Jz loves her students so much-she can't have boyfriend

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

Jz loves her students so much-she can't have boyfriend

Unread post by Vanilla »

Alot of times I have heard Ram talk for hours about intimate details of JZs sex life. That James never made her orgasm. That she had ribs sticking out and he told her to lose weight. He broke her heart. But then JEFF KNIGHT still haunts her mansion..Said Jz loves her students so much she cannot have a successful relationship. People believe this. It explains why the disciplines dont work for jz.

I was partners with a girl who called herself the infamous girl who slept with Jz's boyfriend at poker games at her house with J. Why would a student sleep with the woman who channels Ramtha, who she believes in, and then still go to events?
I look up and Ramtha was on stage looking at us, I swear I was so scared! I wanted to change partners.

Ramtha says Jz focuses on healing her students, so much that she cannot have a sex life, cannot get turned on, etc No man can understand this, he says

I thought to myself, after all these years of knowing how to create your reality PLUS the help of Ram, her millions...she can't have relationship?

Why does Ram..talk about JZ's sex life? He accused James of being BMC. Wanting tits and ass.. et etc Humiliates him, and James still comes back to the events?

When I say Ram I mean JZ's RAM. I know its all BS, just to be clear.

I mean, this woman should be living the life she is promising everyone. Tons of tapes and cds on LOVE.
Dove

Re: Jz loves her students so much-she can't have boyfriend

Unread post by Dove »

All I can say is JZ must really be losing it, big time. The latest youtube "solidarity" video was a dead give away.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Hi Dove. How are yo?

Yes I saw that live too. I actually taped it on my cellphone, that same blip, to show people how drunk she was, that part, it was too much. All the comments are disabled.

I know someone who taped the entire 17 hours. Even the parts that were edited out. About Twinkies and Jz's luxury yacht vacation. About how Mick Jagger is a secret RSE follower, Ramtha talked about that too. Scared the bejezus out of everyone. About how the Pacific is coming to get you. Nothing I have not heard before on the internet. Not even good Self help scam stuff.

It's sad too, to see a woman be told by her staff she should get off. To see someone who used to be so physically beautiful she won awards, now this blown up drunk "man" with an imaginary ego. You need others to feed this fantasy and the others are the audience. They need him like he needs them, but in the end, even JZ will realize, that she doesnt need the money anymore. Money doesnt bring you beauty.

She thinks she is helping others, well, I say to a student:
show me one magical thing you can do after 20 years of 5 grand a year ( events, books, dvds, cds, clothing and donations each person gives)..."well I am happier person"...so was it worth $100,000 just to be a little happier???? Even half of that..
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Vanilla, I'm great thanks

I only saw the youtube video, but that was enough to see how plastered she was. I found it quite sad to see how she has deteriorated, but the upside is her recent crazy behaviour & predictions appears to be causing some people to wake up, so that can only be good news.

I read something you wrote that reminded me of my own experience. When I first found out JZ was a fake one part of me was devastated, but another was soooo relieved. All of a sudden I realised the doom & gloom of the future was just BS, there was no enlightened master called Ramtha that could accurately see the future, so that meant my family & I had a future on this beautiful planet. Isn't it funny how whilst at RSE we never hear about all the old predictions that never happened, they are never spoken of. We are told rubbish like Ramtha has an amazing track record for predicting the future .... BS!!!!! My family & I don't live in the USA, we live in an area that Ramtha has warned to move from, I laugh now when I read those crazy predictions. So many of my friends have moved on in a panic to supposedly safe places. :sad:

You mention the girl who slept with James, I think this was V. I had heard JZ kicked her out of school, don't know if this is accurate or not.

Why on earth would an enlightened master ramble on about a womans sex life???? And who cares????? This should be a major red flag!!!!!! From what I've read here JZ has done this periodically for years. Even in her own book there's a reference to her sexual experiences with Jeff Knight where Ramtha congratulates her on finally becoming a woman :roll:

JZ is a champion at humiliating people. You mentioned her humiliating James. I remember at an event several years ago Ramtha kept humiliating the Master Builders of the Tank. He kept saying things like they are first seal males, they swagger around like they're better than other people, they help women in the tank if they're sexy. The abuse went on & on, in fact it was quite embarrassing. This event was the first event after James had left JZ for his new love, but he was there for the event, he was of course a Master Builder. It is now so easy to see how JZ used her Ramtha character to humiliate James in front of the group.

Am very much enjoying your posts & seeing your critical thinking returning :D
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]."well I am happier person"...so was it worth $100,000 just to be a little happier???? Even half of that..[/quote]
well i am over the hill if you wanna say so. i diden't cheat myself out of years thinking i am the one who gets 200 years old. but i always pondered the question: would i bee in the same state of "enlightenment" if i wouldn't have met my gurus including the ram. and honestly i doubt if i would be somewhere else. financially: going to rse and listen to bs advices: definitely wrong decision.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Good point.

I am enlightened for being bamboozled, because now I know the truth.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

bwhahaha... this always cracks me up whenever I see that... "JZ loves her students so much she can't have a boyfriend.'
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I read the 2004 version of the white book, "Ramtha." There is a section where the author (originally Steven L. Weinberg?) rambles a femminist message mixed with some other stuff. I think you could get a better femminist message from Gloria Steinem's "Outrageous Acts and Everyday Rebellions" (1984).

I got the impression that there was a brooding undercurrent in that part of the white book that was JZ herself coming through reacting against an abusive home life of some sort - abused as a child or abusive husband. I could see how the chip on JZ's shoulder of an unresolved prior wrong could feed the egoism that JR/Z projects in the arena - compensation for the wrong. Pardon to Joe Sz if I used unscientific terms - psychology isn't my field.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Rampuss also said that when JZ broke up with her boyfriend, I assume this was James, he went, But you cant break up with me, you are my spiritual teacher!

and JZ told him to f-- off. The audience roared.

Thats pretty humiliating. Especially if it is not true.

/

Also one night, my partner told me the reason Rampuss did the following was because James was going to write a tell all book on JZ...so Rampuss got on stage once and confessed all these things JZ did. Like she was in an Exxon Commercial...she couldnt get orgasms, etc..private things, like bas habits. I don't remember alot of it, I didn't quite understand, SO that way, James has nothing to write about in his tell all book.
ex

Unread post by ex »

that is definitely a tactic from jz. when she got called on face lifts she denied it and said the scars behind the ears are from a hearing operation.years later she send everybody for face lifts and it was ok. i think that was the reason for the prosac. it got around that jz the great teacher uses little helpers. so she pushed that everybody takes them. jams got probably a big enough pay off to be quiet for a while.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”