Occupy RSE Inc

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
seriously

Occupy RSE Inc

Unread post by seriously »

Have any EMF board members ever considered walking with signs in front of the RSE Inc. entrances before/after events?

It could be a good way of making "students" aware of EMF.

Stop living in Fear.
enlightenmefree.com

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
enlightenmefree.com

etc, etc, etc.
ex

Re: Occupy RSE Inc

Unread post by ex »

would suit jz to put faces to emf members. i know people who got harassed and put out of business for less than taking opposition in public. a wile rse run advertisement on shopping carts in safeway. i hated using them. my funds are not big enough to use this option. rse students would have time to think about it in the shop. there are some fanatics at rse who vandalized a home from a jz enemy. so an action should be more worthwhile in the outcome.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Blame it on ME! I'd like nothing better than some of Judy's thugs to come here and try to harrass me. In Mississippi we have something called the Castle law. If someone is breaking into my home or car, burglarising it, stealing my stuff, threatening me or harrassing me, on my property, I have every right to use deadly force to protect life and property, and am totally prepared to do so.

Send them on!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

How about occupy RSE spiritually?

Start a rumor that EMF is ganging up on the ramsters and trapping their spirit in the first seal. Since RSE mumbo-jumbo is guaranteed to never work, if ramsters convinced, 'Ramtha," is real, the only reasonalbe explanation is that EMF is even more powerful than, "Ramtha." So be it! All hail EMF.

The great thing about that is no physical presence is necessary and there's no RSE intimidation tactic that is an effective counter measure. Any RSE act of reprisal wopuld only serve to validate the power EMF.

Of course, if we would like, we may engage in a bit of fantasy. I'd love to challenge Judy either in or out of character to a telekinetic think-off. I'm thinking of a certain scene from that old David Cronenberg movie, Scanners.
seriously

I was actually being serious. Personally, I don't care if JZ knows who I am. Maybe I'm being naive but do you think she'd really identify and seek out her peaceful detractors?
ex

Unread post by ex »

good for you .. and yes.not jz herself but she has her goons. it still is a reverence in rse circles 'to be in the school'. do you think the ug builder lately mentioned is still in business? there r businesses which suffered from remarks coming from stage. i personally think your planed action is good. i also think her new sign should not be at the highway it should be more associated to her wall and entry. but this are just my opinions and students will not be interested in hearing them especially if they come out on a brainwash high.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I guess another reason for J.Z. to have the students move to yelm. Control of the town. She does send them to vote on or protest what ever she wants.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I was actually being serious. Personally, I don't care if JZ knows who I am. Maybe I'm being naive but do you think she'd really identify and seek out her peaceful detractors?
seriously,
I really appreciate your post and support your standing wholeheartedly.
ex is correct in voicing his concerns regarding the dirty tricks of retaliation that JZ Fright and her goons may contrive...
all in all, they also understand to always present a PR face of benevolece to RSE detractors.
it's a fine line they walk and I think an "occupy RSE" roadside campaign would be very effective in drawing in the press,
but it will take some brave hearts to make a stand such as this.
It will help immensely to breakdown the grip of fear "superstitious and otherwise" JZ/Ramtha" has over her RSE students and the Yelm community.

Thanks again for making a stand.... for if we don't who will?

Here is a roadside banner that may get some attention ...
Beware-Ramtha-RSE-Sociopath-visit www.enlightenmefree.com.jpg
David

left click to enlarge, right click to download...save picture as
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sad Grandfather

I am for it. Too bad I am 3000 miles away, and too old and decrepit to stand up and hold a sign, if I was there.

If I can do something on the computer to help I could do that.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

We should tell some ramsters that EMF has decided to shut down their, "disciplines," and we won't allow, "Ramtha," to let them work.

Of course, the disciplines won't work... because they never work anyway, being nothing more than pointless gesticulations and huff 'n puff.

If they're willing to accept that, "Ramtha," is a powerful god, then we at EMF must be more powerful because we can put their 35,000 year old boy out to pasture.

