What the … ?!!!!!!

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
delavie

What the … ?!!!!!!

Unread post by delavie »

The news suggests a Quiz
JZK/Ramtha said to "BurlingtonFreePress" : “I send my condolences to those who were victimized by the misleading actions of the two men behind the film project,” she said. “To use deception to achieve one’s goals has severe consequences.”

Of which she speaks?
1. Mark Vicente and William Arntz
2. "Mac" Parker and J.L. Soteriou
3. Laurel and Hardy

Réponse : http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/arti ... 303250002/
freemysoul

Re: What the … ?!!!!!!

Unread post by freemysoul »

Great research and find Delavie, these guys are typical of the 'too good to be true' investment scemes JZ has involved the members of rse with for years. And for her to warn of the consequence of misleading or attaining things by fraudulence is laughable. The snake oil salesman in JZ is drawn to all the other snake oil salesman that exist, it would seem. Thanks for the post Delavie
seriously

Re: What the … ?!!!!!!

Unread post by seriously »

Soteriou sounds as if he was living the teachings. Because of RSE Inc, he was fully expecting to do all of the crazy things he's taught he can do like ascend, move through walls, move through time, remote view, etc etc etc. He was "manifesting" $$ via Parker to continue his research/spiritual enlightenment at RSE Inc. I'm sure he felt completely justified in taking the money from Parker. Think it and it is so. So be it. Now turn to your neighbor and discuss what is known in your time as a ponzi scheme.

Everyone, I've said it here multiple times but it's worth repeating. If someone is offering you something that seems too good to be true while simultaneously expecting you to remit $$$ to them, it's BS. Look in the mirror to see the sucker. Warning: Loss of money, sleep, family, friends and your mind may be closer than they appear.

Since JZ seems to be excessively litigious lately, she should sue Soteriou for the 4 million in consulting fees he took from Parker as it probably violates her conditions of participation contract. Soteriou was merely regurgitating things he heard JZ say while pretending to be a 35,000 year old warrior that led an army while riding a horse that would one day be reincarnated as Seabiscuit and was slain and then lived on a rock, observed nature without food or water and ascended to become a fully realized God.

You can become a fully realized God too if you give JZ money. Now, look in the mirror.

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”