Believing in Ramtha vs Being Pro RSE

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

sara

Unread post by sara »

Hi David

You say that whether "Ramtha" ever existed isn't the issue, but you make it the issue by slamming those who believe they are still in touch with "Ramtha" and the "true teachings". For the record, it's possible for people to believe that they had/have a relationship with "R" without thinking that they are in touch with any "true teachings" - and to consider "R" an unevolved jerk! It's also possible to have a connection with "R" without being a supporter of RSE in any way - and while believing that it should be shut down. If that's the case, then I am not "pro-RSE", nor a current student - so is there any place for me on these boards?

Sara
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Sara,
You have taken out of context what I painstakingly posted...:cry:
Please take the time to re-read my post and try to be more objective and helpful on this very difficult issue.
so is there any place for me on these boards?
Perhaps not...
but that is entirely your choice.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
sara

Unread post by sara »

David

AD posted, "Is it appropriate to say here that it's ok to still believe that Ramtha exists or existed? I think there are a number of folks who are sincerely done with jzland and still sincerely believe that at least at some time there was a Ramtha. I it's my personal opinion that people need to be 'allowed' without judgment or criticism to believe that."

You replied, "I certainly do have judgment and criticism of those people believing in the "Ramtha's" doctrines who arrive here posting on EMF to "make waves".
They are in my view "Wolves in sheep's clothing" that are extremely divisive, this is the "nature of the reality" created through the twisted RSE mindset, Lets not swallow their hooks.
If these people were to post with respect to the EMF guidelines and within the RSE supporters forum for an honest debate,
we would not be having this conversation. "

How can people post within the RSE supporters' forum if they don't support RSE?

Then you write, "I have met many "Ramtha" believers/supporters who dislike and disapprove of Judith and her inner sanctum entourage immensely, some left RSE because of this, of those, there are a minority that somehow think of themselves to be extra special insomuch they still believe they are in touch with the real "Ramtha" and the true" teachings"...!that Judith and her followers have forsaken. It is a fracturing of the mind even more disturbing and destructive than those that support RSE .
They have created an even greater layer of illusion over the lesser, in order to keep intact their "Ramtha" faith and delusions."

How about those who not only "dislike and disapprove of J and her inner sanctum entourage" but think that RSE is an abusive, destructive, deceptive organisation, and who do not think that they are in touch with "the true teachings", nor with any evolved being known as "Ramtha" - and yet do believe that they have or have had a relationship with the unevolved "R" who swore in front of kids and punched out students? You are not acknowledging the possibility of the existence of those people. You are also stating as though it were a fact that those who are not pro-JZ but believe they are in touch with the "real Ramtha" are showing a "fracturing of the mind", creating "an even greated layer of illusion over the lesser"; this is your opinion. Do you wonder why so many read these boards and realise there is no place for them here? Not with you at least - I note with gladness AD's question about whether it is "appropriate to say here that it's ok to still believe that Ramtha exists or existed?", suggesting that "there are a number of folks who are sincerely done with jzland and still sincerely believe that at least at some time there was a Ramtha. It's my personal opinion that people need to be 'allowed' without judgment or criticism to believe that."

You say that it's ok if people believe that while posting respectfully (of course, that should be understood) in the pro-RSE forum. I asked if there was a place for me if I believed that there might be a "Ramtha" but was not pro-RSE. You say that there is a place for me if I choose - but do not answer my question about where on the boards I might fit.

There is more that I could post but will not on the public boards. Enough to say here that I had decided only to post once more, to address the subject of whether there could be a place on EMF for those who believe that there might be/might have been a Ramtha, while being quite clear about the nature of the "school". AD raised the question, and so I am responding. What I am feeling again right now is - the impossibility of communicating with you. Am I missing something?
sara

Unread post by sara »

Forgot to say - that it's possible to believe in the existence of a "Ramtha", with all his more evolved and unevolved aspects (don't we all show different aspects of ourselves, finding the best in ourselves and showing the worst at times? eg the you that you can be for your child is not the same as who you allow yourself to be, alone with your partner. And maybe a being who is no longer in a physical body doesn't necessarily become totally evolved in the moment of crossing over? Maybe there are stages of development in the non-physical as well!) - without in the least thinking that that makes one "special". Maybe some do - many do not!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

behavior is everything.....

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Dear Sara,
I will repeat,

You have taken out of context what I have already posted.

Its really interesting that I am often placed in a position of having to defend myself when dealing with
the likes of "Jay Z", this is the cleverness of their divisiveness and sickness...!
I liken it to a virus, with those that are still infected with "Ramtha".... will be affected the most to justify their arrogance,
irrational thinking and destructive behavior. Eventually a virus will destroy a computer if not cleaned out in time...!.