Self doubt is a powerful force; note that Judy uses it in her, "school." Anything RSE could do would only acknowledge EMF and make the, "disciplines," look all the more silly and pointless, reinforce self doubt, and prove that EMF is more potent than, "Ramtha."
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I agree it would cause discomfort and doubt amonst the students. Wish you were all there before! If any one really researched cults and how they work, in the study of their wisdom. They would never have gotten so caught up. It's one thing to search and learn,( human curiosity). But to forfiet your life to fear, uncertainty, and to a endless rabbit hole? Yes rse is the rabbit hole of fear. Best go under ground! create your reality!?, and hide! it's not your reality at all. It is the reality of the one that slitherd their thoughts to bring you in. I would do any thing to warn others! Thats why I love this site! Thank you, and without you, I would have been lost and alone. You have helped me.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Cults like this are more like a rabbit hole occupied by a reticulated python.
Constriction of the self occurs deep down inside, not confrontation with a manic bunny that leads to a mad queen. There are no helpful caterpillars or amused Cheshire cats after one's mind is in the coils of the python.
Remember, Alice woke up from her lucid dream before she got seriously hurt because she continued to question and be as practical as possible.

Some keys to protest are 1. following the local laws. 2. accuracy in statements on boards.
3. getting support from locals. 4. calling for a press conference and be ready with level headed comments for curious onlookers and accusatory cult members. 5. maintaining a steady schedule for a period of time. If not daily at certain hours, then every saturday, eg. 6. having some brochures for anyone who asks.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks for that Joe,
At the very least to have some flyers ready to hand out,
a pre written press release :idea: ,
and very important notifying the local sheriff of your intentions :idea:
"who was very helpful when we staged our "Cults in our neighborhood meeting in Yelm". :D
Another poster suggestion...
Dont-be-a-sheep-for-JZ-KnightRamtha.jpg
left click to enlarge, right click to download...save picture as.

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I LOVE IT! Brilliant David! You are gonna go up a notch on JZ's poop list, and I will join you by placing them all over Yelm next weekend.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi freemysoul,everyone....

after we held our first LARSE meeting I remember JZ Knight’s comment to the “students” and media, brushing us off as a storm in a teacup,
labeling me a failed and disgruntled student who also happened to be an illegal alien not paying his taxes :shock: ,
to put the other boot in… Joe and I were making money out of his cult deprogramming business. :-?
It was then understood just how sick this women really was, that “Ramtha” was just a concocted instrument born of a twisted mindset she could hide behind.
Even if I got it all wrong somehow…. her behavior confirmed the unthinkable.... JZ Knight was a monster feeding off the innocent.
Standing up to her in any form is to begin reclaim our lives, our humanity and our minds that was so cruelly used.
But for so many sincere RSE students it is too late, they have been totally destroyed and dumped like garbage on the side of the RSE road.
What she is practicing at R$E behind the veil of Ramtha is a form of psychological rape and murder.
One day I hope... in a more enlightened society people like JZ Knight will be taken off the streets into a hospital prison for the sociopathic insane. This is where she belongs.

Have a safe and freeing journey freemysoul..
from all of us here at EMF and from some that are still in the clutches of RSE struggling to waking up..
Thank you ...... :D

David
seriously

Hello All. My original intentions were to make current RSE Inc members aware of the site so they may discover information which could get them back on the road to thinking for themselves. If I had to boil it down even further, I know this sounds cliché but I want to do it for the kids. It saddens me to know kids are growing up in the RSE Inc gloom and doom thinking they have no future unless they hide underground and find their cards in a field. They should be able to be kids without brainwashed parents shoving RSE Inc doomsday scenarios down their throats. Unless you've been through it, you don't know how weird it feels to grow up in a household with cult members. You believe your parents because they're your parents. Should you tell your buddies, girlfriend, relatives? You want to save them too. It brings on a lot of unnecessary anxiety and inner turmoil. You have this constant inner fear which of course is designed to be there by JZ to keep people coming back for fear of physical or soul death/stagnation.

Anyway, I just wanted to hold a sign up to make people aware of the information on this site. Maybe that's not the best way to go about it? Maybe there's a more effective way to communicate with RSE Inc members? Maybe I should take out an ad in the master's connection? (joke but it would be fun to ask) I don't want to call the press or creat fliers. Maybe someone else feels comfortable in that role. If we decide to do this, I'll be happy to participate but don't feel I have the knowledge or on camera linguistic skills to be a spokesperson.

Side note: Per Joe's suggestion, I'm reading Bounded Choice. It's a generic book about cults but does a comparison on a new age/spiritual cult (Heaven's Gate) and an ideological/political cult. I'm about half way through and there's no mention of RSE Inc but it's amazing how similar RSE Inc is. JZ definitely did some research and then created the textbook cult trap. It's so obvious. I wonder what a current RSE Inc. participant would get out of it?

