WIDE EYE CINEMA - Free Truth Documentaries

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

WIDE EYE CINEMA - Free Truth Documentaries

Unread post by David McCarthy »

# Marissa Says:
January 31st, 2009 at 8:37 pm
OMG! you have got to be kidding?.. At first i thought to myself.. wow this Ramtha stuff may have something to it, until i listened to her (Rmatha) talk about Christmas and how we should worship a tree!! She contradicted herself because in previous speeches she talks about how we are ALL enterties and are ALL equal, then out of the blue in this speech she talks about the lights we put on the tree and what they represent..mmm. umm Ramtha? doesnt that put limits on our beliefs??? . like did they do that 35,000 yrs ago????? Then she talks about Christ and how he is Holy? but umm Ramtha teacher..aren?t we all equal here on earth?? wasn?t it OUR choice to come back to earth???
In one of her retarded speeches she even tells some children how she (Ramtha) will set up a meeting with the Loch Ness Monster for this boy and his father to meet! lol.. than she tells another young boy how she will setup a meeting for this young boy to meet a ?Big Foot? !!! Meanwhile their dumb parents are sitting there beside their children clapping hands and encouraging this crap? These kids are going to grow up being completely useless to society, whilst they wait for their chance meetings !! sad.. sad.. sad.
from..

WIDE EYE CINEMA - Free Truth Documentaries » JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=685
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”