RSE Where Angels Fear to Tread - Rockumentary VHS video - Buried and Destroyed

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
appealing

RSE Where Angels Fear to Tread - Rockumentary VHS video - Buried and Destroyed

Unread post by appealing »

I may be wrong but my understanding was that the Rockumentary was no longer available, and in fact RSE had asked for it to be returned. (Presumably because of the light in which it shows JZR? Correct me if I am wrong. Anyhow, an online friend of mine (who is still involved in RSE) posted a link to it on Vimeo! I'm thinking that wouldn't go down at all well with JZ if it is indeed out of reach of the public now... not exactly flattering stuff!
ex

Re: 'The Rockumentary'

Unread post by ex »

the rockumentry was showing exactly what was going on on the ranch at that time.lots of drinking dancing.they figured out if they showed it to non students it was 'misunderstood' and doesen't get received well. i was out wen the recall was. it probably has copyrights on it .
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi appealing
my understanding was that the Rockumentary was no longer available, and in fact RSE had asked for it to be returned.
I’ve been searching the board on this subject but can only found this post by JFR..
- Origonal EMF Forum
Apr 24, 2007 Re:"Reminds me of fairly recently (within a few years) when we were told to get rid of the videos, The Two Paths and the Rockumentary because they were old timelines.
I think the reason with the rockumentary was/is that she never had the integrity to get permission to use the music on them, or, if she did, she got some sort of licensing "for educational purposes etc. I happened to have bought a copy at the outback and have kept my receipt just in case I have the time to follow up on this one.
To All Prospective/Current Students of RSE; If you have doubts, please read these personal stories
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 7&cmd=show
journeythroughramthaland

The Where Angels Fear to Tread - A Rockumentary videos were pulled from the shelves and all copies were requested to be returned to RSE.
Apparently JZ Knight realized “too late” her performance of a drunken and belligerent Ramtha did not match her glossy PR image and should be buried literally!..
I suspect also..That JZ Knight did not have the legal licensing to use most of the music content.
Soooo... An RSE staff member was ordered to bury thousand of these VHS tapes on the RSE campus property using a backhoe “near the dead horse! :shock:
I think “Tree posted on this subject some time ago.
Anyway…
This was about the time of Pavel Mikoloski’s falling out with JZ Knight and quitting RSE.
I suspect seeing all his production work and future royalties $$$$ just dumped in a hole by JZ Knight was the last straw.
he moved to England.

Hey Pavel..what say you?

David.

_____________________________________________________________-

RSE link...
http://ramtha.com/html/rse-store/produc ... /v2.40.stm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
Studio: Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
VHS Release Date: May 1, 2002
Run Time: 38 minutes
A Film by Mark Vicente
Executive Producer: Linda Evans
Producers: Marjorie Layden and Pavel Mikoloski
Length: 38 minutes
http://www.markvicente.com/WAFT-opening.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Where Angels Fear to Tread - Rockumentary video.
Rockumental - Donde Los ángeles temen entrar. on Vimeo
Vimoo ink...
http://vimeo.com/7993138

Warning...this video contains RSE indoctrinations by JZ Knight/Ramtha
Viewer discretion advised!
David
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

This is powerful stuff, David. Think I am just going to have to defect to RSE. Only thing is, though, I would have to bite off that wagging finger of JZ wearing dressing-up clothes. It is very, very annoying. :twisted:

W.E. :-)
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Now you know why I call her The Buffon in her Dog and Pony show.

My wife was much more into RSE than I was, I mean at one point close to be fanatic and when I showed her that video two years ago, if ever she had any feeling left, they all when out the window that day.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

that was quick--now the video is deleted!
http://vimeo.com/7993138 as of 3:40 pm today
Joe
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Joe,

That was to be expected... but that fast: :shock:
EMF has several genuine copy and there are plenty of these” RSE Rockumentary” VHS tapes out there.
It’s only a matter of time before highlighted segments start appearing on YouTube.
If Judith tries to shut them down they will go Viral!

