I think that many of you misunderstand Ramtha’s teaching

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
cuellarm88

I think that many of you misunderstand Ramtha’s teaching

Unread post by cuellarm88 »

I am a former student of RSE.
I went to Yelm, Washington 2 years ago and participated in one of their retreats and I have to say that it was an experience that I will never forget!! I am writing this post because I feel like a lot of you feel cheated and are confused and need some closure in your lives. So hopefully this post helps a little. For starters many people in here say that they don’t believe in Ramtha.
Well let me tell you something there is nothing you have to believe about Ramtha.
You know why? Because you only believe when you are not certain of something but when you have experience something you KNOW you don’t BELIEVE. So when you talk about believing you are doing exactly what religious people do, they believe in the church.
They believe church will save them so they go to church every Sunday hoping to be saved. In the school I came across many individual that believe in Ramtha or should I say where obsessed with Ramtha.
Why obsessed? Well I met people that have left their jobs, cities, and even families to go and live in Yelm close to Ramtha. Why did they do this? Because they believed that Ramtha could save them. One thing you need to understand is that no one can save you!! Only your daily dedication and work will help you.
Moving close to the school and going there every day won’t help you!! The reason that I know that Ramtha is real is because not only have I studied and read a lot of his books and material; but I know that this movement and knowledge is bigger than Ramtha! So I have taken the time to reach out and read about these teachings from completely different sources.
I have to tell you that I have read books and been through similar experiences with other identities that all coincide with Ramthas teachings. But most importantly I have experience the magic and laws that they all talk about. English is not my first language and because Ramtha speaks in a language from his time that I sometimes don’t understand I have taken the time do my research with other identities that may explain the same thing but in a simpler way.
One thing that I have learned is that there are laws in the universe and just because there is a school that a master has created does not mean those laws do not apply to the people in the school. I understand that many of you say that a lot of people make a profit off the school and they take advantage of people and without a doubt a agree with you and let me explain why. JZ Knight channelizes Ramtha and although Ramtha is a master JZ Knight is not! And just because she is living this experience does not mean she is perfect and has no ego, there is a reason she is still on planet earth.
I believe that JZ Knight and some of the “masters” egos have something to do with all the “wrong” things that go around the school. But the universe laws are very clear and you attract what you are or think. It’s called caused and effect. For example there are people who find out about Ramtha and after their 1st retreat they go move there and spend all their money in the school.
These people who look at Ramtha like others look at Jesus are just looking for a savior and because of this they will attract people who exploit believers. Just like people who are obsessed with shoes and spend all their money in a $5,000 pair of shoes when they probably didn’t cost all of that. Also, all the other things that allegedly happened in the school might be true because the people that go there are not perfect! There are murderers, rapist, anything you can think of and just because they are in the school doesn’t mean they are not, they might be trying to change but it doesn’t mean that everyone there is perfect.
And please don’t get scared by my last comment because remember that you attract what you are so if you are constantly scared of getting raped you are going to attract a rapist and it doesn’t meant that just because is RSE it won’t happen it can happen anywhere that’s why Ramtha talks about not having fear and changing your thoughts and the way your brain works.
I think that many of you misunderstand Ramtha’s teaching and a lot of time misinterpret them on purpose to justify your actions, many are also just looking for someone to blame.
If you are truly into all of Ramtha’s teaching you would take the time to go out and search more but most of you don’t do that because you are not looking to improve yourself you are just looking for a savior and that why you spend years and thousands of dollars in the school, until you see no change because Ramtha can’t save you and all the exercises you do are not helping because you seclude yourself from the everyday life.
Ramtha came here only for one reason to teach his knowledge and help us but not to save us.
If you are a student or if you are thinking about being a student please understand that your everyday life is your school and biggest challenge.
Your everyday life will give you test and put obstacles for you and every time you pass or overcome them you are closer to enlightenment. You don’t need to pay thousands of dollars in a school to be enlightened or be saved know that if you work hard enough on yourself and you change the frequency of your energy no matter what natural disaster happens you have the power to save yourself.

Always remember that things happen for a reason.

