J.Z. Knight says she is "having a good time"

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Having a good time on what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8rXcyWwhHs&feature=plcp
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Re: J.Z. Knight says she is "having a good time"

Unread post by seriously »

It was pretty obvious she was insinuating she just did some cocaine or was joking that she just did cocaine. Don't performers use cocaine to get up for gigs?

I haven't been to an event since probably 1990 or 91 at the latest. It's surreal to see what JZ has turned into. She used to have a good delivery. She's a train wreck now. It's all so Fing dumb and pathetic.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Related:
The psychological massacre: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple
An Investigation by Rose Wunrow

We watched him as he kept taking pills until he seemed dazed by them.

The leader who had helped many of his followers get off of drugs was, by the end of Jonestown, using “uppers to help him stay awake, and then used downers to get to sleep” (Moore).

According to Moore, “His ‘super-human’ abilities to stay awake clearly were the result of drugs” (Moore).

An autopsy on Jones’ body after the massacre revealed a level of barbiturate pentobarbital (a prescription drug used as a short-term treatment for insomnia) which would have killed an ordinary person,
signifying that Jones had been using the drug for a considerable amount of time.

http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/AboutJonestow ... unrow1.htm
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Were children present at that event?

It was sickening the way the audience laughed in agreement.

Don't any of her followers even care or get offended anymore? What has become of their minds? Did they sign away their critical thinking when they signed the participation agreement? How would a ramster explain this video to a caring non-RSE family member?

Where are the cops?

CD
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

CalDream,

My mother's explanation when I questioned her about it was "oh, well, you have to understand that was not JZ, that was Ramtha, and he will do anything to get our attention." Which says what? That they are so thick they don't pay attention to anything unless it is delivered in a drunken hate-fueld rant?

I replied that I could never be ok with such a mean, hateful drunken rant. My mother said, "Oh, I agree with you completely, but he just does that to get us to listen."

Round and round and round we go. I find it hard to have any kind of conversation with her these days as I can't bring myself to speak on an intimate and honest level with someone who would not only tolerate that kind of BS, but pay for it to boot.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Marie,
I so get the same. When it comes to jz, she is just overcoming her human experience.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

In the video, Judy Knight didn't say she just came back from doing cocaine, but gesturing at her nose and sniffing doesn't leave much to imagination. The audience cheers her for proclaiming the presumed self-destructive and illegal behavior. That is disgusting and sad on so many levels.

I've had the discussion with my Ramtha-addicted friends about JZ Knight's alcohol use. There is always some silly rationalization to explain away Knight's apparently outrageous behavior. The most common is that, "Ramtha," must be outrageous in order to get the audience's attention. My word! How stupid and inattentive is the audience? Ramsters are supposed to be evolving their brains; you'd think Mr. Ramtha should be able to virtually communicate in shorthand or even mental telepathy with such evolved minds. Instead there is relentless foul language and excessive drinking.

I am still looking for a good way to discuss this issue with ramsters, but the problem is that a rational conversation can not be had with an irrational person.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”