Glen Cunningham Q & A Follow-up Interview Oct 20 2008

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
freemysoul

Glen Cunningham Q & A Follow-up Interview Oct 20 2008

Unread post by freemysoul »

David,
Your interview with Glen is what has me thinking critically again for the first time in years, I know that must have took a mountain of courage for him to do. I was curious if you were going to interview him again, and if so, could we maybe create a thread for questions for him. Thank you again David for your courage and the very insightful interview with Glen, they were for me, a mind opening awareness that I am not alone with my doubts, questions and bullshit meter jumping off the charts.
A question I would have for Glen is: What words specifically that JZ mispronounced, did Ramtha mispronounce the same?
and
Did JZ ever do any of the 'disciplines' besides drinking wine and smoking a pipe, in your presence? I'm sure more people on here have their own questions that would be eye opening for people like myself, who gained so much from the other interviews.
Thanks again for all of your hard work David, you have been a true help to me in this most difficult of times in my life.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Glen Cunningham video's

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi freemysoul,
I was curious if you were going to interview him again, and if so, could we maybe create a thread for questions for him
It just so happens....
View topic -Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview. October 20 2008. Yelm, Washington.
This two part video is a follow-up Q & A session from the Glen Cunningham interview of September 27 08.
Glen field's questions from former members of RSE posting on EMF.

Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 1 . 42 Minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjNElxOvxY

Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 2. 38 Minutes
Link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RABw4oqtO6E
Thanks again for all of your hard work David, you have been a true help to me in this most difficult of times in my life.
You are most welcome.....
I am sure Glen will be pleased to know he was of some help to you.
You have now taken steps to take back your life that was hijacked and stolen by JZK,inc.
Leaving RSE does not necessarily mean all is well again with the world...
in fact.... the challenges we faced before we entered RSE may have grown larger from our neglect to face them and may be waiting to great us outside those gates..
When our "One fine morn" finally arrives..... we will turnaround and be so surprised at just how small and dark RSE/JZR really was.
And to live beyond the shadows of RSE and see what is real...
To think, feel and to love freely again..:D

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

I agree with Freemysoul. The Glen Cunningham interviews were great eye openers for me too and so I am also very grateful for the fact that he had the courage to speak out. It would be great if he could answer more questions in the future.

As for the words that are mispronounced by Ramtha in the same way as JZ, I expect that Glen will confirm that one of them is the word 'labyrinth', which Scamtha consistently pronounces as 'labyrnith'. That one is stuck in my mind, because my mother, who is a devout Ramtha-follower, says 'labyrnith' too, since she heard Scamtha pronounce it that way...In the beginning I corrected her, everytime I heard her say it in that way, but I gave that up. She always reacted that Ramtha says it that way and therefore it must be right... :roll: :sad:
the future is unwritten
freemysoul

Felicitas,
You read my mind :lol: . That is the first one that comes to my mind also. You would think that 'God' could pronounce such a common fantastical word properly.
I have seen all of the interviews you have done so far David, and they were insightful, I was just curious if another was possible, with just as much input from former students as your second interview with Glen. Also, the LARSE gathering at the park, where Carol Cobbs spoke was very helpful on a completely different level. If JZ honestly cared about the integrity of the science taught at RSE, Carol would have been given a permanent teaching position there, but because he would not go along with JZ's ridiculous and dishonest unscientific babblings, he was shown the door.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi freemysoul. Felicitas Thank your for you posts and suggestions.
Carol would have been given a permanent teaching position there, but because he would not go along with JZ's ridiculous and dishonest unscientific babblings, he was shown the door.
Carrolls journey out of RSE began in earnest after a incident during one of "Ramtha's' science teachings. Carroll being the scientist he was, was paying very close attention to one particular ground breaking teachings.
He was so impressed by "Ramtha's" scientific knowledge he turned to his partner " a beginner" and excitedly told her these teachings are way beyond known science, that is why "Ramtha" is the greatest teacher on Earth!
Just Not True said his partner who immediately pulled out a recently published book and pointed to the pages and the very words in verbatim that "Ramtha" had just spoken.
In that moment the RSE house of cards fell at his feet. At first he cushioned the blow with a twisted reasoning that "Ramtha" had left and JZ Knights ego had taken over RSE.
It took another three years before Carroll came to fully realize that "in his words" we have all been bamboozled by JZ Knight from the very start.
About a year before Carroll died he took part in a two hour interview with Kerry Brenner reporter for the Olympian Newspaper , that interview never saw the light of day.
I was just curious if another was possible, with just as much input from former students as your second interview with Glen.

