Cults and their Mind Control Techniques / RSE Parody Website

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
Kaworu

Cults and their Mind Control Techniques / RSE Parody Website

Unread post by Kaworu »

Hello,

I wanted to share a funny and brilliant video with you, and I'm sure that this floated around here before, but I think this great video should be mentioned again here in the new forums: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1224610255

The similarities are remarkable, it's Scamtha in a nutshell! :lol:

Also, some people posted a link about a parody of the RSE website, but at that time the site was down. I found another parody website right here: http://bendoverministries.com/scamtha.php

The Q&A section is hilarious and deals mainly with the sexual manipulation that Ramtha arranges (but as we know, even the doctrine of chastity varies from time to time depending on Scamthas whim). :roll:

Greetings,
K.
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

:P This is HilaRioUs... if not for the true parallels with RSE
Stopped going to the hardware store to get milk.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Humble,

I saw the vid before it is hilarious! When I tried to view the bendoverministries I didn't get to the page. can you tell me how you did it?
thanks
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
tree

Ramtha on the unencyclopedia

Unread post by tree »

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ramtha

to add to the parodidic humor (is that a word?)
tree

Unread post by tree »

to add to the parodidic humor (is that a word?)
hell, JZ makes words up as the all knowing Ramtha.
Why can't I? :lol: :lol: :roll:
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

ROLF!!!

Great site, I love the commentary!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
See&E

Power of Suggestion Mind Control Hypnosis Google Links

Unread post by See&E »

A simple google of ?power of suggestion? will provide many links with various information.
I have no doubt whatsoever the people are very sincere in their belief that they see, hear, remember or
Anticipate all manner of suggested beliefs which the ?soil? of the mind can often grow into the experience of what was suggested. Like a dream, or personal sharing from memories of our past, the power of the mind via the brain, provides and creates what is needed to fulfill the contemplated or requested idea. Could it be that everything from hearing Santa?s sleigh bells outside or upon the roof as a child is no different than those whom we allow to reach us, due to their speaking in an authoritarian manner (as if they absolutely knew) can create anomalous experiences in certain individuals?
The power of advertising, programming, and documentation of hypnosis, all point to the answer of ?yes?. If a group of believers is repeated invited to the possibility of seeing something that others do not see, over time, and a vested need to manifest something at some time? It certainly is more than possible that our dreams, hallucinations, and experiences finally reward the patient believer with what has been held in mind. The first link covers the history of the ?power of suggestion? (Mesmer; Gov?t studies, Gottleib, Ashbrook, etc).

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.c ... stion.html

Another link is from:
THEOSOPHY, Vol. 10, No. 9, July, 1922
(Pages 259-262)

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theos ... stion.html

It serves the audience of the 1920?s with it?s explanation, and purpose even back then.

Those links shared on this thread were funny the first time, now... they are sobering. All too true.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful moment on the Colo River, Tree! Heartfelt hug

"Canned See the Red Herring in the Rainbow Trout"

;)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

OMG...FUNNY !!!!! Me thinks Tree and Wakup are colluding to bring more humor to EMF.

I think Wakeup wrote the content for that webpage at Uncyclopedia. You holding out on us, Wakeup?

Really, there is a lot of truth in that site ! The Ramsters really ought to read that webpage and "contemplate the meaning" of it all. (not being sarcastic)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

See,

Interesting posts. I can certainly understand the variety of ways that we are "under suggestion", so to speak. Whether it's individually, in our communities, nationally, internationally ... we impact one another. The degree to which we accept the influence of the impact as "real" to us, I would say determines the belief system we have.

For example; at an international level (and other levels), there are some very strong viewpoints about the Iraq war. But at that level, what each of our countries is told (propaganda at that level), determines what we accept as real if we don't challenge it for validity and/or veracity. It's all an eye opener, for sure.

At the RSE level, just observing our past, staunch RSE beliefs, compared to today, while looking at the current students, is a good example of what happens when one remains under the power of suggestion. Like many things, that can be a good thing, or used for dark purposes like control for fame and fortune off the backs of others.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

The uncyclopedia - Soooo FUNNY!

I wish I could take credit for that one.

Espeically love the references to Ramtha's 100% accuracy....harharharhar
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Does anyone know if this has been taken down already? I can't get it on any of our computers or browsers (however, this has happened before) I can get the other link - how true! But the one below - just wonder if MW is working overtime. :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://bendoverministries.com/scamtha.php
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Ben Dover Ministries

Unread post by tree »

http://bendoverministries.com/

I got in on a search, but only after several attempts, and then it only has a home page.
This is pretty funny though ( I did see it the first time 'round):

Ben Dover Ministries
Home Ben Dover Ministries offers salvation at affordable prices. We are pleased to announce the return of an ancient and honorable practice, the sale of indulgences. Afraid of going to hell for banging your secretary? Lying on your resume? Stealing that car? For a nominal fee, we can provide forgiveness. Stay tuned for further details.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Bwah haha....now we have "unmanifestation" albeit probably by a simple email from MW to whomever owns the site..... Of course, I'm sure all of RSE focused much and included it in their neighborhood walk, possible doing cards on it!....
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

I'm afraid the website is taken down, but I found an old backup at http://web.archive.org/web/200702070935 ... camtha.htm :lol:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Petty censorship if THIS one doesn't stay up. I've got it backed up - MW can deja vu all night and day....but somethings just will never go away (unless it's the $$$ students pay for "enlightenment." ) I do believe that shows in all timelines, right Mike? :wink: :wink: :wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Thanks for posting, K!
8) 8) 8)
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

LOL!!

The "Deja Vu" discipline... never thought of the "for as long as I remember" garbage like that.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Mike Wright: "For as long as I can remember, I have had utter, total job securtiy
and if that means monitoring ex-students on EMF day and night, So Be It!
Do what I love. The money will follow!! "

- :lol: :lol: :lol:
tree

Unread post by tree »

James Flick: " For as long as I can remember, I have always had job securtiy knowing that Mike so-Right
is doing his job by keeping tabs on that stupid fomer members site so
that I can play golf and poker, and fish to my heart's utter delight, because,
for as long as I can remember, THAT is what I get paid for."

bwhahahaha! :lol:

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”