moved from Leaving RSE: the Aftermath-Leaving RSE and New..

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
wisewoman

There is Evidence of the Validity of OOB Experiences

Unread post by wisewoman »

Cat - I would like you to know that there actually is evidence in the scientific community and among legitimate researchers that Out-of-Body Experiences are real and valid. Some scientific researchers may not find factual evidence and conclude that it is invalid or inconclusive within the parameters of their investigation. Others have many documented instances that cannot be dismissed and do provide realistic 'proof' of the genuine nature of this experience. I have seen both.

It is my feeling that you will seek out the research that confirms what conclusion you are hoping to find to pacify your inquiry. You could find tangible scientific studies and documentation that takes either position. So it really is up to you to determine whether you wish to believe in the validity of OOB Experiences or to dismiss them and attribute them to any number of reasons.

Personally, I have documentation that OOB Experiences are valid and authentic. In addition to my father's direct experience, it is my personal experience on numerous occasions which offer me the 'proof' that matters to me.

Recently, I was observing two of the FBI agents who are investigating David Carradine's death. It was murder, not suicide and my OOB Experience in regard to this situation provided useful information for me. By the way, just to help you find a way to put all of this into perspective...I have been enjoying OOB Experiences since I was a child and long before I encountered Ramtha.

Additionally, I want you to know that meditation as practiced by many lineages within the Buddhist tradition teaches people to 'still the MInd' and rarely has there been any damage to the brain, nor delusions, hallucinations, nor mental illness as a result of months, years, and lifetimes of engaging in these disciplines. Furthermore, in many Shurat Shabda Yoga traditions where people meditate and/or recite chants (simran) for hours upon hours at a time; there is no damage or detrimental effect from this practice. So you may wish to come to the understanding that it is entirely dependent upon the individual whether or not it serves them to participate in this activity or non-activity as the case may be.

Yet...if you are happy with your decision to no longer attend events with Ramtha; then that is what is important. It is your personal choice. I have many frineds who are in RSE and many friends who are not in school and we freely discuss all of these topics with deep and profound awareness and appreciation for our individual choices. There is no blame, no right or wrong, and many hours of productive conversation and contemplation.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

therein lies the rub...

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Wisewomen,
There is no blame, no right or wrong,
Would you care to explain, enlighten and elucidate us on that statement?

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

ww writes: 'Recently, I was observing two of the FBI agents who are investigating David Carradine's death. It was murder, not suicide and my OOB Experience in regard to this situation provided useful information for me. By the way, just to help you find a way to put all of this into perspective...I have been enjoying OOB Experiences since I was a child and long before I encountered Ramtha.'

Prove it.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Wisewoman, your post on the trance state and out of body experience is indicative of the adverse effects of prolonged periods of stilling the mind.

Have you contacted FBI to inform them of your (yet to be proven) claims about David Carradine?s death? It is a serious matter.

The ?state of your mind? is questionable. Perhaps a psychiatrist may be helpful in your situation.
Caterpillar

Purpose of out of body experiences

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Wisewoman, you mentioned about your out of body experience with the death of David Carradine. Instead of bragging about having another one of those out of body experiences, why didn?t you warn the actor about his impending death? What?s the point of having this extraordinary ability that you claim is genuine but do not actually use it for a greater purpose? What sort of a narcissistic God are you to observe the ?supposed murder? that you claimed has happened, but do not do anything with your alleged power to prevent this tragedy?

You have been a long time RSE student and you know by now with Ramtha?s teachings that it is possible to travel back in time and warn the actor about his fate. Please do not use the excuse about his free will. It is no different to you claiming to change the weather. You have messed around with other people?s free will, too by changing the weather patterns.

Perhaps in your narcissism you hadn?t thought of preventing the actor?s death. Well, here?s another opportunity for you to prove to Ramtha?s doubters that you are a superhuman. Time is not linear when you are out of body according to Ramtha?s model of quantum physics. This means that it is possible for you (as an out of body) to travel back in time now and warn David Carradine about his fate. You have made so many extraordinary claims on this message board that this task is no different to your other claims. We will know you have succeeded when the actor is alive. If you cannot do this, then I will have to conclude that you are a fraud just like your friend, JZ.

Please do not post anecdotal stories with no proof. We are only interested in verifiable reports.

You can also prove your extraordinary powers with the James Randi?s $1 million paranormal challenge. I encourage you to do it as it will end this debate and prove Ramtha's teachings are genuine, only if you succeed.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Might I suggest, ww, you take a quick oob trip to Iran and use your prowess to broadcast the news to the world, since standard media news has been shut down. Or is this too altruistic a maneuver? Perhaps you can warn this poor woman to not go out today. (youtube video link-hope this is okay-very graphic-view with caution) May cause tears. :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yQeHUws5hM

Yes, I'm just so certain she CHOSE this.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

If only Wisewoman...or anyone could... :cry:

Wisewoman, when and if you find that your reality cheque comes bouncing back, we're here for you at EMF.

I wish you an easy path.
With love, unbound
Leemar

There is no right or wrong

Unread post by Leemar »

Leemar here back from a long journey with the Galactic Federation

Could not resist this tempting bit from Wisewoman. In fact it goes back almost ten years now. When I first learned about my sisters' involvement with this group, cult, high demand deal or whatever you want to call it, I took a look into what this was all about and my first thought was "what the bleep". The second thing I ran into was this whole idea or schism or philosophy of "there is no right or wrong" there is only "truth". Well play that sociopathic notion to the end and you can justify "bleeping" your family, "bleeping" your friends, and finally, in the end, you can spend the rest of your days having contemplative discussion about how you "bleeped" yourself - ALONE.

