating me into making me what they want me to be so that they can feel good and I have to stand on my head in all kinds of different ways to please them while all the way thinking that they are not selfish for doing that and I am selfish for wanting to please myself and satisfying my dreams. It never worked and never will and I have given that up a long, tong time ago. So please yourself, because I will.


If you are in a state of doubt and I am in a state of knowingness then I am more evolved than you are. I am ahead of you in a game we are both players in. If I am certain and you have to "move up" to certainty then I am more evolved at that point because I don't have any blocks. Just as someone that can already levitate is more evolved than me who is hoping that some day I will levitate.

I am posting here to satisfy my doubt and gain as much power, critical thinking, objectiveness, common sense, awareness, discernment, intuition, information to make an educated decision about the direction I am going to head for my future so my little helpers, doubt and fear, know enough to come with me and make the journey that I want to make without being left behind somewhere.
I know that black and white exist equally and the more white I want the more black I will have to be able to face & handle and so I am in this forum as a self-empowered individual wanting to know what the fuck is really going on over at RSE and may someone who has a clue please share with me what they know? That is my intetion.

Business is not new to me, I have been marketing to people myself and I know that even God can be a business and often times is.

In actuality you haven't been there, done that. You have chickened out and built your own group here instead of standing up in front of JZ/R, Scamtha or whatever the hell you believe "it" is and demanding that which you deserve as a student of RSE - as much knowledge and Enlightenment as this entity, Ramtha, that supposedly founded the school could possibly give you from the highest of levels. It is easier to create your own reality (forum), as you know and have done than it is to create change in the middle of an established reality (RSE) but that is what you guys, IMHO, should have done instead of "leaving and recovering" because as a matter of fact you can't go back.
You can't unknow what you know, you can't stop believing something you believed in, you can't give up on a dream, you can't stop evolution and you can't stop your spiritual journey...you can get lost on it innumerable times and fall into all kinds of traps...but the greatest delusion, deception and hypocrisy there possibly is is saying "You know...I wanted that...but not anymore because [insert excuse here]."
Because this forum is as much a part of RSE as is the Yelm campus because is the whole point of a school not its students that are studying there? It's not about the TEACHERS, it's about the STUDENTS and if some of you guys have been there for 30 years (my god...I am only 23 lol so that is a freaking looooooooong time) then you have more to say about the development of the school than you might think and you would deserve to see the changes that you would want to see.

But it looks like you also are not in alignment with what you want to create either, the change you would like to see doesn't happen and remains unfulfilled.

Because if you had to choose between:
A - RSE becoming exactly what you want it to be and it fulfilling your needs as a student
or
B - leaving RSE and finding a different source of information that can get you to exactly where you want to be in your journey

which one would you choose?

I would choose A because if I go somewhere else it's just going to be different places, different faces and many of the things I appreciate at RSE might not be available there and the same obstacles are going to pop up if you can't handle them where they first occured. "The problem is always earlier!"
And there is just nothing cooler than saying "My teacher is 35'000 years old", people have to pause for several seconds before they "get it"...lol. It beats saying "I am a dancer."

Can anyone follow me on this?
My point is: You deserve to see the change in RSE that you would like to see and you can create that with your power to create. (And I don't mean your power to bring someone down or your power to sue people!)

OH, and BTW, are people not sending-and-receiving either? Because all those pieces of paper I have seen on the wall in the videos seemed pretty real and credible to me. Or did JZ put those up at night also...........?

What Pro JZ sites are there, do you have a link? Kindly?
Impossible? So you really can imagine non-existence? Wow, you're better than me in that regard because I can't imagine non-existence...
You can't imagine what is not real on some level. Period.

Thanks Eddie, for your enlightening contribution, now I know more. :)

I love you guys :D

freemysoul
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by freemysoul » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:39 am

OK Phil, I stopped reading your nonsense about five words in because I know it is some ramthaesque rant that meanders endlessly and tries convincing people how smart you are, so I am going to make this simple. Anyone who reads what you post knows exactly who and where you are, and nobody here is interested in going backwards. Sell crazy elsewhere, you can't post your nonsense here anymore, but we'll leave your last post as a cautionary tale for those who want to know what happens to the human being that practices what JZ preaches. For this, you are a perfect example.

