Lawsuits, though shall not teach my meditations

It's no secret that wealthy and powerful cults spend millions of dollars in litigation action in order to bully, harass and silence those that dare speak out. RSE.Inc is no exception.
Vanilla

Lawsuits, though shall not teach my meditations

Unread post by Vanilla »

"if someone would lay legal claim to a spiritual insight, then how spiritual are they?"
Ockham

Re: Lawsuits, though shall not teach my meditations

Unread post by Ockham »

Right on!, Vanilla. I asked Ramsters why RSE charges such high prices when I can go to the church a few blocks from my home and talk to the minister for hours without needing to be a member, taking classes to stay, 'current,' or pony up a stack of cash. Furthermore, I don't get dis'ed by the church if I dare to go and talk to other people about Christ after I've been to the church. Actually, I think the minister would be kind of happy if I did.

Ramsters retort that only, 'Ramtha,' is real, and 'the Ram,' wants me to make a sacrifice so I understand the, 'teaching,' is important.

Why the heck should enlightenment be so exclusive and expensive? The universe is a big place with a lot of room in the tent. Why shouldn't all humanity become enlightened and ascend?

Return to “LEGAL ISSUES - RSE Litigation Machine - NDAs - COPs - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”