From Steve Klein to Tree & Whatcha

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

From Steve Klein to Tree & Whatcha

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

David McCarthy received an email from Steve Klein (a current, longtime RSE student). Steve asked that the following information be passed along, so it is being posted below. There are some NAMES that are edited. Otherwise, it is posted as received.

Date: 10/15/2008 5:40:04 PM
To: David McCarthy
Subject: Would you be so kind to assist?

Hi David,

Would you be so kind to assist?

Regarding this post:
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=487
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 am
From Tree:
yes...
I responded quite succinctly to a few posters comments ( "what say you , neighbor?" by Victoria. I quoted that and said:
that sounds like Ramtha-ese. Also I responded to Elaine Boothby's post who sais she was afraid of losing her job
at RSE if the townie's don't like Ramsters shopping there. I replied: that is just fear on a basic level.)
Steve has deleted ALL the posts.
Including my response to someone who asked what the result was about the water issue tha JZ brought against
Tahoma Terrs. I just responded with the facts.
Now conveniently, they are all gone.

Here are [edit - Tree's] posts exactly under the subjects that she posted them on the Yelm Community Blog.
They have NEVER been changed, edited, moved or removed.
http://yelm.com/2008/10/104-cunningham.html#comments then scroll to bottom
can you please let her & your readers know ?

Further,
regarding this post just above [edit - Tree's]:
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=487
Steve Klein is also guilty of refusing to post email letters to his BLOG by detractors and critics of his own writing; having "caught him" in a pickle or two. He has, despite his claims to post all comments to his blog, CENSORED it. Tsk, tsk. Not the honesty of a master !
That person that was censored has talked about it on EMF, too.

Oh, what a tangled web they weave....

ALL comments by your readers to the Yelm Community Blog been posted except one by Mr. Menna.
No comment has ever been moved, edited, changed or removed once posted.
Even Mr. Menna recently wrote a comment on your site that his comments were indeed, posted on the Blog.

Thank you, David,

Steve

### end of Steve Klein's email
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

To Tree

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Could you please help us out here.

You would know best about your posts, what was said, moved or not moved, etc. Please check out what Steve Klein is commenting about and let us know. THANK YOU for your help.

The mods
Whatchamacallit

JTR and Klein

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Steve Klein commented, "ALL comments by your readers to the Yelm Community Blog been posted except one by Mr. Menna.
No comment has ever been moved, edited, changed or removed once posted.
Even Mr. Menna recently wrote a comment on your site that his comments were indeed, posted on the Blog. "

Yes, Steve. He did write a comment on EMF that his comments were posted on the Blog. He did not say ALL of his comments were posted. You aren't telling the whole story, Steve. The whole story is that he was challenging you on an issue and had gotten to a point that it would have been a lose-lose proposition for you to answer. So, you refrained from posting, despite being asked more than once to post that particular opinion piece. I call that censorship. It didn't serve YOU to post it, and/or to respond to it, so you censored it.
I never said that you "moved, edited, changed or removed once posted" anything he wrote. I said you REFUSED TO POST IT, which you did.

So, you cannot say "ALL" comments by your readers to the Yelm Community Blog been posted except one...." The word "except" contraindicates the use of the word "ALL". In fact, it was NOT "ALL". It was ALMOST all, because Menna's peppery opinions pointing out some facts you didn't want to address, were censored.
tree

Unread post by tree »

When I went back to Steve's website the next day(Tuesday), all comments from all readers had been removed.
Only Steve's letters to the editor remained.
This was as of last evening (Wednesday 9 pm CST).

If he did indeed re-post them today (Thursday), then I have not been to his site today.
Interesting he has to come to EMF to comment. :shock:
tree

Unread post by tree »

I just looked again this evening (Thursday) at his site.
http://www.yelm.com/

he has taken all but 2 comments down, expcept his own letters to the editor.
Me thinks he does not like detractors to his site,
when his suggested premise is being "of service" to all of Yelm,
with the disclaimer he is a student of RSE and adheres to their beliefs.
Whatchamacallit

Is is possible that he's following "directives" ? LOL
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Hey Steve Klein,

How about turning your considerable resources and communication talents to a book like Scott McLellan?

For years, Scott was the consummate loyalist, exhibiting faithful, unquestioning devotion to his boss, George W. Bush. As White House press secretary, he scrappily presented the administration?s talking points on everything from domestic policy to the Iraq war.

Gosh, that sounds like you for JZ...

How about an expose? I'm sure there is a similar lack of candor and competence in JZ's White Mansion as there was in Bush's White House... c'mon, spill it... stop being her toady and be your own person, be your own hero.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Honestly,
he's still too close and in the thick of it.
Whatchamacallit

WC said, " stop being her toady and be your own person, be your own hero."

Wow, isn't that the truth and so sad ! I know what you're saying about Klein due to his "inner circle" position. (I intentionally am not using the word 'status' as I hardly would call it that)
Anyway, that's how I feel about all of the staff/students. It's just downright sad to know that they probably won't listen (though some have !!) about what Ramtha-sheeple they are. So, from this side of the fence, one sits and watches in some frustration because to us, it seems that they are so wasting their lives when they could be out in the real world living life outside of the Ramtha-box of Ramtha-social-consciousness (which "Ramtha" even admitted exists in RSE).

I'm sure it would be very hard on them to leave, and they'd go through what many of us did (fondly known as "recovery"). But, we also KNOW that there is SUCH freedom in life after RSE. Not be using a cliche, but it's just true.

One can still have hope that Klein...and the rest of the staff/students will wise up and "move on" as they say. Strangers things have happened. Nobody ever thought I'd have left; little goodie-goodie that I was, "a sincere student" as one gets dubbed. Ack !

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”