The Glen Cunningham followup Q & A Video Interviews

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Glen Cunningham followup Q & A Video Interviews

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Recorded October 20 2008. Yelm, Washington.
This two part video is a follow-up Q & A session from the GC interview of September 27 08.
Glen field?s questions from former members of RSE,
And responds to the criticism from RSE and its supporters.

Ramtha Cult Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 1 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjNElxOvxY

Ramtha Cult Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 2 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RABw4oqtO6E

Thank you EMF for all your support... and your questions for Glen.

David.

:lol:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Unread post by tree »

early parts are pretty interesting.
some of the questions were asked of the time frame after which Glen was there,
so things like the cussing, wine ceremonies, shoving people, etc were not really relevant.

I found the "manifestation" evening segment very enlightening.
Kind of pissed me off actually that people she knew were getting the money,
only to be used later on for events.
Also, that she as ramtha had to ask who people were pfft

kind of like asking "What be a Safeway?"
and "what be a screen door".

dang, the more I see revealed, the more I see how much blatant lying there is going on.
DreamWeaver

Unread post by DreamWeaver »

Hello,

great video. As to the "The Manifestation Evening" segment...read a woman's testimonial in the latest RSE Newsletter where she found a 100 $ dollar bill in her new sleeping bag.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I would always keep a stash of money in my jean pockets. Well, through all of the disciplines, one pocket emptied itself on the field. I didn't realize it until someone near me found it and said, "look what I found!" Their partner said "look what you manifested!" I didn't say anything since there was no way to prove it was indeed mine, but I know cash slipped out of my pocket. So who knows. The point is, they believed it was "manifested." :roll: :roll: :roll: (It was, but by me and not in the RSE definition of "manifesting," if it were indeed my lost stash. :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

some of the questions were asked of the time frame after which Glen was there,
Hello tree....

We had discussed this issue prior to recording, and decided it was important to include some accounts of those RSE "Caligula" wine ceremonies for public record.
Perhaps soon.. An eyewitness will come forward for an interview.
Also, that she as ramtha had to ask who people were
Yep..How about that?
I challenge any RSE member to walk up "Ramtha" and respectfully ask a simple question...
that "he" ought to know, being so ?enlightened? and all,
something like.... What do I hold "hidden" in my right hand Ramtha?
It will burst their RSE bubble... and may very well save their life....!

David.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

DreamWeaver

Hello,

great video. As to the "The Manifestation Evening" segment...read a woman's testimonial in the latest RSE Newsletter where she found a 100 $ dollar bill in her new sleeping bag.
Hi Dreamweaver,

I don't have the RSE newsletter. My email delivery was discontinued at one point, even though I never asked to be unsubscribed. I know this has happened to others, also. Intersting.

Anyway, how do YOU think the $100 ended up in the woman's sleeping bag ?
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Dreamweaver, could you elaborate on the point you are making about the $100?

I don't think anyone would argue that focus and action toward one's dreams sometimes results in some truly extraordinary circumstances and stories.

It's hardly magic, though. And hardly a validation of the "realness" of Ramtha. At one event, I was focused on having an open heart and was contemplating generosity. So I put $25 in an envelope and tossed it into a random tent when everyone was in the arena during Ramtha's teaching. So I never knew who got the money and they never knew who gave it. The cash certainly did not fall out of thin air, thin Infrared into thin Hertzian for this person.

So my question to you is what do you think $100 unexpectedly showing up in a tent at the Ranch implies to you?
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup, that was a generous act on your part.

You also bring up a good point. I've seen people at events bring things and place them on other people's mats. It could be a certain food, flowers, etc. But it happens all the time. I know of one woman who wrote checks and gave them to a couple of students.

You're absolutely right, that is not to be confused with manifesting from the ethers/void from Point Zero (thought) into hertzian (mass - our reality).

That's simply a reflection of people doing kind deeds for others, working MASS to MASS as Rambles would call it.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Glen must have been at other Tahumo outings other than the 3 I was in.
I was in the very first one in which, incidentally,, it snowed. It was not known before hand that is was going
to snow, nor was it planned.
I just know that after the discipline was performed, there was a good inch and a half to two inches of snow
on the ground when JO called it. And there was a perfect circle of green grass around me and me and my clothes
were perfectly dry. I do not recall who was with jz at when the Tahumo excercise started.
There were about 16 of us in total.

There were 2 other times, maybe about a year later that Tahumo was "taught". Both times it was winter
and very very cold. It was not "spontaneous" like the very first one.
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

Wakeup-Call wrote: At one event, I was focused on having an open heart and was contemplating generosity. So I put $25 in an envelope and tossed it into a random tent when everyone was in the arena during Ramtha's teaching. So I never knew who got the money and they never knew who gave it. The cash certainly did not fall out of thin air, thin Infrared into thin Hertzian for this person.
Hi Wakeup .. thanks for your story about tossing $25 into a tent ?.I can imagine if that had landed in my tent, I woulda thought I manifested it and woulda been beside myself with my great powers!! Really ?that?s how willing I was in those days, to believe in ?hmm .. what is it . ..believe in magic .. that?s what it seems like now . ..belief in MAGIC . .not MANIFESTATION!! . . . although in those days, I would have seen it as proof that the teachings were ?working?, my brain was ?expanding? and I was on the road to becoming god/woman realized . ..how absolutely remarkable!!!

When Rambles first talked about manifesting in our hand .. .I tried to manifest ?please don?t laugh . . .er, well, I tried to manifest a blueberry muffin ?I musta been hungry at the time .. .anyway, ?blinders down?, ?hands in the CnE position? and the music came on .. .and honestly, I focused on that blueberry muffin so clearly I could smell it and when the music stopped and I took off my blinders and there was no muffin in my hand . ..I was more surprised that it wasn?t there than I would have been if it was.

