JZ Knight Ramtha Behind the Mask 1 of 4

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Watch Videos Online | Ramtha Behind the Mask 1 of 4 | Veoh.com
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v404380589mgHFh87
Used Under Fair Use Doctrine
17 USC § 107
Nonprofit educational purposes

JZ Knight Behind the Mask 1 of 4 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0AED49b_iY

WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Contains Foul Language and Religious Bigotry Hate Speech
JZ Knight -Behind the Mask- part 1of4 Produced by former members of RSE
This is the Full Unedited Video of JZ Knight's Anti-Catholic Religious Bigotry and Violent Hate-Speech

Recorded February 17 2012 at (RSE) 'Ramtha's School of Enlightenment' Yelm Washington.

JZ Knight -Behind the Mask- YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
has been taken down by YouTube following a copyright complaint by JZ Knight.
This new video contains longer clips so that people can see and understand the full
context of JZ Knight's religious bigotry and violent hate speech,
JZ Knight continues to argue that the Video -Romero,Wolfe Protect Ramtha Cult - is
highly edited and taken out of context.
Now JZ Knight argues a copyright infringement on the follow-up video that clearly shows the context was not only accurate but showed more footage she desperately does not want the public to
view. Sandra Romero calls this woman a 'spiritual leader'.

We are former Students of RSE making our concerns public regarding Fire, Health and Safety violations at (RSE) in the hope, that in doing so, we may contribute to the prevention of more injuries in the future, and, or, a tragedy from occurring at RSE.

The public, including the participants of RSE deserve all of the due care, and attention, governmental agencies have been established to provide.
We further maintain, that failure to investigate when violations are brought to the attention of regulating governmental agencies amount to tacit agreement with the violations, and, or,a failure to fulfill obligatory duties.
It is tragic that injuries and, or deaths, may have to take place at RSE before indications & records of corruption, and negligence (dating back years), are found in the case of JZ Knights RSE Corporation are brought forward.
We Request, that JZ Knight and County officials be investigated
for fraud and corruption resulting in gross breaches of Fire Health and Safely Regulation at RSE for the past 12 years, with blatant disregard and indifference for the safely and wellbeing of RSE Students. RSE Needs to be Shut Down Now.
Before a Major Tragedy Strikes and Lives are Lost.
Related:
Thank you to:
The Freedom Foundation:
http://www.myfreedomfoundation.com/inde ... ton_county
View RSE Temporay Use Permit - RSE SUP-95-007
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1836
Fire, Health and Safety concerns at RSE
Letter sent to Federal, State, and local government agencies.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1117
Main Document sent to government agencies: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1118
(EMF) View topic - JZ Knight Gifts Local Fire Department $120.000
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1047&p=8151#p815
(EMF) View topic - RSE business license expired Feb 2 2000
posting.php?mode=edit&f=18&p=12557
(EMF) View topic:
Fire, Health and Safety concerns and violation at RSE have been ignored
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1804.
Visit: (EMF) Former RSE students Forum • Index page
index.php
JZ Knight Pledges Additional $120,000 Gift To Local Fire/EMS Department
http://www.jzknight.com/2009/11/jz-knig ... epartment/

17 USC § 107
FAIR USE NOTICE: This material is made available for the purpose of advancing understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues.
This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who are interested in studying such information for research and educational purposes.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZ Knight Behind the Mask 1 of 4 - YouTube -

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The Video has been blocked once again by JZ Knight claiming 'copyright infringement',
this time on the Freedom Foundation site.
This is getting interesting.

David
JZK, Inc YouTube takedown Notice 10-30-2012.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
My question is, Where is the Buffoon in all of this ? Not a beep from his drunkenness.

