RSE customers Please consider this....

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE customers Please consider this....

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Dear RSE supporters,

It's not hard to turn someone into a bully. JZ Knight is a classic example by using the ‘spiritual advancement / ‘no pain no gain’ doctrines to excuse violent, verbal and racist abuses at RSE.
Dozens of psychological experiments have shown that in certain conditions well intended people can be made to perform the most horrific deeds and often in the name of religion. Most of you have witnessed first hand bullying and abuse at RSE events and some of you have been directly assaulted by ‘Ramtha’. Do you really believe this is the behavior of a spiritual teacher?
Please take a look at these videos regarding ‘The Milgram Experiment’
BBC 2009. Milgram Study on Obedience to Authority.
The Milgram experiment, 1962:Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience, culminating with killing a person, all within an hour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPYCRfHg3Q
Or..
Milgram Experiment (Derren Brown) on Vimeo
http://vimeo.com/69887754
PLEASE really question how 'Ramtha' has shaped your spiritual path, behavior and world view since you joined RSE.
It wouldn't be so bad if RSE was nothing more than a hoax and JZ Knight a street corner hustler.
But what you have been indoctrinated into believing is much much more deceptive and destructive than you could dare to imagine.
But to face the truth and look behind the masks of Judith Hampton will take more courage than it ever took you to join RSE.
Are you frightened of JZ Knight/Ramtha? now there's a clue.

Take care...and walk with honor,

David

Related:
Milgram experiment - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
MindState

Re: RSE customers Please consider this....

Unread post by MindState »

Ramtha in all the chaos of RSE 'did' in subtle ways for sure warn people to leave the school. It is all there if they ever saw the bread crumbs he left for certain students with the ears to hear. Can we imagine that the wisdom of the Ram seems strange sometimes? Can we imagine that as ugly and destructive as that cult is, an invisible hand is guiding certain souls to be free? Leading them quietly 'out' of that mess? I not missed a single bread crumb in all the audiences I have sat with Ram. Nor do I desire or need such a figure to lead my life. My view about the matter is that everyone 'deserves' what they choose to create. If those who desire to have a cult leader "daddy" figure .......it would be 'selfish' of me to put them down for their decision. Meanwhile, I support what Dave is doing with this website/project 100%. And I will do all I can to join in his march to open peoples eyes! :)
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Woopsy daisy! Sorry Dave* I called you 'Chris'. LOL That was a mistake.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you MindState
No worries about my name...
I can fix it :D
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

If you are a student or thinking about becoming one PLEASE listen heed what you read on this forum. These are not simply loser students that 'couldn't do the work'. Whiners and victims. I couldn't swallow the insanity but kept the teachings. Believed Ramtha is real. Is there. Was there when i was.
I experienced things about ME by doing the field and woods and by going to school. So, it made me believe that the teachings are accurate, real. That Ramtha is real. Maybe. I had a war for sure going on within. And more than one FU to Ramtha. Sure did. I didn't tell anyone i went there or about the teachings. My family and my atty knew.
There was always red flags from the start. I wasn't there to party i was there to learn. Went there thinking i was going to meet enlightened spiritual beings, "advanced students". People that had gone to MANY events, had MANY tapes, did the disciplines. To my utter confusion all i saw was cynical, unhappy students that could barely survive physically and pay to go to events. These were intelligent people. Not lazy. The problem was how to hold down a job and be able to get time off for events? Some came from other countries and didn't have a green card. Some were too old to work. The pressure on people to be able to find cards, do disciplines...the competition. Malicious. Vicious. Sad. What i saw most is poverty and disillusioned people. That were embarrassed by the channels behavior who somehow was outside of the teachings. And living the exact opposite of what was being taught. THAT should give you pause.
Check your motive for going there before you go. Search your heart. Be honest with your self. Take away the emotional advertising used to market the corporation. And the brilliant graphics on the website. It's intentionally designed to have an emotional effect.
What's being marketed? GAMBLING? How to win a lotto. Read cards? Become a "remarkable life"?
What is it you hope to accomplish? If it's financial freedom.....do your home work.
Are you going because it will help you become a better person? Spiritual? Enlightened?

Do you consider someone that gets drunk, goes on tirades, insults, attacks people, talks about their sex life, lack of orgasm and who they would like sleep with next..PUKES on stage..yes, i said puke instead of vomit because it's what it is. Blows snot out their nose intentionally, SPITS at people while calling them an ASSHOLE...that's your teacher. Ascended "master". It speaks for itself. As does the fact that it's the opposite of how it began decades ago.

All i am saying is think twice and listen to yourself when it doesn't "feel right". Don't ignore it.
forever

Unread post by forever »

MindState- i agree. Oddly enough the eye opener came from Ramtha. It sure did. What was originally taught compared to what it's become. I listened to teachings repeatedly. Over and over and over. In an attempt to understand. It's been my lifes work to grow into enlightenment. A spiritual life. My teachings are OLD, decades old.

Months ago i got cds from 2007 and noticed that "Ramtha" no longer sounded any different than Judy. Then i got the "where angels fear to go" rocumentary. Unbelievable. I wouldn't show it to anyone. Could hardly bear to watch it. Simulated male masturbation? OMG! I also noticed that it wasn't until Judy got large that suddenly " after starving to be thin your husband dumps you for a fat woman".

I got online and began watching clips from recent events. Shocking. The essence/spirit i knew as Ramtha is gone. The LIFE is gone out of the teachings. Expressions, voice inflection, stiffness, heaviness. It was heavy. Words were almost hard to understand. It mad me sad. Where has Ram gone? Then i got out old teachings and i heard it....he said his dream had come to an end and he wasn't inclined to extend it. The end of an era. "Lets hope people can learn from videos'.

Then i found the RSE International online. video. The comment, "let's toast to RSE international, it made you what you are"!!
Combine that with the Lily Langtree RSE has become-and i saw it CLEARLY! It clicked. Then i got busy and did a lot of digging. And broke free from what i thought is Ramtha as a teacher, MY teacher, to having my own connection within myself to and with my own source, God. There's more but not now. YES, "Ramtha" did give warnings. Or whatever that original essence was. was there ever a Ramtha? Atlantis? Plane of bliss? All of it. I have my own thoughts on it.

What's taught at RSE isn't as unique or original as i once thought. What's unique (if anything) is that instead of a piece here and there from many different authors, the work from many has been compiled and RSE becomes a one stop shop. Complete package so to speak. Meaning a complete history is given, etc. Or is it just a Lily langtree production?

Funny how things change. Back when there was a moral theme to the teachings and it was about Christ consciousness, all about God. Judy was allegedly had been Joan of Arc. And Stigmata? That was her. This was when there was no pictures of Judy being marketed. Then, when the pictures came out and it became show biz, suddenly she was allegedly Lily Langtree previously. Whatever fits at the time. It goes on and on and becomes more outrageous. Egotistical.

The Atlantis thing. "You were once in my army'. She was his daughter. McClain. Father was Jesus brother? Whoever has a position at RSE is said to have had close ties "back then" with Ramtha. It's bullshit. Most interesting is that the entire story given can't be proven through tangible means? How convenient.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”