Love all of you and I hope that this helped some and if it didn’t I wish you the best in the rest of your journey.
freemysoul

Re: I think that many of you misunderstand Ramtha’s teaching

Unread post by freemysoul »

Cuellarm88,
Thanks for posting. With all due respect, trying to convince people whose lives were devastated by the actions of Charlatan JZ Knight, that they are somehow wrong, by using JZ Knights manipulative and destructive dogma that caused the devastation, might not be the best approach.
I appreciate the fact that you are supportive of Knight, and that you mistakenly view Ramtha as something other than the actress JZ Knight, but couldn't it be that it is YOU who "MISUNDERSTAND Ramtha's teaching?" And couldn't it be YOU, who are reading the tea leaves so to speak, and finding in JZ Knight's words what you want to find. Just because your life wasn't harmed by JZ and her destructive cult, doesn't mean that the destruction she caused countless families and individuals was all due to a 'misunderstanding', or never happened, I can promise you it did, and it was JZ Knight, not some mythical non existent figment of her imagination, who caused it.
The other issue I have with your post is; with you being a 'student' of JZ's, your philosophical bent, or 'belief', or 'truth', or whatever you wish to label it, is the ROOT CAUSE and catalyst of all the despair and catastrophe WE experienced, and you are suggesting that we use this same 'philosophy' to see how wrong we are for being victimized.
I understand JZ's 'teaching' perfectly Cuellarm88, as they are exactly what harmed my family and I, and I don't believe YOU are in a position to judge something you aren't psychologically and emotionally prepared to understand, as your mind is just as clouded by JZ Knights rhetoric as mine once was.
Just a thought.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I have to say I was a bit insulted by your post but I got over it quickly. In the early 90's we were told to leave the cities, leave behind whomever was holding us back and come to this area. Prepare for the days to come!!! Engage in the disciplines, and by doing so, I would find my god within me, so I did, I was not looking for somebody to save me. By participating in all that was taught to me, I would manifest whatever I focused on. Didn't happen, period. Namaste!!
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I want to make it clear about my last post when I stated I was insulted by the post, the post I was referring to was, cuellarm88, and not freemysoul. Thank you freemysoul for your post I am not as good with words.
freemysoul

Thank you Shocked,
Your posts are very well worded and helpful to me, so please know that. Your words and posts have helped me more than you know, and again, thank you.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Cuellarm88

As an outsider what I am hearing is this - if I was raped it was because I was afraid I would be, I entertained the thought and therefore I brought that on myself. I think what you misunderstand is reality. When I was raped, I was living in a cheap apartment in a seedy part of town with poor security. Had I apprehended or feared being raped I would not have lived there, so the fact that it happened had little to do with my thoughtforms, manifestations or any other such thing, in fact had I had such apprehensions my having been raped would have been less likely, not more likely. Please don't compound my impression of your ignorance by telling me it must have been a lesson my soul required prearranged for me and by me on the plane of bliss. In fact, think twice before you sit in judgment of wounded people of any sort, and -------- - Moderator Edit- Please no flaming-.
freemysoul

:-) LIS
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

The person who started this thread has successfully pissed me off to the point of speachlessness.
Uggggghhhhhhh.

Thank you Freemysoul, Shocked and LIS. It soothes my soul to read your words! Honestly it does.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I do not agree. There may be some objective good in some the instruction that comes out of the RSE division of the the JZK, Inc. media business. If there is objective good, it is probably coincidental. All you need to do is look at the posting from the person claiming to be Mike Wright from JZK, Inc. Wright couched RSE in a way that made RSE appear to be only a subdivision of JZK, Inc., the main business. So, what happens as RSE is only a piece of the business? Should not the channeled entity itself be the center of the enterprise? Essentially, Ramtha is there to sell media.

For a supposedly enlightened being, Ramtha wastes an incredible amount of time on worthless minutia. Ramtha spends hours of students' time bitching about the Catholic church, going on and on about local politics in Yelm, Washington, hours saying a comet was going to crash into Earth, Mexicans are going to invade the US, and on and on. These are not words of enlightenment.

At the end of the day, RSE appears to be a manipulative cult that uses fear based messages to coerce devotees to keep coming back to the well for more expensive instruction. I see the difference between RSE and religious enterprises in that every teaching at RSE comes along with an expensive price tag attached. It is true that Christian churches, for example, encourage their members to tithe contributions to the church. The difference is that tithing is optional and not a dollar cost for access to instruction and salvation. I don't excuse corruption such as the former practice of the Church's selling of indulgences. Again, I will contrast that RSE and JZK, Inc. Are centered on making monetary profits.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Hello cuellarm88

Here is one of your quote (So I have taken the time to reach out and read about these teachings from completely different sources)

Question ? Are you telling us that Ramtha is a Plagiarizer

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Right on!, Robair. Yeah, maybe if one strips off the sophomoric interpretation of physics and the doomsday scenarios, then maybe what is left of the JZ/R teaching is pretty much what could be read in philosophy and psychology books in a public library. You can read it for free in the library, or you can opt to pay thousands of dollars per year at RSE. If you read at the library, you don't get the enjoyment of having to sign the RSE non disclosure agreement.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”