Interesting information about Remote Viewing

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Mitchell

Interesting information about Remote Viewing

Unread post by Mitchell »

http://youtu.be/5n5CccCbvkY Some very interesting info I would like to share: WHistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy-with guest Courtney Brown

5.50 minutes into the video "The Military knew it was going to come out, but they wanted it to be contained within the New Age Bookstore community so they officialy released people to go out and teach it, hoping it would stay well contained"

Seems future remote views are not even possible in the way it is done in RSE because there are multiple futures depending on the superposition the individual remote viewer is in.
Ockham

Re: Interesting information about Remote Viewing

Unread post by Ockham »

This does raise some interesting questions, and it would fall in the venue of people with credentials such as Brian Greene to give the most illuminated answer about remote viewing. I don't know how much Courtney Brown knows, given his field of PhD study is political science. Interestingly, Courtney Brown openly distances his more recent writings in New Age / Ufology topics from his position at Emory University in his own web site.

Here's my neophyte take on the subject. I don't put too much stock in remote viewing, in as much as you might be able to remote view forward or back in time into an alternative reality. Dimensions, at least our own four, possess the property of orthogonality. In math, orthogonal planes meet at right angles. Three optional planes meet at a single point, such as the corner of a cube shaped box. Considering time, an event at a point in three dimensionally space is guaranteed to be temporally unique.

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing mathematical to exclude the existence of higher ordered dimensions and in fact philosophy in modern physics' realm of string and membrane theory posits that there are either eleven or twelve dimensions.

It seems reasonable that we might be able to sample other realties when a four dimensional vector defining an event in the other reality is coincident with the same four dimensional vector defining the exact same event in our four dimensional space define the same exact event. In fact both realities would share the same four dimensional space for an infinitesimal moment. The problem is that othogonality suggests that is the only commonality between the two realities. Would it be possible to cross between realities at that point? Maybe. The problem is that orthogonality suggests the two realities only share one infinitesimally small common point, thus it there would be no way to see the future in the alternate reality until you're in it. At least that's my feeling of how it works.

I feel that all denizens of talk radio and pop psychology books mostly engage in fantasy and are by and large entertainment rather than science. They're plying their trade to make income more than anything else. My reality check is that if the world governments are so incredibly good at maintaining a lid on secret extra terrestrial technology, then why can't the governments keep the likes of Courtney Brown from circulating on the pop book and talk radio circuit?
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: Interesting information about Remote Viewing

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Of course, I haven't had the "benefit" of judy's "enlightenment", but to me the only reality is REALITY. I have only a mere BS degree in mathmetics and science, but I find the whole concept of remote viewing as ridiculous. And if there were beings capable of traveling through time and space from other galaxies, they'd certainly be able to prevent being seen by mere earthlings.

Just my take on the whole thing.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”