If you are a Paying unit in the school,this question should be on your mind. Where is our fearless teacher?
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Haha, he's not even game enough to MC the halloween dance. Where's a good spook when you need him?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

It has been suggested that JZK,Inc has slapped a copyright infringement on the video because of the music. if true...This is a BS.
It is not our infringement. We can still broadcast a portion of any music/works for review, critique, teach or warn, in print or broadcast under non- profit fair use doctrine 17 USC § 107.. What JZ Knight is basically saying is..
I am in copyright infringement with the Eleven Hours of music with my voiceover rants, thus you must be too for using a fraction of that 'music/voiceover'
for legitimate review under Fair Use Doctrine 17 USC § 107.
JZ Knight and her RSE directors are digging an ever deeper hole for themselves.

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

J.Z is obviouly embarassed by her own videos and actions. She pulls the real footage. What a Joke. And I am dealing with real problems. Mind controlled elderly parents. I will be seeking advice on this. My gawd, the problems rse has caused. Has there been posts on dealing with the elderly rse student? It is a whole different situation put upon the family. J.Z. you have put people through hell and you cover up your own teachings. Oh, maybe it is Ramtha speaking not you? Then he would be a demond. I think that demond is just J.Z.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight -Behind the Mask- part 1of 4 Spiritual Leader or Spiritual Predator?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7IAkxKr0tzaPH3uKvk

WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Contains Foul Language and Religious Bigotry Hate Speech

Unedited segments of JZ Knight's Anti-Catholic, Anti-Religious Bigotry, and Violent Hate-Speech Recorded February 17 2012 at (RSE) 'Ramtha's School of Enlightenment' Yelm Washington.
JZ Knight -Behind the Mask- YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
was been taken down following a copyright complaint by JZK,Inc
This video contains longer clips so that people can see and understand the full
context of Knight's religious bigotry and violent hate speech,
Knight continues to argue that Video -Romero,Wolfe Protect Ramtha Cult - is
highly edited and taken out of context.
Now Knight argues a copyright infringement on this video that clearly shows the context was not only accurate but showed more footage she desperately does not want the public to view.
This is a twenty minute segment pulled from an Eleven Hour RSE,Inc 'production'.
Portions of music/works for review, critique, educate or warn, under non- profit fair use doctrine is within 'Fair Use copyright law 17 USC § 107 , is perfectly legitimate and legal within copyright law.

Visit: The EnlightenMeFree (EMF) Online Forum • Index page
index.php

FAIR USE NOTICE: This material is made available for the purpose of advancing understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues.
17 USC § 107
David McCarthy
Site Admin

It is a whole different situation put upon the family. J.Z. you have put people through hell and you cover up your own teachings.
Thank you Rooster.
I'm also very worried about the fallout on RSE students and their families these videos will present.
Many will be feeling frightened and confused; the Yelm community will not take kindly to JZ Knights betrayal of their trust
It gives me no pleasure to release these videos; it just about breaks my heart.
It is likely I will not release the other 3 videos publically.
JZ Knight will use the students as a shield not giving a damn who she destroys to save her own skin.
I appeal to all RSE staff to walk away now,
Please help us all regain our humanity and community.

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

the people you are concerned about are sitting in the audience cheering. the fallout i can see is that some students look at it and realize: i was so drunk and stupid agreeing with that? if you don't show the rest rse might say you put all the negative together and the other tapes are all good.
anyway thank you for putting this out. jz doesen't have a chance if the public knows the truth.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

EX. I was at the events portrayed here. Yes. I actually thought when I heard Gay men used to be catholic women that it actuially made sense. I believed it. 100%
He was not talking about catholics just at that event. He mentioned that JZ Knight at another event touched the coffin of mary magdalene, was invited by the elite. How Jesus and MAry had wild sex.
How lucifer was italian god of light. and on and on

If Korea was to be bombed I believed it would be against all reason. If nothing happened well, then reality had changed. . If the gulf oil spill, the second one was going to blow up anyday, didnt happen..it was because rea;lity changed again.. the second iceland volcano eruption, didnt come because something else was going down..the second three days to get out of Japan earthquake coming to created a tidal wave, by June at best.. I was terrified. I had nightmares. The bombs at Fort Lewis made me cry, armeggedon was here.
And since I was stupid and didnt have a UG me and my kids would be dead. Washed away by the pacific Ramtha said. We would all be. RIght up to Yelm city limits, would be an island.
That meant all the students in Roy and McKenna we would all be dead.

