RAMTHA PREDICTIONS

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

leonpaulos

RAMTHA PREDICTIONS

Unread post by leonpaulos »

Hello,
I have become interested in the RSE information and predictions.

I have researched extensilvely and understand the absurdity of chanelling a person from the Cro-Magnon era, however, I am also aware of several Ramtha predictions many years (early 90's) before they occurred.

Can anyone shed light on how she predictedthe following events if she is truly a kook?
1. the rise of gold prices
2. election of two president Bushes
3. being attacked on our own land after the second Bush (9/11)
4. absurdly low interest rates

I apologize if this subject has been discussed in the past but would appreciate an insights one of you may provide

Thank You,
LEP
Virginia

Re: RAMTHA PREDICTIONS

Unread post by Virginia »

Did you hear these personally? Ramtha only knows what JZ Knows, if JZ sees an article that another Bush may be running there ya go. It's that simple of a scam, she just has to be one of the first to hear it. An attack on our soil? How hard is that to predict. I predict before the decade is over there will be another attack on our soil and I am tapping into anything. Common sense and research my friend. Maybe someone else can pin point these quotes to a time they were made, if they were made at all. Usually she predicts after a rumor and if it happens she reminds everyone that she told them in the first place and everyone just believes it.
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

In my six years in RSE, I have heard nearly 1,000+ predictions. Yes, you are correct. About four a few came to pass. So I would give a 0.4% success rate.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ Knight's Ramtha characterization is wrong as often as, 'he,' is correct. The predictions that RSE publicizes ex post facto are the predictions that appear to be correct. Ramtha made several big goofs in the last year, for example that Elenin's comet was the harbinger of cataclysm on August 23, 2011. RSE likes to forget to mention that one.

I posted last week a short list of missed opportunities for Ramtha to make predictions that could have averted massive suffering for mankind. My top pick for missed opportunity: A big fat goose egg for Ramtha for not mentioning in advance the 2004 Boxing Day earthquake and resulting tsunami that is estimated to have killed 230,000 human beings. That is the largest single event loss of human life in recorded history.

Ramtha certainly isn't alone in predicting rising price of gold. Anybody that follows finance could have seen similar musings in a number of places. That was a pretty safe prediction to make.

Ramtha's track record of actionable predictions is essentially zero. Anything Ramtha has predicted has been too vague to enable taking specific action at specific place and time to achieve a specific favorable result. Predicting earthquakes on the US west coast and recommending girding for disaster ranks more as common sense than devine enlightenment.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I predicted all those things. Does that make me a channel?

What about her predictions of Japan sinking beneath the sea? What about her predictions of a lot of other disasters, to scare people into moving to Yelm?

My daughter told me, when she was moving to the Yelm area, that the world would be undergoing global upheaval and Yelm was the only safe place. My response was, "So the safest place on earth is sitting on the San Andreas fault, at the base of an active volcano?" She just ignored that comment.

Then she changed it to a 4000 foot tidal wave, and I pointed out that the yelm area would be under over 1000 feet of water.

Judy is always predicting doomsday scenarios. If they don't happen, she says the "timeline" changed. If she predicts things and a few of them happen, then she claims to be psychic. Even a blind hog occasionally finds an acorn.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The gold was suppose to rise in the year 2000. I suppose after 30 years its would go up at some time. Bush was predicted in the book transformation of America. It was a crazy book but was not the only one that had the prediction. It was also said bush would be our last president many times. Then it was now the black pope. Lol... never mentioned that until Obama.

I never heard of the others. I grew up with these stupid predictions. I remember them from the eighties. They would keep me up at night. I was just a kid and memory very well intact. There were so many predictions that never happened. List much longer than those that happened. I guess sometimes you just get lucky.
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

