Ms. Knight's Altered Ego

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

illusionist

Ms. Knight's Altered Ego

Unread post by illusionist »

I have never observed that it has ever been presented that Ms. Knight created something she did not like because she has an altered ego. I have never heard anyone else talk about it.

Audrey Wolfe was accused of cheating and it was so upsetting to Ms. Knight that she was thinking of going to the south of France. According to all accounts it wrecked the reputation of the school and thus wrecking hers. Likewise Joe Dispenza was told he could not attend an event if he used school material in his book he was going to publish. Ms. Knight is expert at pointing the finger at others for things she does not like and often uses an attorney to correct the situation instead of owning the wisdom.

Apparently Ms. Knight did not create the above events but the universe turns independently of what lies within. Her actions indicate she does not believe her own philosophy at all.

Ms. Knight has never been interested in changing in my observation.
ex

Unread post by ex »

our jzr mastered several dissciplins: the changing of her past through lieing . teleportation of physical objects like $$ from your pocket into hers. several times she saved us from the end of the world.
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello there

JZ did bleep all except to transfer our money (any currency, not fussy) into her deep designer pockets.

That's her manifestation!
illusionist

Ms. Knight's lovers

Unread post by illusionist »

Ms. Knight has had relationships marriages that have broken up, the last one apparently being broken up by her partner. According to the philosophy presented at RSE that happens when you have an altered ego. When you are free of it you meet someone who is the soul's reflector and you never break up as you have met self, that is also according to the philosophy. It is apparent through observable facts that Ms. Knight is unenlightened according to the philosophy presented at RSE.

When people speak and they don't tell the truth it is evident as the facts observed don't match what they say.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

illusionist
It seems to me you confuse or equate Ramtha w Ms Knight who as far as I can tell remains a 'student' of the big R and as such has not attained enlightenment, so all her foibles, flaws, inabilities to sustain a naturally youthful face, soured relationships, false advertising in Arabian horse industry---all can be relegated to her unenlightened status. We have ample proof of that status.

New age channelers have always wanted to have it both ways---all the glory and money, none of the responsibility: Why blame me, I didn't say that! :shock:?

As for the big R, if anyone wishes to view the entity as 'autonomous' [self-ruling according to the literal defintion] it has a lot to answer for in its own right. What kind of spook would want JZ at any stage since 1977 as its medium? It is embarrassing, to say the least :oops:
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

well said, Joe.
And, most of us have heard Ramtha refer to jz as having an expanded consciousness, or being Christed, etc while she plays 'humble'.... There's always been this multi-schizod contradictory thing re jz .... ..... the jz bad ramtha good is one dynamic of the schiziness, particularly as part of the leaving process, and very popular among 'non-current students'..... But just when you've seen jz at her worst, ramtha brags on her....
Is this also typical of channelers?
joe sz

self-talking

Unread post by joe sz »

Channeling has, in my view, always been self-talking. Shirley MacLaine, that paragon of popular enlightened self-talk, was highly influenced by jzramthaisms [they did drink redwine and get sloppy drunk together during those expensive ($1000 a half hr?) private sessions per "Dancing in the Light" by S.Mc.] never formally channeled a spook but did Mclaim to channel a "higher self" or "God" because as she said so dramatically, during a scene on the beach in her autobiographical film "Out on a Limb" while jumping up and down all excited about the insight, "I am God, I am God, I am God..."

So here's the problem: If you are the autonomous entity God [or Operating Thetan (OT) in Scientologese] and living like Shirley Mc or Tom Cruisingthroughlife as hyper-paid actors, and have ostensibly "realized" self as 'God' then what is God? God in this view is an equivocation---Shirley is God=God is Shirley. Surely, this is not a comfortable situation. In philosophy this is considered in the realm of solipsism if we reduce the highest notion of self as God to a Shirley or a Tom or Jzknight or Lronhubbard.

Solipsism: The view that only oneself exists.

Such a view hinges on the narcissistic personality disorder apparently common to most cult leaders. The cult member shares in [folie a deux] the delusion of a god-self held by and taught by the leader and wants to achieve that status in full.

Channeling is essentially self-theater.

The question is not whether God can communicate or relate to humankind through such activity, thru channeling or prophecy or revelation..no one can really answer that...the question is: How good is the theater? How reasonable or applicable to human affairs? How aesthetically pleasing?
Cults like RSE will ail or fail because in the end they are lousy theater with few real applications to the realities of daily living, science, and practical wisdom. Also, most channeling is deadly dull, repetitious, and lacks beauty. Ramtha, unfortunately, needs more than a skilled editor.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”