Ramthas teacher

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

Ramthas teacher

Unread post by forever »

Yes, he had one, positive. His old teacher. Small man. kept his writings wrapped in a leather? to protect.

Their initial meeting was a man that trespassed on a property. The warrior said to the old man, "know i could i cut your head off in a moment"? The old man says, "know in a moment i will let you". This is after the man challenged the warrior on his right to be on the land. It goes on. The point Ramtha was making is that in a state of calm there is no fear and you can disarm in that calm. Ramtha talked about how hard his teacher was on him. And now that i raked my brain/memory i remember where the "wine ceremony" came from.

Ramtha talked about his teacher getting him drunk. Mello him out on wine and teach him.

I think it's in the "focus in the midst of chaos" teaching.

I got tapes out tonight to listen and try to find which tape. I cant right now. I cannot. It bothers me. Brings an ugliness into my living room that i don't want in my home. It's such BS. When i am able i will identify which teaching it's on. More than once he talked about his teacher. As well as his "old woman". That he says is Anne Marie Bergstram? Who at a different time was JZ's "best friend". She changes best friends like clothes with BO.

JZ his daughter.Adds Shirley M as daughter? How convenient. MacNaughten-that paid $250,000 for a horse. Wonder how that came out? She still there?

Jeff her soul mate.
Father-brother of Jesus.
Jesus-created by Ramtha.
Ramtha soul mate in audience.
Roses is...?
Robert Jones? How did he die?

It's an ever expanding insanity.Now Ramtha means Father-as in God of the Hindu. From someone that can't even stay sober to "teach". Hold her bladder or her wine. So much for "wealth and glamour". It was a teaching. That students wealth and glamour was a must as part of evolving.

I remember one night/wine ceremony Ramtha said, "there's a spy in this audience and i know who you are". He went on to to say Playboy? had written an article naming him as A-Hole of the month for not supporting certain acts. Use your imagination.

Ramtha was angry he had been called A-hole and said, "i will see you in the light". Ominous. Intimidating. Not exactly unconditional love.
Ockham

Re: Ramthas teacher

Unread post by Ockham »

Is Robert Jones the person known as, *Sir Robert?". If so, Robert apparently died as a result of heart disease. There is an unprovable association with RSE's philosophy of eschewing traditional medical help in preference to mastering the physical body via spirituality. I was contacted by an RSE practicing friend who said that through RSE a notice had gone out that there would be a must listen episode on the Internet audio service calls Beyond the Ordinary. It is not clear to me if the RSE notification was a grass roots e-email of ramsters or it was from the RSE orgfsnization itself. The Beyond the Ordinary audio program consisted of a tearfuil p!ea of a woman who said she was Sir Robert's daughter and that Sir Reobrt had died because he drank alkaline water from some machine instead of seeking treatment from a physician.

I read that water alkalyzing machines were sold through a pyramid referral sales program similar to cosmetics or Tupperware kitchen goods. Water alkayzer machines skirt the fringes of quack medicine. Drinking high pH water probably won't do anything much one way or the other to a healthy person. I don't think drinking a lot of alkaline water in and of itself would easily be fatal, but it could be an aggravating factor in some diseases s that could be affected thy the pH of body chemistry. I have a feeling Sir Robert's health problems were more likely the result of not seeking competent medical advise.

I don't think it would be easy to prove an agent of RSE or JZ Knight /Ramtha herself instructed Sir Robert to eschew medical Treatment or specifically drink the machine water. There tearful admonishment by the woman on the audio program had the feeling that it was being done as a preemptive maneuver to be on record that alkaline water is not a substitute for medical treatment. Only people that wrere on the RSE compound could answer whether or not water machines were endorsed or promoted by RSE, or was it just a fad passed person to person on e RSE grounds while RSE itself looked the other way.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I read something by Sir Roberts :roll: daughter. she published a public apology for any harm done by a product he was marketing-that killed him. Caused kidney failure.

It's all such a twisted crock of crap. First and foremost RSE is a corporation. Duh. That resulted from a created product called ,
enlightenment
. That is rooted in the Church I Am that JZ pastored in Tacoma and resigned from in 1988 to open RSE. I am not sure where to even begin.

Ramtha is an invention of and by JZ Knight.

How many religions have come forth as a result of some enlightened diety
appearing to someone common? Who then becomes a mouth piece for the enlightened one. Whose presence is out of love and whose only concern is to free and protect humanity from enslavement. Help them evolve.

It's a story used time and again for someone to set them self up as "the" only source of secret knowledge that you can buy from them. To help and protect yourself. Obtain health, wealth and super natural powers. And ironically the ones that get super rich are the ones selling you enlightenment. It's always the same ole story. Different name.

St Germain? was the Ramtha of the Church I Am and it reads the same. An ascended master appears to someone. Who then starts channeling that information/entity. Always followers are told of wealth that's theirs-around the corner. They have to grow first. Healing powers. Eternal life.

Wasn't St Germain allegedly in "helping" people get wealthy from Omega?

If you want the truth of something-follow the $$$$$$.

I am reading Psychic Dictatorship In The USA. A book written by a follower of the cult/scam Church I Am. Whose member stories read like the broken RSE students.

I will have more to post after digesting book.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I don't think this is the accurate place for what i am posting. David sos.

Psychic Dictatorship...de ja vous.
At the start of the school? Church I Am founded Guy Ballard and his wife after the alleged appearing of St Germaine to Guy in CA.

At the first group meeting St Germaine as channeled went back 70,000 years in time to tell those present of their previous incarnations, GREAT accomplishments, positions of importance. How they were close to him then and now will be even close. pg 24

Sound familiar?

Not only is not about "enlightenment"-it's a political group whose agenda is to create a different government in USA.

I am finding this book almost identical to the JZ-Ramtha-RSE. It's very enlightening. :mrgreen:

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”