So we would do these c&E sessions at school where we would see the end of the world, a sky of fire, then aliens come down and we run out of our caves....we were guided into this meditation where we blew intentions out of our mouths until we turned blue. It was Ramtha on cd played for us in the arena.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am Thankful, the videos have been posted. The world should know the truth of rse. What I am experiencing with family is not because of recent fall out. There may be some, the very extreme paranoia. Paranoia has always been quite marked in rse students. It is much worse at this time.

Problems with the aging student are very difficult to deal with. The whole denial of the aging process and declining health. The refusal for help when needed. The lack of funds for proper care and fear of govermental help. Not to mention nothing is set up for the future. No retirement, No funeral arrangement ect. All has to be set up by the children. My parents health are seriously declining, due to lack of proper medical care.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i was there too not on that particular event. sitting there moved by jzs hypnotic speech patterns to tears. but one fine morning you have to question the predictions, the inconsistencies, the anonymity of mass audiences. hanging on jzs lips i believed everything in the beginning. after a wile soberness catches up. ramtha had a lot of emotional human problems and that you can see on some events were jz goes too far. than its time to stand up even to your teacher. normally you get a lesson and your guru shows you something. even that you r a punk and need to be humble. but ramtha doesn't exist his runners are programmed and not real. she is just a bigmouth. every ramtha move makes only money sense. there is no spiritual background. i didn't wanna insult you. you woke up. so should everybody who sees things like that sober and with the knowledge what the year rely brought. that there were no reason to waste it in fear. hearing rumors of that event and seeing not everybody run let me doubt sanity of most ramsters. i already knew that they cheat and lie. yes there r also exceptions. as it turned out i was just impatient. karma needed a wile to catch up.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Just an FYI all the links have been taken down, i tried them all.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

freedom foundation still has them
Oriane

Unread post by Oriane »

I managed to watch the unedited version of the JZ knight video before they took it down. I am so appalled by JZR quoting Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life" and outraged by the followers listening to all her BS with love and even taking notes of the BS . I realised how easy it is for us, as spiritual seekers, to lose our critical thinking and our own sense of values and take on someone else's imaginary beliefs and their values . I am no longer in touch with my Ramster friend. It is his choice and I accept it. I mentioned to him about this website and some of the things I found out about rse through this forum but he wouldn't have a bar of it!! This Ramtha charade can't go on. Too many good people are getting tangled into deceit, lies, andhypocrisy. I have no doubt this is the start of JZR downfall and I am so glad to be here to witness it.
Sorry that was my vent..I will be following this court case very closely.
Thank you again to all of you for being on this forum as it has been an amazing source of support and information for a non-rse student.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

freedom foundation still has them
The Freedom Foundation uploaded JZ Knight Behind the Mask 1 of 4 to Youtube.
It was immediatly taken down by JZK.Inc for alleged copyright infringement.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

For the EMF record.

Date: 11/17/2012 9:14:33 AM
To: Steven NV News Yelm.
Subject: : EMF David McCarthy [#1143329382] YouTube Copyright Notification
FYI
Dear Steven, NV News.
I wish to make this public.
YouTube has taken down ‘JZ Knight Behind the Mask 1 of 4’ following a copyright infringement complaint by JZK,Inc
On 11/1/2012 I wrote to JZK,Inc seeking clarification regarding this alleged copyright infringement
based on a JZK.Inc ‘Conditions of Participation’ (COP) document they claim I, and all our EMF members are subjected to.
To date, 11/17/2012, they have not responded to my request.
The reason is clear. I did not sign this JZK.Inc (COP) agreement ever.
JZK.Inc is now attempting to hold myself and all EMF members subject to a (COP) gag order document.
Why?
JZ Knight desperately want this video taken down because it clearly shows the violent hate speech video released by Virginia Coverdale
was not edited out of context, and is in fact far worse, and absolutely indefensible unless of the mindset of JZ Knight and RSE indoctrinated students.
What is going on here is an attempt to gag the evidence that JZ Knight’s unconscionable hate speech at RSE is beyond doubt.
Please.
Let us not lose sight that Knight has been operating RSE. Inc these past twelve years without a valid county SUP permit,
With gross breaches of Fire, Health and safety regulations that County officials continue to turn a blind eye.