Sorry to ramble and meld topics. Have a good day everyone.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

good posters, David.
calling ramtha a frawd is good but make sure when you describe that you mean the "entity" and not the group or jz and you will stay our of legal sh*t. If ramtha the entity wants to sue, let the spook appear in court in his jz body suit. I'll be there to help the attorney question spookie boy on my dime...

seriously,
it may seem that the cult leader read a "how to" book on making a manipulative cult but this is much more insidious. Thought reform occurs whenever a scam artist or delusional narcissist discovers how easily some people fall for a radical transcendent theme or experience. It is like setting up a tent and having a good old revival meeting, pumping people up for the Lord and observing how readily many of them fall in line, waiting with baited breath for instructions AFTER feeling born again. An endless stream of preachers and gurus and channelers have taken the next step to engineer more and more "experiences" through workshops, personal encounter, and what seems spontaneous. iow, followers will report spiritual woo woo stuff happening that even surprises the leader!
Born again cultists will "pray" themselves into an experience all on their own after joining a Bible cult, whereas with RSE one way is to C&E yourself into a transcendent experience any where at all.

Lifton states in his 8 themes of thought reform that these things take on a momentum of their own even beyond the control of the leader---indeed, the leader gets caught up in the transcendent scam too, believing the feedback of their naive followers. Jz is not in control any more--she has been swept up, is "possessed" in a sense, and can no longer remove the mask. That makes her even more dangerous.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

this addresses David's plea above for government to make some kind of law:

Create special laws for cults: DPP
Adelaide Now

by:

Catherine Hockley in Canberra

The Advertiser

November 03, 2011

SA's chief prosecutor Stephen Pallaras is calling for new laws to thwart the rise of cults across the nation.

Mr Pallaras says a new approach by law-makers needs to address the "mental damage and mental harm" caused by cults.

"Conventional laws have difficulty in coping with the injuries that are caused. What I'm interested in is finding a way to deal with the damage that the cults do," he said.

His calls are backed by South Australian Senator Nick Xenophon, who invited Mr Pallaras to Canberra yesterday to meet the chief of the French Government's cult-busting agency, Miviludes.

The DPP faced criticism earlier this year over its handling of the case involving those involved with the doomsday Adelaide-based cult, Agape Ministries.

Mr Pallaras would not comment on that case, but said Australia could learn from the French approach to cults.

"The sorts of mental damage and mental harm that we're hearing about from these people are not easily coped with by the laws we've got, not only in our state, but across Australia," he said.

"And it may be that we've got to look at something like the French are doing to help us cope with that evil which is a social evil." Senator Xenophon said "the Agape Ministries debacle is proof our current laws don't work".

"For the first time an Australian DPP has recognised the weaknesses in our laws when it comes to abuse within cults," he said.

Senator Xenophon said the French "cult-busting laws work; they give protection to victims".

Mr Pallaras says under Australian laws, prosecution is difficult.

"They're (cults) not any harder to prosecute than anyone else if they commit conventional offences," he said.

"The trouble is the evil they represent ... is much more difficult to address with conventional laws, so we've got to look at something a bit unconventional."

Attorney-General John Rau yesterday agreed: "This is a very difficult area for prosecutors".

But he warned: "Any government contemplating specific anti-cult legislation would need to tread carefully.

"I am interested in discussing this issue with the DPP and hearing his ideas about a better approach to tackling their damaging behaviour," he said.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/create-sp ... 6184076536
Sad Grandfather

They have a problem in defining cults. Since they use some of the same tactics as RSE, would the nutty Baptist preacher who leads his flock to protest at military funerals qualify? Or for that matter, what about the hell fire and brimstone, preachers scaring young kids half to death with the fear of hell to get them to join the church? How about the Mormon church? For that matter, most churches have enough in common with recognized cults to make it difficult to draw a line between them.