I have asked several former staff members for a tape interview but the fear of retribution was to strong even though they know first hand that JZ knight is a fraud and RSE a dangerous and destructive organization. they refused.
We at EMF have put out the call several times to former RSE insiders to come forward and tell their story on video, even anonymously if requested.
But the RSE fear sticks like s--t, then there are those bottom feeders who received hush money and bolted the scene.

"We" are open to any suggestions and offers for video interview, perhaps a collection of former RSE students each having twenty minutes to tell their story,
titled "Red Flags over RSE.. :shock:
As for Glen, I dont think he has anything more to add, but if you have any specific questions in mind, post them here and I will ask him.

David.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

another example of mispronunciation - quite significant in my opinion -
correct pronunciation: hert-zi-an
Ramtha pronunciation: hert-i-zan

And always and again 3 cheers to Glen for his courage and gratitude for all the people he's helped by sharing his stories/experiences. He's had nothing at all to gain from his honesty - and endured much harm from JZ and her 'followers'.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Yes, this is a word that you would expect the 'scientist' Ramtha to know, isn't it? ROFL!!

Hertz: the unit of frequency
Herzian waves: electromagnetic used in communicating information through space

(After Heinrich Herz (1857-94), German physicist)

No confusion there, then? :lol:
WofthesunEofthemoon

Oops, yes, lots more confusion. That's what comes of trying to be too clever. (More laughter)

Of course the wave is a 'Hertzian wave' with a 't'. Perhaps Ramtha has sent my fingers a runner! :shock: :lol:
Felicitas

:D Yes, you'd indeed expect Scamtha not to mispronounce a word like 'labyrinth', after all he/she/it is the impotent one, right? Ooops, of course I meant omnipotent one, sorry for that little mispronounciation there... :twisted:

Another Dimension60,
Thanks, I knew there was another one I'd heard, but couldn't remember. It was of course 'hertizan' instead of 'hertzian', as you pointed out. Very funny. Yes, as
WofthesunEofthemoon says, the word is derived from the name of the German scientist Hertz. Hmm, that should not be too difficult for a 'master-teacher' such as Scamtha now shouldn't it?.. ;-)

David, I had heard that story before, about a student who was impressed with Scamtha's scientific knowledge and who was then shown a book by his 'partner' at the event, which contained exactly the same information that had just been given. I did not know however that the student this happened to was Caroll, so thanks for clearing that up.
the future is unwritten
freemysoul

You took the word right out of my mouth Felicitas, you'd think 'god' who created the Labrinth, could pronounce that which it created.
All these little discrepancies, mispronounced words, word for word 'teachings' from other sources, other ex-students speaking out are gradually bringing me back to reality and away from the abyss that I so precariously placed myself on. Thank you to each and everyone on here that has been inspirational and helpful to me during this strange re-awakening. Rest in peace Carroll, I truly hope his family understands just how much his words have helped me personally. His LARSE Gathering video was instrumental in challenging my preconceived idioms I allowed RSE/JZ to implant in my brain. Every day now isn't one giant disappointment after another because I'm 'not living as God', and I'm not giving my entire day to ridiculous 'disciplines' that only reinforce how 'far away from God' I am..............................................wow, what a huge relief.
Life is getting funner, easier and exciting again for the first time in a long time. Again, thank you all.
freemysoul

ps

p.s.
David,
That is exciting to know that interview is out there somewhere, any idea on where, or have you heard any more of it?
Thanks
Felicitas

Life is getting funner, easier and exciting again for the first time in a long time. Again, thank you all.
I totally recognize that, Freemysoul. So it was for me once I started to disentangle my braincells from Scamtha's ramblings.
Every day now isn't one giant disappointment after another because I'm 'not living as God', and I'm not giving my entire day to ridiculous 'disciplines' that only reinforce how 'far away from God' I am...
Yeah, it is truly unbelievable how much lighter one becomes, when the self-imposed mind control and all the guilt that comes with that are thrown out the door. :D
the future is unwritten
WofthesunEofthemoon

The world does, indeed, become a lighter place, after throwing away all the 'bogging-down' ideas which are given to us during any sojourn with a group like RSE, Freemysoul, Felicitas.

