Someone at the last $ 5,000 feast

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
Vanilla

Someone at the last $ 5,000 feast

Unread post by Vanilla »

This person told many people this, plus many students feel the same way. I do not want to expose any student, for fear JZinc might sue them.

Someone went to this last 5 grand feast. Have not seen Ramtha in 12 years. Just wanted to check in to see what the old man was doing. Then finally saw "Ramtha" and "Ramtha" says, " Oh that is a pretty dress you are wearing" and looked fondly at it and walked away. This person thought "THAT WAS NOT RAMTHA. I JUST GAVE MY MONEY TO JZ. RAMTHA wouldnt give a s--- about what I was wearing, this is no longer Ramtha, it is JZ faking. I know the difference"

Those are her words.
Of course she believes Ramtha was once there, but not anymore. Most students can live with that easier, than it being a fraud all along. That he is no longer in the body.

----------------------------------------
Watch this clip of South Park, when a little kid exposes Scientology as a fraud, and the heads of Scientology threaten to sue him! " We are so suing you, you cannot call Scientology a fraud" Well. it is perfectly the same thing going on, except instead of Scientology it is -Ramtha school of the enlightenment of your pockets...EXACTLY is doing.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... ead-sue-me
seriously

Re: Someone at the last $ 5,000 feast

Unread post by seriously »

The notion of paying $5,000 to go to a dinner with Ramtha is ....sigh.... so dumb. If Ramtha was real and concerned with enlightening students, small group meeting would consist of "masters" requiring additional help. Same goes with the one on one meetings auctioned off on-line. It's just ridiculous and I don't understand how it can be perceived as anything but a blatant money grab.

If you haven't watched the video with a link in the previous post, please check it out.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i would so wish for a southpark episode about rse. mike wright and consorts reminded me in theire interviews on sientologie tactics.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Thanks for the clip, Vanilla. I then watched the whole episode. I needed that laugh.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Hello.
Ramtha said in the last 5000 $ feast that was the last feast, no more feast, we'll see in a few weeks if that is true, I belive that is coming more 5000 $ feast, is a good busines , why not ?

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”