What is the wording of the French law? Just curious.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I have been thinking of this as well. (Defining the cult). It was one of the tactics the pulled me in. That everything is basically a cult, according to J.Z. I decided on my own that there are many beliefs, organizations and places to belong to. It's when it is destructive, threatens you to one leader, fear and abuse. So i think there are too many cults, but i see all are not cults. Thats just my thinking. I would like to hear on that thought, since I am just trying to understand this myself.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

rooster

that is THE problem. Cult as a descriptive term has been mangled in popular usage for 100 years now. RSE has some cult characteristics according to the original definition which was:

a system of devotion to "take care of the gods/deities/ancestors" as in Greek gods. an ancient Greek would sacrifice food, animals and even a son or two to appease Zeus or Hades to "take care of" (cultivate) the god for one's benefit. or an ancient and current Hindu will perform Agni Hotra ceremony every morning to appease (cultivate) the god Agni (sun/fire god). Abraham was going to sacrifice his son Isaac to appease (cultivate) YHWH.
Ramsters "take care of" ramtha by spending money on JZ, defending the god without question)

Christianity is unique among old religions because the god sacrificed (him)self for mankind, thus ending the need for all sacrifice to any god, including the Jewish god of the Temple where hundreds of animals could be sacrificed and burned as a holocaust on any day when Jesus was alive and until the Temple was destroyed by Romans @ CE 70 to 100?

another cult def:
a system of devotion directed toward an object, idea or person:
Muslims visit and worship around the Kaaba (a black stone)
Catholics worship at the Eucharist (thanksgiving) when the priest raises the "host" object.
Fundamentalists treat the Bible as a cult object (inerrant, sacred, the center of preaching)

3rd: cult is a spurious group, outside the mainstream, controversial.

the real question is assessing behaviors that cause level of harm.
deception?
abuse of time?
abuse of ideas?
abuse of person (boot camp cults, eg)?
phobia indoctrination (end times fears)?
and so on
Catholics
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
Hey Joe since I am a very simple guy I took the easy route and Look the Definition of Cult in the dictionary and here what I got. Looking at this I thing RSE has more than some Characteristics of a cult. And if you through all the tools she is using to program her followers. There is no doubt that RSE is a cult.

RELIGION: A system of religious or spiritual beliefs, especially an informal and transient belief system regarded by others as misguided, unorthodox, extremist, or false, and directed by a charismatic, authoritarian leader

RELIGIOUS GROUP: A group of people who share religious or spiritual beliefs, especially beliefs regarded by others as misguided, unorthodox, extremist, or false

IDOLIZATION OF SOMEONE OR SOMEBODY: An extreme or excessive admiration for a person, philosophy of life, or activity.

FAD : something popular or fashionable among a devoted group of enthusiasts.
System of Supernatural beliefs: Cultural anthropology a body of organized practices and beliefs supposed to involve interaction with and control over supernatural powers.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

calling ramtha a frawd is good but make sure when you describe that you mean the "entity" and not the group or jz and you will stay our of legal sh*t. If ramtha the entity wants to sue, let the spook appear in court in his jz body suit. I'll be there to help the attorney question spookie boy on my dime...
Thank you Joe.... :idea:
So many important topics on this one thread I hardly know where to start...
Joe,
As for defining a separation of JZ Knight and her psycho bud Ramtha, I understand its critical to differentiate between the two especially in referencing RSE information,
and for those investigative journalist /goverment bodies questioning JZ Knights activities not to readily accept her side stepping smokescreen using a well rehearsed "sweet and innocent me" PR charade.. :roll:
Having said that...
It does seem to play into JZ Knights hands when we also start separating JZ knight with her imaginary spook on a legality level.
So I will personally address this with the following public statement for JZ Knight and her legal team attorneys consideration:
Dear JZ Knight/Ramtha/RSEInc.
I David McCarthy,
A former member of your RSE Inc organisation based in Yelm, Washington, USA.
call you JZ Knight/Ramtha, a Liar, a Thief and a Cult leader.
I Publicly denounce you JZ Knight/Ramtha as a Fraud and a Charlatan and your RSE corporation a destructive religious CULT.
If you JZ Knight/Ramtha/RSE Inc wish to challenge my accusations in a US court of law?
I welcome the opportunity to present the evidence of what I claim to be true.
Furthermore, I can assure you that I will not remain silent
and will continue to speak out to expose your RSE deceptions, deceit and outright fraudulent activities.

