Guess I'm Just Too Ignorant And Obtuse To Enlighten

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

Guess I'm Just Too Ignorant And Obtuse To Enlighten

Unread post by forever »

I had a problem becoming dependent on anything outside of my control.

Example: Using music to do C&E or the list because what if i didn't always have access to music?

To Me the white powder for immortality was inconsistent with what i had read and already believed, That we are God in our being and just have to realize it. Christ/Consciousness. Immortality is automatic. A by product.

If we are God why would we need anything artificial/man made for "enlightenment" or immortality?

I thought the priority was Christ Consciousness and the rest takes care of itself.

Hindsight? No way was an ascended master in charge.

I never thought the disciplines were an avenue to enlightenment. But rather evidence/proof to us that we have capabilities we are not aware of or using. And that by finding a card, doing tank/forest, sending and receiving that it inspire us to go deeper into what we are capable of and how to use it.

What innocence. Never in a million years would i now allow anyone to duct tape and blindfold me. Wander around in that condition in a forest. I wouldn't do it again.

Another discrepancy is Ram, " I had no teacher". NOT so. He talked about his teacher. The old man. His writings on leather that he had to unwrap to open. Ramtha did talk about his teacher. I have it some place.

What was is gone. There was message and effect, hope, excitement and inspiration. It was destroyed by greed and the need for importance and power. And she still isn't happy. Imagine Oprah or Helen Degeneres (however it's spelled) being seen on national television ranting and spewing like JZ? Or drunk and obnoxious, insulting and abusive? How about Joel Olsten. He really rakes in money. Fills a stadium weekly. JZ is actually small potatoes in contrast.

The point is it's clear-crystal clear. That it wasn't and isn't an ascended anything in charge of RSE. Rather something lower and less than a decent human being.
seriously

Re: Guess I'm Just Too Ignorant And Obtuse To Enlighten

Unread post by seriously »

Forever, I never recall JZ acting as Ramtha ever mention having a teacher while I attended. When I was there, nature, the power of observation and contemplation were claimed to be Ramtha's teachers. Ramtha was slain and remained on a rock for 7 years. Insert reason and common sense: There must have been a team of people caring for the injured Ramtha around the clock. Someone had to feed, bathe, care to wounds, provide shelter, change diapers, tend to sores from lying on a rock for 7 years, etc, etc. Ramtha's caretakers should have just moved him to a more convenient and comfortable location. Common sense wasn't brought up though. It was made to sound as if Ramtha just sat on this rock for 7 years and became a Christ. That's where I assumed the "this is a 7 year school" line came from.

Let's take reason and common sense a step further. If Ramtha was able to sit on a rock and become a christ within 7 years all by himself, why can't his students of 25 years do ANYTHING extraordinary let alone become a christ. I see 2 main possibilities for this complete lack of success. Ramtha is a horrific teacher and should be stripped of his Great White Brotherhood membership or Ramtha and the teachings are completely fabricated aka BS.

Let's take reason and common sense an additional step: If Ramtha were real and omnipotent. He/it wouldn't have a single point of failure i.e JZ. Why would a being that could be anywhere at any time confine itself to being channeled through one person in order to disseminate knowledge and enlightenment? Ramtha would communicate directly with you and assist in your path to enlightenment and I'm not talking in a oooooh the wind is blowing so Ramtha is surely all around us way.

If you apply critical thinking to R$E as a whole, it just doesn't make sense. Maybe my monkey mind is suppressing my true inner spiritually enlightened sucker. Thank you monkey mind!
forever

Unread post by forever »

He had a teacher. Not only have i heard it on tapes but a student that gave me the white book also mentioned Ramtha having a teacher. I have it on tape and can did it out. He talks about how hard his teacher was on him.

The rock? Yeah, he talks about the humiliation of being cared for but having gone through unimaginable illness/challenge and being on ventilator myself and laying in bed on my back 4 weeks, i can tell you about bed sores. OMG!

I don't accept the "wound" scenario. No decent medicine or hospital care?Run through? Intestines injured and no Infection? Couldn't have happened. Much less that kind of an injury and sitting on a ROCK? Not to mention Indian style and the pressure that would put on his tail bone?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I have been reading Alder's Mundane to Magnificent. Yowza! You can really see that the, Ramtha, white book by Steven Lee Weinberg is an utter rip-off of Alder's book. I think Weinberg must have read Aleder's book in 1979 and then Weinberg took the clunky writing style Ernest Holmes used in his 1938 book, The Science of Mind, for the obtuse prose in the, Ramtha, white book. The Science of Mind, is still well known in theosophist circles and I feel confident Weinberg would have known Holmes' book when he encountered Alder's works. I think that's how Ramtha got his persona and Judy picked it up and ran with it.

