Covid-19 - What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans step by step - YouTube

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Covid-19 - What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans step by step - YouTube

Unread post by David McCarthy »

What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans step by step - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKt3dAd ... T5b43hwyD0
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Covid-19 - What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans step by step - YouTube

Hi Everyone,

A critical question to ask 'and be answered' is.. Is this covid-19 virus so deadly we needed to shutdown the county and surrender over our civil rights and accept a draconian lock down? If you say yes...Perhaps its because you believe those Government health 'experts' and the mass media information that millions will die unless we stop this deadly virus in its tracks Etc... You believe so? Then please check this out... from The New England Journal of Medicine They do not ..repeat DO NOT advocate locking down a country to fight Covid-19. Furthermore they categorically state: Quote: ""that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza, or a pandemic influenza rather than a disease similar to SARS....""
Influenza is commonly known as "the flu",..Yes you read that..THE FLU. The entire narrative is based on coercive lies...
Key statements from this NEJM report ...
5. report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19;
these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity.
If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2
8. However, given the efficiency of transmission as indicated in the current report, we should be prepared for Covid-19 to gain a foothold throughout the world, including in the United States. Community spread in the United States could require a shift from containment to mitigation strategies such as social distancing in order to reduce transmission.
Such strategies could include isolating ill persons (including voluntary isolation at home), school closures, and telecommuting where possible.
Every decision comes with consequences.
The cost of this lockdown in NZ is roughly $1 billion PER DAY.
Can you imagine what that kind of money spent on our communities to fight poverty and our critical housing shortage? or how about cleaning up our rivers and the environment? $1 billion PER DAY folks..and who's paying for that?
Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted | NEJM
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387
Ockham

Re: Covid-19 - What in the world is actually going on Document reveals plans step by step - YouTube

Unread post by Ockham »

There are a couple of interesting questions here. The first is the intersection of personal freedoms with looking out for the safety of one’s neighbors. It is risky to draw too much of an analogy, however,... the Coronavirus pandemic situation is a little like public cigarette smoking restrictions. The other person should have a right to smoke cigarettes and endure any consequences that might arise from the behavior. On the other hand I should be able to expect to share a public space without undue worry my neighbor’s behavior is going seriously impact my well being. The second question concerns the capacity of the infrastructure and social fabric to resist the strain of an uncontained progression of Coronavirus infection.

The question of whether people should be compelled to stay out of public places depends on who you ask. Personally, I have a preexisting condition, and I would like to to be able to go to the grocery store when it becomes an absolute necessity and have the courtesy of the other shoppers to wear masks to contain infectious particles they might not be aware they are emitting.

The impact on infrastructure and social structure is something that may be modeled. The state health authority where I live estimated the person-to-person replication rate was r0=2.5 when the outbreak started locally. That number could be debated because testing was very sporadic at that time. The current replication rate after social distancing, etc. is estimated to be r0=0.95, which suggests without aggravating factors, the disease would eventually extinguish. The initial fatality rate in this locale is IFR=1.4%. Influenza type A was estimated to have an r0=1.16 in the 2017 flu season. The Coronavirus SARS-2 that causes COVID-19 is apparently considerably more transmissible than influenza the A; exponentially more infectious it appears. Of course the numbers have to be taken under advisement because they come from a state health authority.

The best way to see what the paragraph above means is to run it through a model, which is available on The web site Five Thirty Eight: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wi ... t-save-us/ Scroll down in the article to find the interactive model. The model includes intentional statistical noise, so you’ll see different outcomes affected by initial conditions each time you run the model. Note the larger the r0 value, the greater the sensitivity to minor variations in initial condition noise. What you’ll see is about the same to twice as many total deaths (which unless you’re one of the unlucky, isn’t that bad) between running r0=1 and r0=2.5. The variability between runs with r0=1 is much less, which means it is easier for the government to make an appropriately sized response at the right time. The r0=1 takes around 400 days to reach herd immunity. The r0=2.5 model peaks around 75 days typically and reaches herd immunity typically in less than 100 days though on one run it took 400 days. The big difference between the two r0 values is that r0=2.5 results in peak infection and death rates up to ten times the peak as with r0=1. It is much more difficult for a government to mount an appropriately sized and timed response with r0=2.5. New York City narrowly escaped a run-away peak that would have been several times what its health care network could handle. Even people who aren’t hospitalized may be seriously ill. Several of my acquaintances did get infected and were incapacitated for several weeks with severe flu-like symptoms. The people unable to work for several weeks could also have been up to ten times as many at the peak infection rate.

One thing which I believe significantly blunted the peak of the infection rate where I live is that public schools were closed almost immediately when the outbreak was detected. The neighboring state with almost the same population number waited a week longer to close schools and has about three times as many COVID-19 cases and twice as many deaths at the time I am writing this.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Ockham, thank you for sharing,

Re:
There are a couple of interesting questions here. The first is the intersection of personal freedoms with looking out for the safety of one’s neighbors.
Surely...This is true depending on just how 'deadly' a threat actually is.
As I've made clear in my previous posts ..
Is this covid-19 virus so deadly we needed to shutdown the county and surrender over our civil rights and accept a draconian lock down?
I emphatically say no. The evidence is now in... the predicted death toll from this Covid-19 virus was totally overblown based on faulty computer models to the point of recklessness. I can provide the links if you wish.
Personally, I have a preexisting condition, and I would like to to be able to go to the grocery store when it becomes an absolute necessity and have the courtesy of the other shoppers to wear masks to contain infectious particles they might not be aware they are emitting.
I also have a 'preexisting condition' and more vulnerable then most. However.. there is currently no evidence that wearing a non medical mask can prevent infection or spread from COVID-19.
Just yesterday in NZ a man was arrested and charged with breaching the NZ Civil Aviation Act for refusing to wear a face mask on an domestic flight.
As for for shopping trips?..why not implement shopping times for the most vulnerable in our society?

Again..thanks for sharing Ockham :idea:

Related: FSI - Is the Coronavirus as Deadly as They Say?
https://fsi.stanford.edu/news/coronavir ... y-they-say

Related: WHO. Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19 April 2020
https://www.scribd.com/document/4554270 ... from_embed

Related: : 600 Physicians Say Lockdowns Are A ‘Mass Casualty Incident’ May 22, 2020
Dr. Simone Gold initiated the letter signed by 600 physicians because of her passionate concern for millions of patients who are not receiving care. Some critics on Twitter have cited an irrelevant Associated Press article to discredit her work, claiming it was a Republican “fronted” effort. Not true. “This was 100% physician grassroots. There was 0% GOP,” Dr. Gold told us.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gracemarie ... ce033f50fa

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”