Thank you

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Susan

Thank you

Unread post by Susan »

Hi

I am a student of Ramtha?s (about 5 years) based in Europe. I have read almost every post on this new EMF forum and some on the old site.

I just want to express my deep gratitude and respect for each and every one of you for sharing your stories and expressing yourselves so honestly. I feel enriched by reading your posts as I have reflected on my various reactions to each post and integrated those reactions and I as a result have become a more balanced, happy person. So thank you all of you for touching and changing me at this stage of my life. I still have so much more to learn and become?

I want you to know that I know many RSE students who do not make a distinction amongst who is a current, non-current, ex- or non-Ramtha student but respect others and their choices and enjoy happy and fulfilling relationships, friendships, etc with them. And if they have had arrogance about being ?elite?, they have since learned and let that go. I?m just including this as part of my experience ? not to redeem RSE or to promote it in any way.

I will continue as a student. I won?t be posting anymore than this one post, but I will read your replies and will remember each of you with thanks in my heart. I see you and hear you and respect your choices. May you and your families continue to have happy, self-empowered lives filled with love, laughter, strength and peace. Strength to your elbows. With love, Susan.
[/b]
tree

Unread post by tree »

It would be very interesting to have a discussion with those students who are 15+ years and those who are
relatively new to RSE (<5 years) along with former members as well as those who have never gone to RSE.

Maybe the more new current students have a more "I will take a more mild approach" along the lines of some
non hard core The Secret people. Maybe these positive thinking marketing strategies are more laid
back and will take the one- or- two- courses -a -year- are- ok-for- me approach . They net less money,
but nevertheless, the soft sales are still there.

I can see where a relatively newer student might not have the same after effects of say, someone who started
when Mary Redhead or Anne Marie Benstrom started. Baby boomers have found their nitch and are now retiring.
The market would be the gen x and gen y ers. They are definitely more technologically savvy than their
predecessors (meaning more inforemed).

Maybe Joe, you could comment......

Tree
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I'm not sure it's even all that complicated. I think they're still just in the honeymoon phase.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I think you could be right there, Marie.

Life is simpler the further away one gets :shock:
sara

Unread post by sara »

I was a newer student (New Year 2003) and definitely took a milder approach - along the lines of "I can take some of this and let go of the rest; I can't do all these events so I'll find my own way with these teachings..." I found that it just wasn't practical to stay current, so let go of the idea of getting more into it and more from it, with some regret - but never felt any inner or outer pressure to do more than I decided to. Maybe the heavy pressure just didn't make it to Europe, or not at that time?
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Susan, thanks for your gracious post.

Since JZ's source of material for Ramtha has some basis in collected human wisdom, I hope you can take what actually works for you from what JZ/Ramtha has to offer.
I also hope that because of what you've read here, that when conflicting information emerges from the mouth of Ramtha, or when you feel the pressure at some retreat to sell everything and move to Yelm, that you will stop and ponder for a moment and not get caught up in the mayhem.

Keep an eye on your wallet when it comes to RSE and keep thinking and deciding for yourself.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Maybe the heavy pressure just didn't make it to Europe
This would be my guess.
When you are in or around Yelm, the unspoken pressure to attend,
garden, build your UG, hear the latest teaching is enormous.
I think also whilst living in Yelm,
we that did, even thought ourselves as the more dedicated students and did
not really think much about the people flying in from other countries.
We definitely thought they were less dedicated
because
we were always told, especially early on,
that to be close to the hierphant was the best thing next to sliced bread.

I can see how in the past few years,
and I would think this would be Greg Simmons observation,
they can keep the marketing going, and the dollars going
with a milder approach in a world wide audience.
Hence, the new home study course.

I think that is why the aucitons must be happening because the normal income
from events is down due to the economy and the more relaxed attitude of out of towners.
She can't let go of the
more money syndrome. She does love to shop!

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”