David

Page not foundhttp://vimeo.com/7993138
Sorry, "Rockumental - Donde los ángeles temen entrar." was deleted at 3:20:40 Wed Jan 26, 2011.
Vimeo has removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by JZ Knight claiming that this material is infringing: Rockumental - Donde los ángeles temen entrar..
We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hey well did not take long for the Lawyers to get it done. I am wondering if they took the time to look at it before they had it out. I would think that they would want to know what kind of customer she is.
Hey JZ my copies are not for sale but you can try David he has a lot more them me.

I tell you what! You tell us where the others one that you recalled are buried and we will just go put them in there for you.
I am wondering what else you have buried on that 104 acres of your. One things is for sure you do not have a UG on that land or anywhere else for that matter.

If you did not like me before you are going to hate me now, I am just warming up I hope you have nightmares about me. You hypocrite
Robair
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Admittedly this does make me curious whether the RSE crew were tipped off about it being there by their perusal of EMF! If so, well I think I'm pretty astounded that people can actually read anything off this site, and still be lackeys of JZ. Hmmmm. Anyway, for those of you that do ever find things you want to download on Vimeo, for whatever reasons, there is a great website called 'Clipnabber.'

Just sayin' and all ;)

Appealing
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

We know from the get go that RSE is monitoring our site, what I don’t know is who is doing it for her, whoever it is it has to be someone that know the whole thing is a scam and need to protect the Corporation, someone like Steve Klein or Greg Simmons , or Perhaps one of her son would make sense also since they never been in the school and know the whole thing is a farce and have a big interest in protecting it, after all this is their future fortune . I am wondering if they also had to sign the none disclosure forms after all I am pretty sure that trust is rampant in that family. Hey JZ if it would make you feel better you can send me one of those forms I would sing it for you so that you can take me to court when I keep disclosing everything about you. People that make other people sign those papers are people that have things to hide, honest people do not need to do that and God know you have nothing to hide, what sad is they think JZ is doing that to protect the secret teaching but very far from it in reality it is to protect the corporation called JZK Inc. Also don’t you think that taking someone to court for breach of disclosure would bring in the open everything she/they try to hide in the first place, JZ and charlatan like her know that and their only Hope is that people would be ignorant of that fact that it would expose her Dog and Pony Show or should I say her dog and horses show. Robair remember that one have already been exposed be nice now stick to the Pony. I told you JZ I want you to have nightmare about me but then again I am realistic I don’t think people like you have the capability to have feeling , dreams or nightmares
Robair
there

Unread post by there »

An RSE staff member was ordered to bury thousand of these VHS tapes on the RSE campus property using a backhoe “near the dead horse!

So is near the dead horse where someone should report illegal dumping

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/stormwater ... -home.html

Hazardous Waste Hotline
(360) 867-2664

Staffed Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm
Call this number to report potential violations and get information about hazardous waste. Automated information evenings, weekends and holidays
Mr. Wizard

Re: Who was the guy that put the website together

Unread post by Mr. Wizard »

She had a website put together for "Where Angels Fear" and the guy that did it was, I think, from Yelm and was a member. He had his own personal website which, at the time, was pretty cool. If you have ever seen the movie Pi it had that same style. Lots of random binary script and cool graphics.

Anyway, just curious if anyone out there remembers that guy and knows whether or not he is still involved with RSE.

Just call me,

Da Wiz.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I gave my copy of the "Rockumentary" to David, but not before I watched it one last time. I recall a drunken and sloppy foul-mouthed Ramtha kissing someone's baby on stage. It was a raucous free-for-all. The couples dancing on stage appeared to be in a drunken trance, and of course they were. Ramtha is a sloppy weak drunk who can't hold his/her liquor

Although the killing of the policeman in South Africa was tragic by all accounts, perhaps the incident will create interest in the RSE cult and what goes on in Yelm and beyond.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”