In RSE, there is always the issue of getting past all the 'hypnotic' rubbish which has been implanted straight into the sub-conscious, which can cause not only guilt at not measuring up, but also paranoia and fear, when one tries to leave. From what I can make out, there is an attempt to impart what I would call 'Stories for the Inner Ear', which subjects the sub-conscious to many metaphors which it only too readily responds to. (Remember how dreams often speak to us in metaphor?) Of course, I don't want to go into that too closely, for it may unnecessarily worry people. However, I do wish to say that it has been a privilege to make contact with you, Freemysoul, and if I can contribute anything towards holding hands with everyone on this site, across the oceans, to lend you our strength and love until you are ready to make it, out there, on your own, I am very happy, indeed!

Humour, enjoying all the very small, but important, things in life, giving and receiving love, remembering that challenges are not runners from Ramtha (naughty me! I overworked the motor on a food-mixer today, and, heavens above! I had manifested fire!) :lol: and also remembering that we are all part of the the glorious (and sometimes not too glorious) dance, that is how close we all are to God/god/the great spirit, or just each other. There is a teaching in the Koran (no, I am not a Muslim) which says that God is closer to you than your own skin. However, there are many who are leaving organizations like RSE, desperately trying to get their lives and their down-to-earth reason back, who really don't need to hear the word 'God' ever again. I am sure that if there really is such an entity, He/She/It would understand. For myself, I don't see things in quite such black and white terms - but what I am sure of, is that we are our all our own greatest teachers, and that whatever is right for us lies within.

Love

WofthesunEofthemoon
David McCarthy
Site Admin

A wonderful thread...thank you everyone :D
If I may hop in here with a reply to freemysoul's question...
That is exciting to know that interview is out there somewhere, any idea on where, or have you heard any more of it?
The last I heard was from Keri Brenner telling me it was the editors that buried the story.
Personally I think they were all responsible. Keri Brenner was already infected by RSE after she
attended an RSE event as a "special guest" of JZ Knight!!
The Editors didn’t want to upset JZ Knight/RSE ... one of their main advertising clients.
If/when JZ Knight goes completly mad and a massive tragedy occurs at RSE,
I suspect the Olympian may feel safe to resurrect Carrolls interview, but by then it would be to late....... :sad:

David
A Bravenet.com Forum
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 1&cmd=show
Re: The Olympian
Soon after the full page RSE infomercials placed in the Olympian newspaper in May 2007, I contacted Keri Brenner reporter for The Olympian newspaper, asking if she cared to report on the other side of the RSE story?
She agreed to interview five former RSE students at my home, this was later in June, For those that came forward to be interview and photographed…. it took great courage, and a few tears were shed in the process.
Keri told me she aimed to have the story printed in August.
Come August..I called Keri to ask what was going on, a change in plan she said!..
She wanted to tag our story into the “White Wind”/RSE court case scheduled for October.
I learnt yesterday that the court case has been rescheduled for next year,
I phoned Keri today to ask what is going on, But..Still no go on the “other side of the RSE “ story….
When I mentioned to Keri that the situation looks very much like the Olympian was more concerned with its advertisers
Keri responded that our story was just not that important, if I have issues with this…. take it up with the editor.
To echo Mathew Morrell’s post on this thread..
“The Olympian newspaper has become a mouthpiece for RSE,

Enough is enough….

David
Keri Brenner no longer works for the Olympian.
And can be reached here..
Keri Brenner Communications - Writing, PR, Marketing
http://www.keribrennercommunications.com/contact.html
It’s interesting to note that... of all Keri's articles with links placed on her website,
the RSE link is dead.... "Disillusioned former students target Ramtha, The Olympian, January 27, 2008"
No surprise there.... :roll:
freemysoul

David,
That just turns my stomach. There is a huge story in the burying of Carroll's interview maybe for another local paper, The Chronicle maybe, to expose The Olympian's bias. Hopefully it will see the light of day and with more public outcry of the hypocrisy at RSE, people will be openly informed as to what REALLY happens there. Thanks for your dedication David, I know that it comes from your honest care and compassion for other human beings.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Dear freemysoul
I know that it comes from your honest care and compassion for other human beings.
Thank you....
But "in the light of all eternity"...it really is a privilege....:D

Here is a link to the Keri Brenner article....
EMF' Message Board • View topic - Disillusioned former students target Ramtha The Olympian2008
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1159

David,

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”