Same thing about crossing the creek to get to the tank. So many people were frantic about getting wet crossing the creek . . . . they were going out and buying fishermen?s waders and duct taping their boots to their rain pants so the water wouldn?t get in ?and I thought how silly they were . ..they didn?t ?get? the teaching ?all you had to do was focus and cross the creek and you wouldn?t get wet .. it was simple .. .it wasn?t about ?mass to mass? . .. ?sheesh, I?m amazed that I really believed in all that . . .but I did . ..and, of course, I got wet crossing that damn creek . ..many times ? soaking wet and cold . . . and as I sat on the other side of the creek, emptying out my boots and wringing out my socks .. .. did I doubt the teachings or the teacher? ?oh no, I just felt so darned sad that I obviously didn?t have what it took to be a master .. .I couldn?t even cross a lousy creek without getting wet!

At an event last year, one of the teachers, Michelle (can?t remember her last name . ..Louis wife) ?anyway, she told the story of two of her manifestations. ..one of them was finding a Canadian Maple Leaf gold coin, on the ground, in a parking lot, right beside her car. I remember being unimpressed at the time (guess I was on my way out, but didn?t fully realize it!) because I remember thinking of the poor person who must have dropped that gold coin . ..probably after saving up for weeks or months to be able to afford to buy it .. ?.and how quick the school is to explain manifestations that could simply be other people?s losses.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Very interesting about the whole manifesting coming from others' good deeds or loosing things (possibly in the case of the gold coin). If I find something in a public place (whether it is something I would desire for myself or not) I always either leave it where it is because I figure someone lost it and might retrace their steps and return to this spot to retrieve it or I will hand it in to the store/management wherever I happen to be. I also make a point to explain to my daughter why I do this. I don't think it's ok to just pick up something off the street or wherever and assume it's mine. If there is some way that the owner might be found or return for the item I try to pursue that avenue.

It comes down to 'do unto others' imo. Of course, I didn't always think this way...

I haven't watched the video's yet, but will soon. :)
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
tree

the $100 bucks

Unread post by tree »

Argentina Follow-Up 2008
?On the second day of the Beginning Retreat, this student had unrolled a new sleeping bag she had never used before and found a $100 bill in the bag. She had drawn a ?$? symbol on her card that she put on the field the day before. She manifested the $100 from her card before she even found it. I told the group to watch her and that she would get her card because she already manifested its reality. The very first card she hit the next day when she went to the field was her card. Beautiful example to beginners of how we manifest reality in Fieldwork?.?
? Michelle Enos
RSE Appointed Teacher

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol4/i ... photo.html
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Apparently, it never crossed their minds that there are people who engage in "random acts of kinds" - anonymously!

It's from the teacher's view, just as Greg promotes his same story repeatedly, with nothing to back it up. Was anyone here at the Argentina event where this occurred? (to back it up)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Nice work, David.

$650,000 to buy the reincarnation of Ramtha's horse???? My stomach sank to hear that story. And then a restraining order against the guy who came and asked for his money back when she had agreed to do so???

How JZ Knight sleeps at night is beyond me...
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Wakeup-Call,

You could have not met a nicer man than Ernie Kanzler,
His generosity and spirit helped so may struggling RSE members, he was a friend to everyone.
Judith knew he would not fight back... he left Yelm disheartened and broke.
How JZ Knight sleeps at night is beyond me...
She dreams of fluffy bunnies and glitter.
I believe that Judith lost her mind, and conscience?. many many years ago..
Totally deaf dumb and blind to her destructive behavior.
In a more "enlightened" society Judith would have receive psychological help for childhood trauma many years ago.
She is a very sick woman.

David.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Messiah Arabian Stud SCAM.

A footnote to the Ernie Kanzler story.....

Messiah Arabian Stud was a business owned by JZ Knight.
After an investigation by Washington State Department of Financial Institutions Securities Division.
The Messiah Arabian Stud was issued a cease and desist order.
JZ Knight was ordered to pay back its investors, or go to prison.

David.

Joe Szimhart warns of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE)

With Jeff Knight?s talent for horses the Ramtha organization created Messiah Arabians to enter the potentially lucrative Arabian Horse trade. Ramtha, the ?god?, encouraged some Masters to buy these special steeds at very high prices, as high as $250,000. By 1987 Ramtha?s horse promotion was deemed illegal and thwarted by government intervention. Many bad investments in unfit animals were returned to dissatisfied buyers. Before JZ?s divorce from Jeff, Messiah Arabians collapsed and the remaining horses were auctioned off. These horses had not only represented an investment in a fine animal but, for some members, they were also believed to be a ?reincarnated? mount that served them well in former ages, even in Atlantis. Around 1984 I attended a national Arabian Horse Show in Albuquerque and saw the Messiah exhibit. Their stud fees were low-moderate that indicated to me that the quality of their stable was overly inflated by Ramtha.
The purchase of a horse by a Master was significant for another reason?survival in the coming age. Since the early 1980?s the Ram (as Ramtha is affectionately called by Masters) has prophesied a doom and gloom scenario for the planet in the near future. Members have been exhorted to move from the beaches. The area around Yelm, WA where most RSE students and JZ live, is purportedly very safe from massive geological catastrophe and polluted water. The Ram predicts that economies will collapse, gold will be the standard of exchange, and fossil fuel will be unavailable to run machines?thus the need for horses.

Joe Szimhart warns of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE)
FACTnet ?

http://www.factnet.org/?p=297

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”