I await your response.
Your Sincerly,
David McCarthy

Nov 10 2011

Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
http://www.enlightenmefree.com
David-McCarthy-visit-enlightenmefree.com.jpg
JZ-Knight-Ramtha.jpg
ex

Unread post by ex »

i visited rse for several years. i paid for my seminars. i have the right to form an opinion about rse and the leading head figure jz knight: 1. i saw no evidence for the 'miracles and healings' believing this hearsay in the beginning i saw rather evidence that the successes are staged or rather personal achievements from individuals. 2. believing in the beginning that ramtha is real i found more evidence that the ramtha is a character plaid by jz knight. her mood and personal situation taints her role obvious.3. believing in the beginning that rse is a school to teach me to reach my 'extraordinary hidden potentials' as advertised. i see now that rse is a scam which is set up to make jz knight rich. the scam is more harmful to the mental well being of a person than helpful. having left rse before the existence of emf i am well aware of the struggle leaving there including family members and friends. later emf helped me greatly to understand my situation: leaving a cult. yes ramtha is a created character, fraud. yes jz knight knows exactly what she is doing: running a scam to enrich herself and reaching into the pockets of her followers. i appreciate the existence of emf and the balance it brings to the pretty picture rse advertises.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Robair. The definition you supply works for emf and the anti-cult movement in general. I get that.
but here is a good sum of how problematic it becomes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult

the best rule is always define what you mean---do not just say "cult" when appearing before a reporter, in court, or making a statement.

we can yack and bluster all we want on emf about RSE because it is a free forum with simple rules of respect. EMF is not a legal or journalistic arena. emf is primarily for healing and secondarily for information and last for airing out gripes. This is easy and "free" here to post and not much will happen outside the forum---unless of course a snoopy investigative reporter decides to write an article or expose 8)

If you talk to a reporter, it is good to be honest yet wise to choose words carefully when you do. Gunslinging from the heart may get you shot in the foot.

If you choose to really get serious about stopping the harm; file a complaint, get a lawyer.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

If you talk to a reporter, it is good to be honest yet wise to choose words carefully when you do. Gunslinging from the heart may get you shot in the foot.
Joe,
If we talk to a reporter..... :-? I think there are other issues at play here....
What I have stated above in my letter to JZ Knight I have stated on public record many many times from the get go,
and made it very clear to journalist and government departments that RSE is a cult with the evidence and witnesses to prove it,
it is they who are cowered by JZ Knight and CENSOR our words and ignore our EMF “blusterings' and victims of RSE”….
I think the core issue here is a hidden censorship by these people "and organizations' to play it safe and be politically correct.
The man on the street understands what a cult is just as they understand the meaning of the word rape.
If we do end up in a courtroom facing down JZ Knight with a jury to decide the issues presented,
particularly our contention that JZ Knight is a CULT leader and RSE Inc a destructive "cult"!
I have no doubt that the court will rule in our favor, unless the "intellectuals" way in and muddy the waters.
Having said all that...
I and EMF would appreciate your help should we have the opportunity to wave to JZ Knight across the courtroom floor... :idea:
may that "one fine morn" come soon.
David
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I like this reference; it really sums up the essense of RSE:

"A cult is a group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person, idea or thing and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g. isolation from former friends and family, debilitation, use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience, powerful group pressures, information management, suspension of individuality or critical judgment, promotion of total dependency on the group and fear of [consequences of] leaving it, etc.) designed to advance the goals of the group's leaders to the actual or possible detriment of members, their families, or the community."

West, L. J., & Langone, M. D. (1985). Cultism: A conference for scholars and policy makers. Summary of proceedings of the Wingspread conference on cultism, 9–11 September. Weston, MA: American Family Foundation.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

Ockham wrote:I like this reference; it really sums up the essense of RSE:

"A cult is a group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person, idea or thing and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g. isolation from former friends and family, debilitation, use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience, powerful group pressures, information management, suspension of individuality or critical judgment, promotion of total dependency on the group and fear of [consequences of] leaving it, etc.) designed to advance the goals of the group's leaders to the actual or possible detriment of members, their families, or the community."

West, L. J., & Langone, M. D. (1985). Cultism: A conference for scholars and policy makers. Summary of proceedings of the Wingspread conference on cultism, 9–11 September. Weston, MA: American Family Foundation.
Thanks, Ockham! That's the best and most concise definition I've seen. And with a reference to back it up.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Hello Joe, with all my respect and appreciation with you contribution on here.

