There are a lot of fights on this site.

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
tidalwave

There are a lot of fights on this site.

Unread post by tidalwave »

There are a lot of fights on this site. The moderation throws people off this website who are against the school. I came across on recently called Tyger on another site. There are other examples in many places on this site where people who have written for a long time are either thrown off of threatened with expulsion. RSE has done a lot of damage to people in a variety of ways. Some of them could really lose their tempers with people who promote the "pros"of a corporation who harms people to the degree they cause them to suicide. There are loads of people who have been totally robbed financilly to the degree they have no assets left with no future in sight as there is a lot of proof people's wealth and abundance never manifest at all unless they are in an occupation where they might get lucky and get a better job.

There are people who have left the school all over the earth and some are in very isoated conditions having very little contact with anyone who has been involved with the teachings. These people should be able to write in confidence knowing they won't be thrown off the site.

It seems irrational to argue with people who support the cause of RSE inc. when there is overwhelming evidence that the teachings and disciplines do not work for anyone. The early teachings of getting rides in spaceships and regrowing limbs have never occured to anyone to my knowledge. Ever seen the teachers walk through walls ?

I wold conclude form observation and statistics of huge numbers of students who have gone through the school without useful results in their daily lives that thoughts do not create reality. If they did their lives would be really happy instead of just being happy being a believer that they will get happy one day when they break through and their loving god actaully agrees with their viewpoint.
ex

Re: There are a lot of fights on this site.

Unread post by ex »

tidalwave. to the case of tyger: he is just a bigmouth. here and on wide eyed cinema he started with big claims. what he can do and what he will do. when you call him out he doesn't life up to it. her on emf he got into very abusive language. so in my opinion if its necessary to keep emf a safe place by all means throw guys like tiger out. i never ever saw someone banned from emf without warning. i saw people removed from rse without warning so. people who realy wanna discuss issues dident get thrown out. on the contrary i saw rse supporter getting very upset if they can't get their worldview acknowledged here. there r also rse people who want that we confirm a positive side of rse. in my opinion:they should stay in rse if they like theire delusions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you ex
Dear tidalwave
Please try to understand....... :idea:
It is as ex posted and explained to you.
You have been banned from posting on EMF several times after causing much havoc and time wasting for the mods.....
Now you have returned again in your fourth incarnation under a new EMF registration to launch attacks against EMF while defending the likes of Tiger :-?
If you continue to post divisive and false statements on EMF the moderators will consider banning you once again... without notice.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

as David and ex indicated it takes only one or two people to ruin an Internet forum just as one lousy juror after a criminal trial can make it hell for the other eleven for days.

Sure, people are devastated in many ways and degrees from the RSE experience but we all have observed people who are A-holes going into a cult and are still A-holes with maybe a few changes when they leave. Characterological traits like shyness, aggressive attitude, fantasy proneness, narcissism or an intellectual emphasis do not change very much throughout a person's lifetime. iow, what you are going in to RSE will not be much different than what you become when you emerge from the virtual role playing that was RSE. Ofttimes a group personality can mask one's natural traits to some extent, but once the dominant mask or role is removed, that ingrained self emerges.

All forums need moderators for a very good reason. One manic or obsessive loudmouth can empty a room very quickly thus destroying the value of that room.

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”