Thanks EMF

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
havetothink

Thanks EMF

Unread post by havetothink »

I'm a student of RSE who has been looking at this site for quite some time now.

I commend the originators and the many contributors who have helped me piece together the puzzle of ramtha. I have considered and researched many of the links and other reference sources mentioned on this site and they have been of immense help to me.

I am now convinced that ramtha is not real and the whole thing is a fraud of JZK.

I would like to thank wisewoman ironically enough. In reading her posts it has made me realise that i do not wish to turn into a mindless, brainwashed fool with delusions of grandeur. This person has made me realise what i may have turned into from these teachings and i do not want to be like that.

Anyway, i cant thank you all enough. I have got a lot of support from you all even though i dont communicate it until now.

thanks
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Blessings to you Havetothink - I have great respect for your willingness to even look at this site let alone carefully consider its content. In the same ironic fashion that ww provided you an opportunity for awareness, so too garner the gifts gained from your ramtha experience and allow yourself the grief and joy of new found freedom.
And thank you for posting - I know you've 'made the day' for a number of folks involved here.! including me.
Kensho

Welcome to EMF

Unread post by Kensho »

havetothink,

There are many of us who have been where you are now and although each of our experiences were different both within RSE and the world beyond it, we also share many things in common.

We know that the realization is a gradual process and that it takes time to adjust to a new perception regarding RSE. Give yourself that time and most of all love and be kind to yourself. Appreciate and cherish that you have the courage to reach out beyond the grip of RSE.

To the degree that you are comfortable with, sharing your concerns and your experiences through posts on EMF, may be of help because we do understand what being a student of RSE involves. Just knowing that we are not alone is a help to all of us.

unbound
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Havetothink

Thank you for your post,
I am going to have a great day today knowning that we have help you get over the dicth :D.
You made my day.
Maybe later when you feel like it,you could share your story with us.
Thank you again. :D :D :D

Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”