Thanks Sad Grandfather for the saying, "Even a blind hog occasionally finds an acorn.".
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
Since you have done lot of research on this Buffon Please show me the record that JZ predicted all of them I was there in the early 90s and I do not remember ever heard about any of those thing. Everyone come on here and say thing like that Again please show us the record, not Greg sais it or anything coming from RSE marketing Machine.
The Bush thing if she did predicted and then again show me the record, GW was talking about running for Governor of Texas in 1993,he became Governor in 1995 and most political analyst new that he was been prepared to run for President, no secret there it was all over the place, also Keep in mind that in those years Scamtha did not want anyone to watch TV or anything like that not to infect our brains.
I bought Gold in 1986 on Scamtha recommendation, I paid over $500 an once, in the late 90s and early 00s Gold was around $250 and once, I still have that Gold today, a simple investment at low interest would have brought me more Money that the Gold is worth today, if I would have bought Harley Davidson shares I would have made 6 or 7 time the Money I am making with it now. Again if one come one here and tells us that The Buffon predicted something please show us the record, just he said she said won’t do it for me.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
leonpaulos

Unread post by leonpaulos »

Thanks everyone for responding!
To answer one of the questions;
YES these predictions were heard directly at one the early meetings in Yelm before SR. was elected.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

I was in the school from 1987, and I never heard any of these predictions, except for number 1. The reason the price of gold rises is because of inflation, and inflation is always a given in our society. This is not a difficult prediction to make. And remember a prediction is not the same as a prophesy. A prediction is an intelligent guess based on information, verifiable or otherwise. As Scamtha only knows what JZ knows, s/he does not make prophesies but predictions, and these predictions are based on something JZ has heard or read somewhere, books, TV, newspapers, internet, gossip. And sometimes Scamtha just makes up wild stories to scare everybody, or impress everybody with shis prowess, or to cover shis and JZ's (shared) arse.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

And BTW, who is SR?
tree

Unread post by tree »

Can anyone shed light on how she predictedthe following events if she is truly a kook?
1. the rise of gold prices
2. election of two president Bushes
3. being attacked on our own land after the second Bush (9/11)
4. absurdly low interest rates
the supposed gold prediction was in the original Days to Come tapes. I think circa 1986.
Being attacked on 9/11 :
There was a staff wine ceremony several days before 9/11. Scott was filming this little event.
Supposedly, "ramtha" told him to turn off the camera at some point (everyone was totally bombed)
and supposedly, the prediction in PA came out. But oddly enough, not ONE SINGLE staff members
recalled it until 9/11. When the plane hit , several chimed in, "Hey! He said that the other night."
-uh....yeah... right.

And SR is George Bush, Sr (the dope)
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

JZ pushing gold has been around since the mid-80s. I know this because my parents cashed in their savings to purchase gold during that time period. We were supposed to have a complete financial meltdown every year since 1985. It was and continues to be a pretty common theme in the conspiracy theory and doomsday communities.

There's nothing spectacular about JZ/Ramtha crying wolf for 30 years and now gold is at its peak price.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Nice try Leon. But Like I mentioned, until you show us the record, and I mean JZ voice predicting it time and date, it is exactly what I said before, she said he said. No more than that

Robair
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

Six+ years ago Scamtha had a QA session. A man in the audience asked if he should buy a "short" on the stock market on a company that begins with the letter "H"; (he meant Haliburton which sells on NYSE as "HAL"); Scamtha told the man that he/Scamtha would single handedly take down Haliburton in the coming year, and buying the "short" would make him a rich man. (A "short" meaning that you are taking the gamble that the company will tank down in price). At the time HAL was selling at approx $33 on the stock exchange; today it sells at about $35.47. The man took Scamth's advice and pulled money with several RSE members; and they all lost their money. Had you taken the "opposite" advice of Scamtha, you would have made over 7% on your investment.

In Texas many people say, "Remember the Alamo". During all of Scamtha's predictions, I would say to myself, "Remember the Haliburton prediction". Many people don't like the company Haliburton; but to me it was an anchor/lifeline that helped pulled me out of this cult.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Good one Eddie, thanks
I guess Ramtha must be a Liberal Democrat, that like all Liberal hates Halliburton. Can Ramtha Vote? This is too funny
Robair
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I heard from my brainwashed family member that a huge Internet company (she wasn't quite sure which one but she thought Google) pays jz millions of dollars for her (& she stressed NOT rambles) psychic predictions. She told them at one of the events this year, I'm assuming that's how she explains her extravagant lifestyle, because of course the $ she makes on the backs of her customers is only enough to pay for the upkeep of her 12,800 sq foot French style villa!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”