If I understand you well, it is more a question of being Politically Correct, don’t offend anyone, then to do the right things. for some reason you seem to be afraid of JZ and can understand that, many does. As for me to get a Lawyer I have look into it very carefully one of my best Friend was a lawyer for many years and now is a Judge here in Nevada, I am Very well aware of all my options. For me to drag her to court would be much harder than her Taking me to court, and also proving a point that she is not willing to take me to court, I have mentioned on here and on other blogs and will do to any reporters that RSE is a Cult If you remember I have talk to the reporter in South Africa and did call RSE a Cult in the article. And if you have any contact with any reporters that are willing to interview me I will call RSE a Cult all day.
But what Puzzled me with your stand is that for many years you called yourself a Deprogrammer and now a more Politically Correct version Exit Consoler, when and why did you change your position? Tell me when someone come to you and tell you that my daughter is in that RSE cult and I need your help, you respond should be according to your understanding RSE is not a Cult I do not do cults but will help you Exit Consol her with my Deprogramming Method.
Yes I did read some of the Wiki and I also understand very well that the word Cult has become very controversial the last few years because it can applied to many organizations and Religions, so the need to be careful or be politically Correct is the flavor of the day for the implication would be unthinkable.
So Joe with all my respect I do not understand why you are taking that stand. Contrary to you I am a very simple guy not that educated and do have the tendency to see things as Black and White on many things even more so when come to RSE. For me it is not about being Politically correct it is about Right or Wrong.
I also now sadly understand that if I go to court against this cult, People like you would be with your Politically Correct attitude more helpful to JZ than you would be to me or us. Even with that understanding in mind I will not stop my fight against RSE, call it a Cult, and Call JZ and her 3 Stooges Crooked Charlatans.

Can you please answer these Few Questions for me

Do you think CUT was a cult? And if so what is the difference with RSE ?

Can you name me organizations if any you would consider calling it a Cult.

Do you belong to any of those organizations ?

http://www.factnet.org/cris_org.htm#International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA)

Robair
Sad Grandfather

If you can get enough people, who have been injured by RSE, to join in a class action suit, it should cost us nothing. If we could get 100 people to enter a class action, asking for 1 million each in compensation, I would think lawyers would be clamoring to take it on contingency, even if they thought it had less than a 50-50 chance, since their cut would be, at least, 30% of the take.

That would put all costs of the suit and all risks on the lawyer (or lawyers), and even if we lose, just look at all the bad press, for Judy, and the cost of her lawyers.

Count me in. I have't lost a dime to Judy, but lost my family and 2 grandchildren. To me that should be worth at least a million!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I agree sad grandfather! I so sympathise with you. Your beloved family should be enjoying you and vise vesa! No amount of money, fame, cult person, should ever interfere with family and the love and wisdom that is already there. You love your family and that should say more than anything else. It makes me want to cry. I wish you were my Dad or granddad. One who just wants to be with his family. Bless you!!!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

robair, david and others.

Are you kidding me? where did you get the idea that I have changed and now am more moderate about "cults" as in the Langone/West definition posted by Ockham? Yeah, I have become more "nuanced' but all that means is that i study my target before shooting.

I knew Dr West personally and all he went through w Scientology-that targeted and harrassed him as the "most evil man in the Universe" (really)! Langone hammered out that definition over years to define how the former AFF, now ICSA, defines cult. That proves my point: DEFINE your term before using the word. When we lecture at ICSA meetings, everyone knows we are using their definition.

Have you read my rejoinder to Melton? http://www.kelebekler.com/cesnur/txt/ram2.htm

I am encouraging any of the ex-members to put your voice out there if you can. get published, attract a tv reporter, post a professional article---try Huffington post, for example. A first person accout (memoir) is legal: This is what happened to me to the best of my recollection and the evidence.

BUT, you have to consider your audience. here on emf you can use cult to mean bad bad group with bad bad guru..no problem. My point is that if anyone wants to stretch beyond the safety of this forum [as I have to do] by writing book reviews, journal articles, talking to police, advising families, interacting with a recovering satanist, offering advice to tv producers---i think you get the idea---I can't just talk tough.

eg, in the past most police identified the word "cult" with satanism and they were srong on both counts. I have had to learjn the hard way to discuss this topic intelligently, therefore with more effect in helpping ex-members as well as authority figures.

In many ways CUT was worse than RSE because it affected far more people on a wider scale, broke up more families, and took more money from now ex-members who will NEVER see a dime of investment--whole inheritances not to menation sweat equity for "volunteering" or serving on staff for the cult.

re Lawsuits: I know a lawyer [now retired] who represented a man that countersued CUT. Gregory Mull. I helped him through that period with research till he died in 1986, but the superior court found in Mull's favor--CUT had to pay $1.6 million in damages. The suit took 4 years. Mull's daughter. also an ex-CUT member, got half/Levy got half.
http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_articl ... r_suit.htm

That same lawyer, L Levy, later took on 6 ex-scientologists (mostly pro-bono as I recal) that were manning up finally to run a class action suit. They were up against years of effort minimal. Levy got them through the first legal stage-- to get the court to consider the evidence to run the case. The ex-members quit then, feeling this was a "victory" and not wanting to spend any more of their lives/money on fighting the cult.

anyway, this is why the slogan remains: Recovery is the best revenge.
Sad Grandfather

Well, there is no "recovery" for me, except maybe getting my family back before my time is up, and that seems unlikely at this time.