User avatar
David McCarthy
Site Admin
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by David McCarthy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 am

Thank you everyone for reaching out to Phill,
he received some wonderful responses.
When entrenched 'spiritual' values are challenged, simple reasoning is often shadowed by a mountain of irrational belief.
not something easily moved..... best step back to see the forest from the trees.. or the cliff edge :shock:
Thank you Phill for sharing on EMF,
All the very best to you with your 'spiritual' choices, and journey in life and love....

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Ockham
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Ockham » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 pm

I get the creating reality stuff all the time from people I know who are wrapped up in Ramtha fantasy. They are convinced that pinng pictures up pn the wall and staring at the pictures for hours is somehow going to make thing happen. Trust me, yes you can win money in the lottedry, but you have to go out, get a job, earn money, then buy a lot of lottery tickets. Endless thinking about it doesn't do anything except live out a fantsy. For a psychotic person, maybe fantasy and reality are interchangeable. Trust me, if you focus on becoming a tansparent plasma entity for years, then walk in front of a truck, you'll be run over by a truck. Tbe are immutable physical laws that create a shared reality based on physics that is the same for all of us in this four-dimensional space-time. Quantum physics is great, but only operates at the quantum level, hence its name. Judy Knight's psycho-babble is wishful thinking combined with fantasy and not based on understanding and enucation in science. Knight is a good story teller who is well read and has five decades of practice as a recontour. At the end of the day, Judy knight and themake imaginary Ramtha characterfantsy have the education of a cable TV sales person who has read a lot of books, butis sadly misinformed on much of the way physics and quantum physics operate.

Focusing and intending is great and necessary if you ever want to accomplish anything in life. News flash: we all do it. It is part of human nature. It'll definitely work if you back it up with action. Roll up your sleeves, get to work and make what you desire.

Paul
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Paul » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Good morning EMF,

I was in R$E from mid 2006 thru December 2011. I went to events at Yelm over 20 times and several special events. So quick math, I had spent over 100 days on the Yelm horse ranch. I spent $$, watched, and recorded approximately another 20 online streaming. I purchased every overpriced CD, overpriced DVD, overpriced candle, overpriced JZ jeans, overpriced JZ boots, and overpriced lousy vitamin. The only overpriced item I am grateful for is the black cape ... only because it was warm and helped my survived the cold.

I agree with some on this Board Index that R$E was a great distraction in the days that some of us needed went through and experienced great Trauma. I attended the Beginners Event during a Trauma in my life. I went to the Beginners event with the mindset that Scamtha is a play along. I was shocked to find out that the student body believed it was real. But somehow during the wine ceremony (drunk fest) my brain triggered that diving into this fake-makeBelieve-fantasy world was far greater than the Trauma I was really in ... and I used R$E as the tool to get me out.

And somehow someway, I developed a Double Life. One side of me believed in this Scamtha and the teachings of the school. The other side 100% hid it from my family and friends. I did this pattern for 6+ years. I became completely isolated and alone ... like a mad scientist (or alchemist) trying to change my own poop into gold with a magic stick.

Ockham post needs to be the warning label on R$E. And Virgina, you have at least 401+ people supporting you; count me in. R$E has zero power.

I had previously been posting under the name "Eddie".

My real name is Paul.

Peace,
Paul

Kelku
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Kelku » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I hope you are done now, Phill.

And respect to all you who had the patience to respond and reach out to him....
I couldn't even stand reading anymore in the end.

All the best for your journey, Phill.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles

Tree
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 12:31 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Tree » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm

freemysoul, thanks for your compassion for all the people I have and will hurt with my attitude, I am sure they (will) appreciate it. But maybe their feelings are none of your business, just maybe. And even more potentially you don't know how a person reacts or responds to my attitude when they are in a one-on-one relationship interacting with me.
And lastly: I don't take any responsibility for how anyone feels no matter how related they think they are to me. I am already a free person and people don't enslave me anymore by manipulating me into making me what they want me to be so that they can feel good and I have to stand on my head in all kinds of different ways to please them while all the way thinking that they are not selfish for doing that and I am selfish for wanting to please myself and satisfying my dreams. It never worked and never will and I have given that up a long, tong time ago. So please yourself, because I will.
I can't believe I read your entire rant , but with this paragraph in particular, you definitely have the makings of a "master" at rse.
Keep drinking the koolaid. You'll soon be finding your card and manifesting more $ for jz knight.