Yours Sincerely

David McCarthy

Representing former RSE students and their families at Enlighten Me Free.com (EMF)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhfQvC4tTkY

Date: 11/16/2012 12:53:04 PM

To: enlightenmefree

Subject: Re: [#1143329382] New YouTube Copyright Counter Notification

Hi there,

Thank you for your counter-notification. We have received the attached court order in regard to this content. Therefore, we regretfully cannot honor this counter-notification. The content will not be reinstated.

Regards,

The YouTube Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Subject: New YouTube Copyright Counter Notification
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:08:01 -0700 (PDT

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Watch Videos Online | Ramtha Behind the Mask 1 of 4 |

-WARNING- Viewer Discretion Advised!
Contains Anti Religious Bigotry, Foul Language and hate speech.
These RSE,Inc video segments
Used Under Fair Use Doctrine 17 USC § 107
Nonprofit educational purposes.

This is a twenty minute segment I pulled from an eleven hour RSE live stream broadcast of Feb 17 2012.
JZ Knight claims the shorter version uploaded by Virgina Coverdale to YouTube was highly edited and taken out of context.
This is a lie.
This longer version clearly shows the full context and extent of JZ Knights religious bigotry and violent hate speech delivered during an eleven hour drunken rant at RSE..

JZ Knight, president & CEO of JZK Inc obtained approval of a Special Use Permit, February 2 1998. Designated a two year temporary SUP for a Nonprofit Fraternal Organization.
(RSE) is not a Fraternity, it is a multimillion dollar corporate business operating under a fraudulently obtained SUP's. SPR-3-89 - SUP-95-007 permits for over Twenty Four years running.
Quote Chapter 18.97 SPECIAL USE PERMITS Expiration and renewal.
"A special use permit shall automatically expire unless substantial construction is completed within two years from the date the special use permit is granted "

David
ex

Re: JZ Knight Ramtha Behind the Mask 1 of 4

Unread post by ex »

i liked especially the no victim here line. were she stats that she is on her way making state law. one year later = lawsuit to save appearance. lousy focus.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

One of my favorite moments was when she says she can't keep a man because she loves the students so much! Given up her life for the benefit of the students, poor lady, no victim here! Thats how she keeps the followers in line about her massive wealth and opulance, she should get something out of it right? I wonder if St Theresa would agree?Joan of Arc has nothing on the martyrdom of this lifetime :roll:

Oh and the drunkrant about how the church should sell all their gold and feed the starving people around the world! Some gall, take your own advice and feed your loyal followers! Btw, that came from the comedienne Sarah Silverman, I saw it on Bill Mahr 2 years ago. You can probably google it, it's quite good.

Jingz
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Here we go again..... "JZ Knight Ramtha Behind the Mask 1 of 4" has been taken down by JZK following a copyright complaint to Veoh.
I will make a counter notification, either way it's going to be up again elsewhere ..alongside part 2, ASAP.