Cheers

Leemar

Recall Zebra's deal about "How can murder be wrong" DUH?
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

You make a very good point Leemar (nice to see you again!). The idea that there is no right and wrong is incorrect. There is most certainly right and wrong, and no matter what our religion/culture/beliefs might be, there are things that all people can agree upon to be right and wrong. Wrong: killing (except in self defense), stealing, abuse of power, etc. Right: treating each human being with respect, helping when another is in need, honesty, etc, etc. To say otherwise is a mind game. It took me a while to realize this. Also, when it comes to scientific research you cannot just pick and choose which research fits your particular assumption, this would be the exact opposite purpose of research in the first place. There may be many studies yielding seemingly contradictory results but when proper scrutiny is applied, you can pick the valid from the invalid study pretty easily. And the time tested approach for any result is whether it can be duplicated reliably and under different circumstances (not just sometimes and with convenient methods).

Imo, the reason 'there is no right and wrong' is wrong, is that it allows people to justify ANY actions and it avoids the responsibility of determining which actions are simply not an option, no matter how much we wish they were. It is that kind of self-restraint which sometimes gets lost when one gets caught up in a cult/mind-control group, because all of a sudden our values become muddied and we begin to think that it doesn't matter what we do. 'It's just a choice'. But it does matter, because every action has a reaction and what we choose to do has real consequences. Sometimes those consequences cause harm to others and by believing there is no right and wrong it saves us feeling the pain we may have caused another human being. Another way to put it is that it downplays the importance of empathy. Going back to scientific studies, there is much research that points to the fact that it is lack of empathy (which they believe is a trait learned in childhood) which allows sociopathic people to harm others without feeling remorse.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

good point littlewisewoman

people with anti-social personality disorder see no right or wrong in their actions but are clever enough to lie or to hide when necessary to protect their own a$$.
it is my personal experience on numerous occasions which offer me the 'proof' that matters to me.
This fail safe as stated above position works well for people with schizophrenia. :lol:
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

There is no good or bad??

This has always been a convenient lynchpin that JZ's teachings hinge on. Remove it and then the whole rest of the teachings have a reason to be examined. We all know what happens once that is seriously considered.

Good and bad ( or good and evil) is an age old conflict in everyday human life. No wonder when it becomes removed that one can have the "experience " of feeling more then human. It effects our everyday experience and the way in which we function within our given cultures. One not only thinks about how their actions effect themselves

Wise woman: there are simple tests to see if the ones who have taught you so well believe there is no good or bad.

including but not limited to:

1. Slap the big dude across the face.

2. Open all the gates during an event.

3. Shout out "I am free" during any of the big dudes tirades.

4. Try not signing the release form before going to an event.

If there is no good or bad, there is no reason for not trying it, unless something is limiting you.

The good and bad issue as part of the RSE teachings is essential as part of a self maintenance program of remaining indoctrinated, limited by group think and continuing to line the pockets of those in power.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Wisewoman said:
This is not a commercial marketing comment; but there is now a machine that makes water from the atmosphere. We could use some of these, not only for our area, but everywhere. Technology is a wonderful thing!
I am curious as to what type of energy this machine uses and if you know the amount of energy expended to produce a gallon of water?
I will go over to the other area of this Forum and respond another time to any other discussion which involves me. I stand firmly on the ground...sacred ground...that RSE is NOT a cult. I will find the time this coming week to come back and address any questions directed toward my position on this matter.
I am also curious and interested to know; I am assuming that you do not feel that RSE is a cult in the terms described elsewhere on this site. I was wondering if some of your reasoning was that you would not be involved in a cult, therefore it cannot be one?

Do you think it possible for you (or anyone) to be in a cult and not know it?

This question is hypothetical;

If you were in a cult and did not know it and then what was unknown before became known to you (i.e. you were involved with a cult) What do you think you would do? How would you react? Would you examine how you became involved? Or, would you just bypass that and move on? Or, anything in between? I ask you this because you seem to have accentuated RSE NOT being a cult. And I am not sure if you are referring to RSE as having sacred ground or not. Just FYI, Many groups (sometimes referred to as cults) create the sacred ground which is stood on.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
havetothink

Unread post by havetothink »

Wisewoman,

I have been reading this message board and have noticed you seem to get away with making waves for much longer than others before you. Your continued opinions are irritating to many here. That could be your goal, or your directions.

It is noted that your writing reflects your self opinionated, narcissistic, delusional mind. The story of your out of body experience watching the FBI agents regarding David Carradine's death is a classic case in point.

I say with sincerity this is concerning and i fear for your mental health. Fortunately for you i have become compassionate enough to bring this to your attention as you may not be aware of it. If i were still in RSE i would not be compassionate enough to mention it because Ramtha taught us not to be compassionate - it is a weakness - they deserve it - they created it. How wonderful to be free of that nonsense now.

You may also be unaware of the following...

- you only give your opinions

- you do not discuss, you tell

- you do not provide answers to the questions asked of you

- you do not provide references from books, journals, websites etc, for verification of your claims

- you do not display critical thinking in your writing

Despite your continuing ramblings here your comments remain gratuitous, arrogant, delusional, unconvincing, and irksome.

Once again i say, please seek help. Something is not right with you.

Thinking Thinking Thinking

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”