Email from a student from 1999- Ramtha said he was leaving

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

Email from a student from 1999- Ramtha said he was leaving

Unread post by Vanilla »

What I found today in a box of notes.

Now what, our teacher has left. Tears rack my body. During my focus this morning I ask, DID I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY TIME WITH RAMTHA? I feel I squandered my time..I am human and act like one all the time. I am filled with regret. Is that human?

I missed the final night he was speaking, what would I have given to be there now. If only I had known this was his last night. Or what about the night he declared Christ and I stayed home because of lack? What am I afraid of, wasnt he a nice fellow, a dead one?

He has been preparing us for this for a long time. I am not ready.

So we have our Christ---I feel like my life is changing....What choices am I going to make now? What will happen to the school? I remember highlights, I am grateful he taught me so much. I remember breaking thru and going to the void. He taught me so many things..all I am left with our memories now.
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG this is sooooo funny. I found this in a box of old Ramtha notes. Ram told everyone he was leaving, in 1999. I myself have heard him say he was leaving 5-6 times/ only to sell out the next event. Isnt that funny guys? This is from a real student. After he found out Ramtha was leaving and not channeling anymore. In retrospect I hope this shows people what a scam artist JZ is. This was 1999. Same tricks used today!!!!
ex

Re: Email from a student from 1999- Ramtha said he was leavi

Unread post by ex »

i remember this. i just moved here. when i heard this i had tears in my eyes. just to be baffled a week later hearing jz claiming the ram is not gone. then heshe showed up for several last events.she milked it out.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

This is from the newsletter RSE put out November 24 1999...more Ramtha scam lies to sell out events.

The following excerpts from the evenings talk

I am not coming back and will not be here for Christmas. I will not be here anytime next year, until one moment, if I decide to come back. It will be when you least expect it, for I can no longer teach people who already know truth, for how low must I be.

Remember me always, I will be back like Frosty the snowman...I cant go further, blah blah..

And if I left you because you knew truth, but you abused it. I will come back when you honor truth more than your emotions, and your body and your glory. I mean what I am saying, good night.

Then the school says
The next event will beon and so will the world tour, this new era may challenge us, but its thru great adversity, change is made. Its our hope you come and take advatage of the opportunity.
ex

Unread post by ex »

rse tried to run the events with videos. soon they realized that theire material is not good and not enough. so they beefed up the video recording when ramtha came back, pretty quick. the new year event was one of the 'last with ramtha' event.
a little of topic here: i talked to a guy who was over 20 years ago involved with rse.he left disgusted about the cut throat mentality of the people there, the scams they were involved. basically he diden't tell me anything i didn't experienced myself or hear here from vanilla. 20 and more years the same story. whose fault is this the students?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I showed that email to two people and they both voiced their doubts. Thats good, eh? I was very pleased. These are 20 year students who all kids were named by Ram. They voiced doubts good and loud. I didnt say anything.

I am not a convert, by any means, I just really like a few of my Ramster friends and want to see them succeed, rather than waste away in a cult in rainy Yelm.

One persons question was, the same thing is happening in 2000 that it is now?

.. and if the end was coming, then why should we keep going to school, shouldnt we spend the money on our families?

Wasnt JZ supposed to die in March? And then March came, and went, JZ said she changed her timeline.
I mean, how did she know she was going to die and how did she avoid it? Did Ramtha tell her and she avoided danger? Why would he tell a whole audience? Does he not speak to her alone?

I feel really sorry for what is coming, after 20 years of whole heartedly doing disciplines, being paranoid if they missed doing, paranoid of DTC, their alcoholism, and bad teeth from pipe smoking, total fantasy that they are somehow wealthy, when Yelm, isnt even lower middle class...to realize its all been for nothing, to make JZ rich.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”