Event Videos?

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
AG89

Event Videos?

Unread post by AG89 »

Hi All,

I've only recently just learned about RSE and JZK; just started to do some research about RSE in the last week because I work for a production company that makes a documentary television program. In an upcoming episode we will be focusing on someone I'll call X, who studied with RSE. X wanted to make a movie to promote his own theories that were based on what he was learning from RSE. X hired someone to raise money for the film's production, but then used that money for himself, never actually making a movie. I've heard that X was a student at RSE for several years in the late 1990s and attended at least one live event in approximately 1999 that may have been videotaped. Does anyone know where I can maybe find video from live events? Youtube seems to be full of a lot of stuff that is put out by RSE itself. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, so I don't really even know how to conduct a proper search. Ultimately, I think I want to find video that shows the audience (not just JZK on stage being Ramtha). If anyone has any thoughts on how to proceed, I'd really appreciate it. While this particular show is not really going to be focusing on exposing RSE, I do think that showing the link X had to this group will help the audience understand why he thought what he was doing was perfectly innocent, when in fact he was acting quite fraudulently.

Thanks! ~AG89~
Ockham

Re: Event Videos?

Unread post by Ockham »

RSE is a private compound, and the corporation that runs RSE does not permit any photography or recording that it does not control or sanction itself. You will probably have to deal with RSE's publicist if you want obtain archival video from 1999. Don't expect any cooperation from RSE unless you want to agree to portray RSE with the public image it wants to project.

Best wishes for the success of your documentary project.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”