I a actually find Alder's prose is much more enjoyable to read than the weird tortured prose Weinberg uses. Of course Weinberg wrote in that Holmsian style to leave room for revisionist interpretation. A lot of what, "Ramtha," says is double talk so the reader can spin it however she or he sees fit. Alder's writing is just plain much more entertaining. Alder weaves in here experiences of meeting Raphael (the model for Ramtha) along whith making due in WWII war time England. Never mind Raphael, the rest is interesting in its own right.

So Raphael, er, Ramtha came to teach Vera Stanley Alder in 1940. So much for Judy Kingt's exclusivity. Vera beat Judy by over 30 years. Also interesting is the Alderr was the fourth cousin of the physicist, Neils Bohr. All least there is some quantum physics blood in Alder's family tree for real. Alder passed on in 1984, so she would not have been a living threat to Weinberg's plagiarism. The copy of Mundane that I have is a 1988 impression by the English company, Rider. The copyright acknowledgement is Estate of Vera Stranley Alder. I wonder who that was? And, who has the estate now? Mundane was apparently first printed in 1979, so it beats the white book of the gate far enough that Weinberg could have easily plagiarized Alder' book.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Excellent post Ockham :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Thank you..........

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

Last night is the first time in months i wasn't up all night. Up and down yes but for months i have not gone to bed before 6 Am. I am not one to let something go easily. I dig out information. First i lean one way then the other. It's been back and forth. Separating ones self from the teachings/Ramtha is no easy task.

I have believed in Ramtha. To even consider he isn't real? However, it's true. He isn't real. Never was. What is Weinbergs part in it? Just as guilty. Co-creator he used EMF to threaten JZ with being exposed.

I have myself and yes, a relationship with what i consider as God. The one that's always been with me.

Sitting at my computer and knowing in my heart ( regardless of how much i want to belive) that Ramtha isn't real..we all know that instant realization. :) Loss. From out of no where a song flashe though my mind, " Turn Around look At Me" by Vogues. I looked it up on you tube-listened to it and smiled. I have a God and it isn't for sale. :)
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

Waiting on my book. Chomping at the bit. Talk to us. Tell us more. :).
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Forever,

You'll have to bear with me a bit. I just got the book. I wasn't expecting it for another week and a half, but somehow the postal service went above and beyond. So far the description of Vera meeting Raphael has a very similar ring to the description of Judy meeting Ramtha. I'm just getting to the chapters about Raphael teaching to Vera.

It is a darn sight easier to read Alder than it is that white book because Alder writes in our vernacular instead of ramtha-speak.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ochham:

Mind if i remote view over your shoulder as you read it? :D :P :lol:
forever

Unread post by forever »

Science Of Mind

Have it and scanned 95 pages so far. Oh My. Realize how many people (that don't read a lot) have no idea there's nothing original about "the teachings"? Except the Ramtha character and he is pieced together from many sources. Straight out of Hollywood. Unbelievable.

History repeats, If 20/20 was to ask the same question today,
are you sorry you used Ramtha name...
her answer would be the same.
No. Because if anyone is ever sorry for anything they have done they never learn...
There it is folks. Or should i say folkies?

Ramtha had nothing to do with the horse scam. Ramtha has nothing to do with the teachings or RSE. Ramtha is the name of a fictional character that was pieced together by someone that put a lot of time and $ into research to draw from other sources.

Lets not forget about Religious Science Fiction, WORLDCON?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Vera talks about Raphael having her breathe rhythmically and then Vera raises up to see her own body. The teacher adjusts Vera's eyes so she can see at a higher vibrational frequency, after which Vera sees her body translucent with a blue glow and Vera can make out very vein and body part. Hmm, sounds kind of familiar.

I have to admit that I didn't make it all the way though Science of Mind yet. I got Science of Mind several years ago, but the style of the writing is rather obtuse - at least for me. I thought reading Science of Mind feels similar to trying to slog through the white book. By comparison, Alder feels friendly, almost airy. Alder's style is almost self effacing. In the introduction Aldrer says (paraphrasing) this could be real or imagined, but enjoy reading and take it as you may.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”