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

i am still puzzled that rse can breach their contract . they clearly advertise that they sell enlightenment and miracles. if someone goes to make a consumer complaint jzs lawyers go to longs to ridicule her customer to expect her false fraudulent advertisement for real. how comes no matter what the law get used in favour for one person who last but least even get away with perjury.
so vs brother and all of jzs goons should be forced to keep their mouth shut. its already a mistrial.
good to see that they dig their hole deeper and deeper. is there no possibility that the video get posted as a 'private' thing only to be seen by invitation? is there any chance that the content get into the court records for the public to see?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

is there no possibility that the video get posted as a 'private' thing only to be seen by invitation?
Hi ex,No..it still gets taken down anyway, some sites don’t even give you the recourse of a counter notification.
And for some Video upload sites the RSE video footage is so offensive they refuse to show it.
is there any chance that the content get into the court records for the public to see?
From what I understand...Certainly in a jury trial they will be presented with all the evidence....
What the public media gets to see, hear and report on.....
depends on the laws set forth in civil lawsuits or criminal prosecutions at hand.
Hopefully someone here has a clearer understanding than I..
Anyone?

David
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I think we should look at this in a positive way. Obviously we have their FULL attention now, hello scammers, nice to see you've taken notice that this is about more than a few disgruntled students and a woman scorned (which is you jz, you're the only one scorned)! Why oh why would an all enlightened being be soooooo emotional??? This video is from Feb of this year which is 4 years after the fact, but you ramble on...you can't help yourself, because you're drunk 'and your veils are down'. If you are the Best student, how come you don't seem to know how to love a man? Maybe you won't be able to until you love yourself! Love yourself into life! The truth shall set you free!!!!!

To all my emf friends we should only give tactical advice to V via pm from now on, sorry mike, greg and steve, no more freebies, and jz here's my last bit of advice for you: don't drink while taking your antidepressants, the results are harmful!

New fitting nickname: scrambles :D

Jingz
ex

Unread post by ex »

what about transcribes? i know its a lot of work but maybe even hardcore ramsters will look trough the message if it lacks showbiz and her hypnotic manipulating speech patterns. you even can make her goons lie again:' that it is not what was said at all'. just an idea.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I don't know much about how bit torrent works. I think that bit torrent is a peer to peer network with dynamic load sharing, with index servers operating in jurisdictions that do not cooperate with international copyright laws. There is really nobody to go to to slap down a ceease and decist request.

If one uses a popular ssearch engine, it is easy to see that a lot of well known Ramtha material has already been put out on bit torrent; some Ramtha material appears to have been on line for years via torrent.
denotes

Unread post by denotes »

Hey all,

I posted for a bit on the original message board where my handle was *denotesmeaning.

Just checked in to see how things were progressing in the effort to expose JZ as the meglomaniacal fraud that she is and I am glad to see the website thriving and active.

Very curious about this video that she has had removed from...such a litigious litte cretin is our JZ.

Not that the content of the video as described surprises me in the least, I don't think the woman could become more toxic if she tried.

good luck getting it back on the net, I have no suggestions as to how to do it just hopes that it will happen.

*denotesmeaning
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Is there currently any working link to this video, anywhere?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Is there currently any working link to this video, anywhere?
Hello Sunshine,
Yes, JZ Knight behind the Mask 1 & 2 have been available to selected EMF members, the public and investigative journalist via a password protected site for some time now.
Rest assured...we will the make the video's available to our new EMF members once we have established a certain criteria of trust.
We are going to keep them under key for the time being.
I do have a request to EMF members.
It is very important that these videos be transcribed...English, Germans,Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian....ETC
We will then make the transcribes available on EMF and elsewhere.

Please let me know if you are available to help us with this task and I will send you the video hardcopies.... :idea:

Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com

David
Sunshine

Hello David,
I just tried to send you a PM, did it go through? I am not usually this computer illiterate but I tried clicking on the link at the end of your post, no luck there. So I tried sending you a PM. Not sure if it sent?? Sorry. Feeling stupid and just a little frustrated... Just wanting to connect with you in regards to your last post to me. I've never participated in a chat forum before, maybe that's my problem. Please bear with me.
Sunshine

I see it is late there, wherever you are.. my PM sent and is sitting in my outgoing box. Maybe it stays there until it is read? Its not in my sent box.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”