And Eddie/aka Paul-
your posts are always refreshing.

seriously
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by seriously » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Philll, best of luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for. The majority, if not all of the people that responded to you, have spent time at RSE. We know what we're talking about. I get the point you make about not letting others impact your life. Ok, you have a goal you aspire to. That's great. I hope you obtain your goal. However, don't shut out your family and people that care about you. If you do, you'll regret it someday. I know you live in the now and create your day but trust me on this one. There's nothing wrong with treating others, especially those close to you, with kindness and warmth.

Levitation: I'm with freemysoul on this. It's not going to happen for you. My family has been in RSE for 25+ years. They're aging just like JZ. They have no special powers just like JZ. They do worry a lot and plan for the end days. You will eventually come to the same conclusion all of us have. You don't know it but you're not thinking clearly right now. That's not intended to be hurtful or disrespectful. Again, the majority of us on this board have been there. You say there's nothing cooler than telling people your teacher is 35,000 years old. Just about everyone you say that to is thinking it's the most delusional thing they've ever heard. They won't say it to your but when they look back at you and smile or cock their head to the side, it's what they're thinking.

Going forward, try and use common sense and critical thinking. It will be difficult. I wish you well.......and be nice to your family. THEY LOVE YOU!

Ockham
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Ockham » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 am

Frankly, Phill's posting seems like a so-called, "troll," when I re-read the post. Phill asked for a refutation of RSE and got plenty of reasoned and factual information, then Phill rejected it; even went so far as to ask for sources of pro RSE information. Easy - RSE's own web site.

Phill, you can get all the same enlightenment you get from the cast of characters at RSE virtually for free by reading spirituality books at a public library or visting an ashram. The difference is that you may have to do a little more study and introspection and you won't get Judy Knight's psychobabble bullshit about solar flares, rogue comets, 1500 foot tall tsunamis, UFOs and subterranean lizard people. Spend lavishly on RSE if you want and enjoy the miniscule amount of helpful enlightenment it is rings you.

Good luck; you'll need it.

Paul
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Paul » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 am

Stairway to Heaven:
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Robert Plant's own explanation of the lyrics was that it "was some cynical aside about a woman getting everything she wanted all the time without giving back any thought or consideration."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Judith JZ Knight of the 2012 Ramtha School of Enlightenment.

whatatrip
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by whatatrip » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 am

Another point Phil.... you mention how cool it is for you to say you have a teacher that is 35,000 years old, and then you follow that up with "It beats saying "I am a dancer." "

This is a MAJOR hook point. This is where we can be and were sooo vulnerable...

We get hooked because we believe that what we are in our life is not glamorous or important or lovable enough... so we NEEEEEEED "Ramtha" to make us feel alive, like we are someone, we have something to look forward to, that we are finally being seen, that we are finally special.... and so the addiction ignites...

I think being a dancer is pretty darn awesome!!! You're an artist, a creator in your own right, you don't need someone else's identity to validate yourself and your expression.

But then again, that lesson can be hard won AFTER the kool aid party, followed by that nasty kool aid hangover...and the journey back to your self.

freemysoul
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 am

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by freemysoul » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 am

The amount of times Phill says: me, I, mine, etc., etc., is an obvious symptom of the selfish and egocentric rse member. Just from personal experience, I was also as self absorbed and self concerned as Phill. For people so self concerned, it never ceases to amaze how ramsters love to throw around words like: impeccable, righteous, giving, sharing, or love, while living a life contradictory to such things. For Phill's sake, hopefully he can come to the same conclusions we have about JZ Knight and rse, so he really can experience the love, righteousness and impeccability life has to offer those willing to work for it. However, communicating with an indoctrinated, fully invested ramster, is akin to carrying on a conversation with a feeble minded mule.

User avatar
Robair
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 pm
Location: Nevada

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Robair » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Hello Everyone

A feeble Minded mule. That is funny and true, we all love mules but they are how can I put it, Mulish maybe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Post Reply

Return to “JZK/Ramtha RSE Supporters Debate Forum.”