End of the World front row seat NZ

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

End of the World front row seat NZ

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Seeing in the end of the world…
December 21st 2012 in NZ....
Happy doomsday everyone... ;-)

David
Julian Assange
"It is from the revelation of the truth that all else follows... our civilisation is only as strong as its ideas are true."
End of the World View b Dec 21 2012 NZ.jpg
End of the World View Dec 21 2012.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: End of the World front row seat NZ

Unread post by David McCarthy »

An apocalyptical viewpoint...roasting marshmallows
An apocalyptical view from NZ 21DEC2012.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It is Friday Dec 21 and no aliens, enlightenment, doomsday, Pacific Ocean coming to hunt us down, none of the plates moving, frequency changing...nothing.

The Dec 21st C&E everyone used to do at the school...about the sky turning red and the aliens coming down, and we the lucky few of RSE coming out of the Caves at fossil Rock, to greet the aliens..that didn't come true.

There is no New Earth. No Unenlightened people getting punished. The Bankers are not all arrested...the planes in the sky not falling..no alignment with a black hole, niburu not here dropping off aliens to take our gold..

Everything RSE uses to get students to move to Yelm, is now defunct..

Its a real enlightenment. I wonder what the RSE STUDENTS think now. Of the school. Please comment and tell us.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

From my notes I do see Ramtha said the galactic federation was going to come down at 530 pm, so we have yet to wait. I think something will happen at noon too.. I forget Ramtha said, maybe a few years ago, at noon today we were aligned with something that would change our dna, but only the evolved would be changed. So its a few hours to go David! Also the remote viewers of the school see dec 21 2012 as all black. They cant see today!!!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It is suppose to be 8 minutes only Vanillia. A energy beam from some alignment, will change dna.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Father Micael strikes back !!!!

Today at the triad theater The father is coming back!!!!
Let see when is the NEW date for the end, I still have friends that are going tomorrow, this is Yelm everything is posible, and people belive anything, I'm sure that is many (fools) people .

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”