David, Joe SZ and all my fellow EMF members

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
seriously

David, Joe SZ and all my fellow EMF members

Unread post by seriously »

David, thank you so much! This site has been my sanctuary to process and discuss my experiences at R$E and my family's continued dedication to JZ's BS. There's a lot of pain, confusion, anger, hatred and frustration I still work through. No one can understand it except people that have been through it. EMF gave me and all of us the ability to discuss our experiences with others that get it and are also working through their R$E fallout.

Joe SZ, thank you. Your insight, vast knowledge and experience have been invaluable to me and the EMF community.

My fellow EMF members, I owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you for sharing and allowing me to vent. It has helped me in ways I can't begin to explain.

With a heavy heart, I guess this is goodbye and I wish you all the best.

Thanks again,

Seriously
Shocked

Re: David, Joe SZ and all my fellow EMF members

Unread post by Shocked »

A very heavy heart!!!! And just when I started to figure out how to get the smiley faces working...hey I can be a slow learner...I was over thinking the whole thing...dah
:sad:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: David, Joe SZ and all my fellow EMF members

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Shocked and Seriously,..everyone...

Please excuse my late reply :D
I hope my post finds you in good health and spirits..
Seriously..A very heavy heart!!!! And just when I started to figure out how to get the smiley faces working...hey I can be a slow learner...
I was over thinking the whole thing...dah

Dear Seriously....Well I hope EMF lightens your heart with a hundred thousand smiles... :D
Shocked...My fellow EMF members, I owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you for sharing and allowing me to vent. It has helped me in ways I can't begin to explain.
Thank you Shocked.....EMF has set sail again...so much wiser, stronger, kinder and free.....
Oh...and with a new and improved Forum and Website pages..
Sooo....Welcome aboard to all our past and future kindred spirits that dare sail on the Seas of Truth, Love and Freedom....
EMF Moderators wanted...nah just kidding :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”