I would just like to see Judy taken down, by any means possible, to (maybe) open the eyes of her current victims and to put an end to her scam.

I realize there are many other evil cults and scams, but this is the only one that has affected me.

I will participate in any way possible to destroy her. This is not for revenge, but for the same reason I would shoot a rat in the local food bank.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Occupy RSE Inc Lost In Translation!

Are you kidding me? where did you get the idea that I have changed and now am more moderate about "cults" as in the Langone/West definition posted by Ockham? Yeah, I have become more "nuanced' but all that means is that i study my target before shooting.
Hi Joe,
Thanks for you reply...
I don't suggest you have become more moderate I think you have always been cautious of calling an organization like RSE a Cult
without a "qualifying" statement and I think that weakens our stand and fogs the target.
Here’s why…"The critical issue of cult abuse "RSE and others" and I mean the subject matter of the actual abuse, is so often hijacked by the "define a cult debate"!
again Im talking about the actual abuse at RSE and how it is hidden from view, that if that infomation can make it to print "beyond EMF" it will leave no doubt in the court of public opinion that RSE is indeed a Cult and a dangerous one at that.
Surely...what defines a cult is.. is it deceptive? and from behind that deception is there abuse taking place?
Yes on both accounts for RSE, and that is why JZ Knight/RSE Inc will not dare take me or EMF to court for libel or defamation.
It is that information that AWAYS gets sidestepped by the media for a more safe and fluffy debate.
As if it wasn’t challenging enough to get victims of cultic abuse to speak out publically because of the fear and intimidation from these cults, then add the guilt, stigma, shame and confusion of waking up to being abused by a cult, few are able to place one foot "or sentence " in front of the other :sad: Meantime the cult rat leader prospers and the cult grows :cry:
JZ knight knows how to deflect attention away from that abuse and I bet she just sneers at us and the media for being so dumb when all she has to spout is..
"CULT is a four letter word they use against someone they don't like!" blah blah blah... and bingo she is off the hook and we are on hers!
EMF does more than the eye can see on our board and we will continue to do, so let's just call a spade a spade when trying to expose cultic abuse in the media,
otherwise we become another easy pawn in a sociopaths game.
So when asked if RSE is a CULT? lets go straight into talking about the abuse taking place in that cult, then hopefully the media will have the backbone to do their job..
then the goverment will act. Perhaps even shoot those rats infesting the food bank?
Thanks for that SG..

David

Defamation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

David and all
this discussion is healthy I think to put purpose in perspective. I am not an ex-member of RSE, so I have little to say as an eyewitness to actual abuse during events and beyond.
Nearly every controversial cult these days has ex-member forums on line and nearly every cult continues to operate basically at will despite the ex-member noise. This "noise" is effective to both prevent some from joining said cult and to help those on the fence leave said cult. if for nothing else, emf has tremendous value.

This thread started with a call to "occupy" rse. I doubt anything like that will happen any time soon from the looks of it.

Perhaps we will be surprised by something outside the emf "box" to bring new attention to little old yelm and its resident cult leader ;-)
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks joe for your input and putting a realistic perspective on this subject. i would like to see it differently but i think you r right. the justice i would like to see will not be reached on this board. it will take a big effort from someone to prosecute jz knight. she knows to spin everything to her favor. glad that robair stoped her in south africa.sadly she could keep her name out of the international press. and again people wanna have ramtha they choose to be cheated. who diden't pack up theire bags after this years ridicules threats and messages shares jzrs insanety and have probably theire own greedy destructive agenda. however smal it is.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I think the most likely way that RSE might meet its demise sooner rather than later would be if JZ Knight does something stupid like promote a, "wine ceremony," then a drunken ramster leaves the ranch and crashes a car into a bus full of kids. I noticed that RSE tries to distance itself from drug and alcohol abuse on its web site, but I know that Knight has still has promoted alcohol abuse since the policy statement went up on the web site. One incident that comes to mind is the Arab Spring solidarity video that RSE put up on Youtube where JZ Knight is so trashed she can barely blurt out, "I am Ramtha, God of Egypt."

