Trial Humor - LIPS

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
California Dreamin'

Trial Humor - LIPS

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

THE BUZZ BLOG
SEPTEMBER 11, 2008

THE BUZZ BLOG
September 11, 2008
Posted at 12:01 am by Jon Bauer, Herald staff

Pigs 'n' politics

Pucker up, porker:

. . . . Change the channeler: JZ Knight, who claims to channel the 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha, has sued a woman, saying she took Knight's teachings, changed them a bit and started her own mystic school.

Ramtha testified in court that Knight's competitor was trying to get away with staining the lips of a wild boar with the juice of red berries.

. . . .

There just isn't enough lipstick for that Pig.
:)
tree

Unread post by tree »

Haven't we had enough lipstick on a pig this week to disquise the entire
entourage of Miss Piggy? :twisted: :shock:
tree

Unread post by tree »

Pigs 'n' politics

Pucker up, porker:

. . . . Change the channeler: JZ Knight, who claims to channel the 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha, has sued a woman, saying she took Knight's teachings, changed them a bit and started her own mystic school.

Ramtha testified in court that Knight's competitor was trying to get away with staining the lips of a wild boar with the juice of red berries.
to which one WhiteWindWeaver supplied ample (albeit clanedestinely gathered) photos of several wine ceremonies, whereas it showed several staff members endeavoring to imitate the old man /the old woman with wine soaked
smiles and "So Be It! Master!!"s.
One "sovereign" master was overheard in a drunken stupor: "Oh my heck! There goes my entire wine storage for
the days to come! All those staff who think they are in the "inncer circle". They look just like a bunch of
pigs!"
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

LOL! Now THAT's the kind of video I would love to see!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”