Universal Mind...Plagiarism...and stuff!

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
MindState

Universal Mind...Plagiarism...and stuff!

Unread post by MindState »

I have a little story that may 'seem' from some perspectives like I am supporting Ramtha and RSE. That is not my intention with this post. Nor is it my intention by describing this one particular experience (of countless) of mine ...to sound boastful.

Many years ago....somewhere around 2008 or 2009.....I woke up out of bed and had a 'magical morning'. I felt like a human embodiment of a brand new Ferrari sports car. Something like a sharp Euro sports car. If that is compared to the 'dull' mind state I was formerly used to. I had been at my private 'work' for quite some time. As I lay in bed looking at the room around me....I saw my girlfriend at the time walking across the room and down the stairway. I said to her, "You know what I feel like?............I feel sort of like I have thrown an anchor into the sky.....and am climbing up my own rope that I have created myself"..........She didn't pay much attention. That morning was about a week or two away from an impending RSE retreat we would be attending. Fast forward to that event. I was in the arena listening to Ramtha give a teaching. He used that exact analogy I expressed prier at home. He was talking about 'the journey'......and he said the same words with the "anchor you throw into the sky and climb your own rope".

Now I am assuming that many others have had a similar experience where Ramtha taught things that were previously expressed by students before he taught it. Please come forward if you have had an experience like this! Question is..............is Ramtha 'plagiarizing' his students whatever he is? I am inclined to think that it is more that we are sharing thoughts with other minds. Or 'tapping into universal mind'. This little story is intended to illustrate examples of tapping into universal mind. I welcome others examples of this. :)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Universal Mind...Plagiarism...and stuff!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

where Ramtha taught things that were previously expressed by students before he taught it
Hi MindState,

Much of what you describe was achieved by JZK using RSE shills bugging and or, eavesdropping certain areas at RSE.
For example... The smoking ring was a prime target for 'data gathering'. >
by using a staffer/spy with their mobile CB Radios left on to transmit to the big house worked very effectively....
this includes video surveillance.
This was/is common according to a former staffer/shill
In time you will come to understand that nothing is what it seemed when we believed RSE was built on Holy ground :sad:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Re: Universal Mind...Plagiarism...and stuff!

Unread post by forever »

Ditto. I have not been to an event in a long time and little contact with any students. Very little. But i have been using teachings, disciplines. After many years of no contact at all i got on RSE site and discovered they were working on what i was, interesting. Universal mind? I have not read Vera Stanley-know nothing of it. It's on my list of things to do. If what people say is true about Judy stealing that information it speaks to the fact that mind/spirit is there for anyone to tap in to. You can't patent it and people do not have to pay for it. It's the difference between independence and dependence.
I have a friends that even if have not spoken in weeks will call and we discover each is going through same thing at same time.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”