I really don't want to see anybody harmed, especially innocent kids, but that is probably the magnitude of offense that it would take to get action. I thought unsafe or unsanitray conditions at the ranch might be a problem. I have heard that, "the tank," is no longer in use - I had figured it would only be a matter of time before something bad happened in there with somebody suffocating or downing in one of the, "worms." I doubt RSE would ever get hit with safety code violations since it appears they've bribed Thurston County officials to look the other way.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

ex,...
and again people wanna have ramtha they choose to be cheated.
Hi ex,
I would appreciate some clarification on your above statement....
As I have no doubt that should EMF members meet JZ Knight in court! her defence attorneys will quote your statement in her defense!
So just to look a little deeper here if you will please ex....
Are saying that RSE was less insane/abusive when you were in RSE?
And perhaps that people joining "recruited " into RSE at this time are choosing to be cheated because the scam is so obvious now?
If so...
how was RSE so "different" during your tenure there?

Having said that...
I have met some real lowlife at RSE and no doubt its "birds of a feather"..
but the majority of people "and children" being pulled into RSE at any time, I don't believe for one moment they "deserve' what happens to them..
and those that do.... EMF has an RSE supporters forum for that debate.
Ockham..
I doubt RSE would ever get hit with safety code violations since it appears they've bribed Thurston County officials to look the other way.
Hi Ockham,
this is true,.follow the $$$$!!
This is the nasty thing about Cults such as RSE they corrupt and infect just about anything they touch, much like a virus.
Corruption is very easy to accomplish when people in power dont give a damn!
O'h she somehow chose to be raped..... shouldn't have worn that short skirt and that low cut top. :cry:

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

jz has her brainwashed students. you can waive a sign at the gate they will all laugh at you. you can talk all you want jz and ramtha is their hero. rse is and was always a scam to make money for jz. i wonder about your questions i write long enough here that my opinion is known. the only thing what could get her is the press. as you experienced yourself the local press is not up to put a light on rse. seeing rse from afar i wonder how dump greedy or power hungry i was to join into the ramster cult. its not about a women who get raped once. its about a woman who goes back to be abused again. and i think you should compare ramsters not with rape victims you should compare them to methjunkies. in my opinion this comparison is closer to the truth.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Signs I would have

JZ KNIGHT IS LYING TO YOU, SHE IS NOT CHANNELING

STOP TAKING HER INSULTS

RSE IS A SCAM

RSE BREAKS UP RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILIES

RSE TEACHES CHILDREN CRAZY MADE UP THINGS

I WAS A FOOL ONCE TOO

THERE ARE NO UFOS OVER THE RANCH, just look up
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

We are having problem with the site

Again we try to do an upgrade and got in trouble with the registration part

I am on my wife PC where I had left the registration on.

So if you experience weird things it is all David fault :lol: :twisted: :roll:

Robair
David McCarthy
Site Admin

EMF is Back and all is well.....
:D
Robair wrote:Hello Everyone

We are having problem with the site

So if you experience weird things it is all David fault :lol: :twisted: :roll:

Robair
Thats soo unfair..
I was locked out of EMF by Robair who has finally gone bananas moderating EMF..
The truth is.... a bogus phpBB service scam wrecked our login page! must have sent Robair over the edge :D
But thanks to to Dicky at phpBB support managed to untangle the mess and fix the damage.
A big THANK YOU to Dicky from all of us at EMF ..:-)
We are still in the process of upgrading EMF
and it has been suggested to add a post voting system for a months trial,
if it improves the site we will keep it.
Thanks for your patience and support during this downtime everyone,
better go before Robair kicks me off again...:shock:
David
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi,

Just got a chance to log back on EMF, thanks for getting the upgrade going well.

What David said a few days ago resonated with me:
Hi Ockham,
this is true,.follow the $$$$!!
This is the nasty thing about Cults such as RSE they corrupt and infect just about anything they touch, much like a virus.
Corruption is very easy to accomplish when people in power dont give a damn!
O'h she somehow chose to be raped..... shouldn't have worn that short skirt and that low cut top.

David
That reminded me about a certain EMF posting a few years back about about setting the telephone pole and a Mr. G.S. from RSE refusing to help because his truck conveniently suddenly didn't have a reverse gear. Rather, the church-going neigbor next door helped without even a second thought.

The cancer of RSE is spread all across the perfidious managers the corporation. May they enjoy their future eternity in you-know-where!

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”