I have friends in Yelm who are "Ramtha" believers but only live and think on the fringes of RSE.
It is the destructive and abusive BEHAVIOR element that I am talking about here, and its root cause.
When the "belief" in "Ramtha'" is coupled with the RSE doctrines, it in turn feeds an atrocious attitude and destructive behavior.
This is what I am posting in response to the likes of "Jay".,
I am criticizing the RSE foundation stone that this destructive behavior is built upon, I am attempting to lift this stone to see what crawls out into the light of day for all to see what's hidden from view, and the real culprit of the virus.
I once whole heatedly believed in "Ramtha", and I have great compassion and understanding for those of us that still do.

David.

Encarta dictionary.
Belief ?...
Acceptance of truth of something.
acceptance by the mind that something is true or real, often underpinned by an emotional or spiritual sense of certainty
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Now I'm very confused. JZ as ramtha claims to have ascended and not ever crossed over. Wouldn't this then imply that ramtha didn't die and still has a body if someone does believe the entity existed? I heard so many times ramtha refused to show 'his' real body because he claimed to be so beautiful no woman could resist him, among other reasons which one was 'he' didn't want to be worshiped as a god.

Too much confusion. :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
sara

Unread post by sara »

David, you write, "When the "belief" in "Ramtha'" is coupled with the RSE doctrines, it in turn feeds an atrocious attitude and destructive behavior" - yes, of course it can and does. What about when the "belief" (your inverted commas) in "Ramtha" isn't coupled with the RSE doctrines? AD suggested that it should be ok for people to believe that there is or might have been a "Ramtha". I suggested that it is possible to do so without being pro-RSE in the least. Your sentence above seems to imply that you acknowledge that. But you haven't yet answered my question about where people should post if they believe there might be a "Ramtha" but aren't RSE supporters or current students - nor have you addressed the issue of slamming those who believe in "R", stating that they are displaying a "fracturing of the mind", and then that you have compassion for them - which implies that they are wrong or deluded and need it! These are your opinions. Is there really a place on the board for others?

Sara
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Sara,

Of course there is a place on the board for all, and for their opinions. That includes yours, David's and anyone else's. The Current student's forum is the most appropriate for those who wish to post from a pro-RSE stance, whether or not they are current students of RSE.

IMO what one believes is always going to seem right for them at the time, based on the information that they have and how they either choose to or are able to engage it. Whether one believes in Ramtha now, once beleieved or has never believed, does not restrict them in any way from posting on EMF.
One need only remain within the Rules for Posting of EMF to find a place on the board; for there are many forums and threads to which an opinion can be added. There is also the option of starting a new thread topic if existing threads don't seem to match what an individual wishes to bring forward.

There is nothing in the "Rules" that restricts anyone from posting simply by virtue of what they believe. But then you already knew that ;-)

Much love
sara

Unread post by sara »

Dear unbound

Thank you for your reply. I don't want to post in the "current students" forum, as that would imply that I was a current student. If it were renamed to make it clear that it was for "current students and those who believe that there might be a Ramtha but believe that the school is abusive and deceptive", then I would post there. Would you consider renaming it or creating a new forum?

I'm glad that there's room for everyone's opinions on the boards. Maybe it will just take enough people standing up anyone who tries to slam them, and continuing to to try to communicate their own thoughts and understanding.

Love from Sara
sara

Unread post by sara »

Dear unbound

When you write, "The Current student's forum is the most appropriate for those who wish to post from a pro-RSE stance, whether or not they are current students of RSE", you don't seem to have understood my attempt to separate "having a belief in a Ramtha" from "being pro-RSE" or "posting from a pro-RSE stance". Believing "Ramtha" exists is not the same as being pro-RSE! I'm trying to say that it's possible to believe that one has/had a connection with "Ramtha" while being totally against RSE and believing that it should be shut down. How can I say it more clearly so that it is understood?

Love from Sara
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi sara sorry for not repliing on your sophisticated level.but .... on other places on the board there is clearly shown that the thought: once a ramtha than somthing went wrong thinking is attached to the ramtha cult from the beginning. remember what the writer of the white book said? so in my opinion this move is only a trick to keep you from admitting :i was so stupid i got scamed and i helped to give a cult credebility. i fully understand and concure with david that this is the road to more of the madnes. i also share your opinion that more people pro ramtha should be publiced on proper threats. because mostly they run anyway or go around simple questions like:what PROOF do you have for ramtha existed? recently there got a link posted to a show were they used jzs "sientific proof "to show that she is posessed by a demon.so if ramtha exist what beeing is or was he? in the years i went to rse i saw ramtha changing. than i heard he changed before an he changes still.and that r just the cycles of running this scam.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Sara,
Thank you for your response.
I do in fact understand your point. Jay's post was moved to the Current Student's forum because it was off topic on another thread and that individual does seem to lean toward support of RSE.

The debate that is now going on with respect to the belief in Ramtha vs pro-RSE is seemingly going off topic under the Jay thread.
Do you have a suggestion as to which thread you would like the moderators to split and move your comments along with those that follow to?
In the alternative, please go ahead and create your own thread in any forum that you see as appropriate to discuss what ever is on your mind.

Much love, unbound
sara

Unread post by sara »

Hi unbound

How about moving it, or part of it, to a new thread entitled "believing in Ramtha vs being pro-RSE"?

Sara

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”